Author Topic: Naslunds not returning to canucks!  (Read 388 times)

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Naslunds not returning to canucks!
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2005, 10:55:16 AM »
i do..and alot of other pple do to
if it means that much to u then sorry  :P

go watch a talentless sport, like basketball.

yeah that does suck for you guys.  he will probably become a ranger though which i am looking forward to.
wtf talentless sport? i wanan see u hit a 3 white boy

lol anyone can play basketball, i wanna see you be able to skate, handle a puck, shoot, get into fights, and compete in the most physical sport, hockey, with your doofy black ass
First off i aint black second i can play hockey and actually pretty goood at it and trust me basketball is way more talented u have just never took the time to get up off ur ass and stop masterbating at ur computer to even try the sport bitch.

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2005, 11:02:10 AM »

yeah that does suck for you guys.  he will probably become a ranger though which i am looking forward to.

lol anyone can play basketball, i wanna see you be able to skate, handle a puck, shoot, get into fights, and compete in the most physical sport, hockey, with your doofy black ass
First off i aint black second i can play hockey and actually pretty goood at it and trust me basketball is way more talented u have just never took the time to get up off ur ass and stop masterbating at ur computer to even try the sport bitch.

lmao basketball takes no skill, im 6'4" and i jam on niggas so i dont know what ur talkin about.  basketball does not take more talent than hockey you stupid fucking middle school child

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2005, 11:04:50 AM »

anyone whose played ice hockey and basketball knows dat hockey takes more talent to play trruusss me i live in Canada  :D we have hockey players and we are capable of producin nba mvp's

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2005, 01:38:47 PM »

anyone whose played ice hockey and basketball knows dat hockey takes more talent to play trruusss me i live in Canada  :D we have hockey players and we are capable of producin nba mvp's

I can hit a 3 pointer...but i can't hit a 100 mile an hour slap shot going full speed skating
« Last Edit: July 18, 2005, 01:54:37 PM by eS El Duque »
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2005, 08:18:52 PM »

I can hit a 3 pointer...but i can't hit a 100 mile an hour slap shot going full speed skating

apparantely jumpman can do both but he thinks hittin a 3 pointer takes MORE talent