Author Topic: My Theory On The London Bombers  (Read 305 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
My Theory On The London Bombers
« on: July 15, 2005, 04:12:09 AM »
I think they knew they were planting bombs but not what the bombs would do, they were probably told it will make a small explosion 30 minutes after you plant or something along those lines, I don't think they were intending to take their own lives. because there were no final fairwells in the cctv footage before they all split up, they all died with their identifications on them and no one left a note or anything explaining what they've done. when you look at how suicide bombing are done else where they record a video before hand saying why they are doing what they are doing. So there must have been atleast this 5th man who organised everything but kept those impressionable young men doing his dirty work in the dark  probably turning them into suidide bombers against their will....

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Diabolical

Re: My Theory On The London Bombers
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2005, 10:48:44 AM »
Well some scientist has been arrested in Cairo in connection to it so could be right.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2005, 10:49:39 AM »
you do have a point

mauzip

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2005, 10:55:39 AM »
Well some scientist has been arrested in Cairo in connection to it so could be right.

you do have a point

He probably watched some CNN or BBC talkshow. lol

Diabolical

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2005, 11:08:41 AM »
....maybe..

Deeez Nuuuts

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2005, 12:03:47 PM »
I agree with you, the "suicide bombers" also bought return tickets. And the way they have been described by people who knew them. One had a 8 month old baby and another taught disabled school children.

Something doesn't add up

rafsta

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2005, 07:11:26 PM »
I agree with you, the "suicide bombers" also bought return tickets. And the way they have been described by people who knew them. One had a 8 month old baby and another taught disabled school children.

Something doesn't add up

serves them right... they were used for a cause they thought was right, then the man above thought if they survived it would trace back to him, so he fucked them over...

calling them cowards would be a compliment.

J Bananas

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2005, 01:25:16 AM »
serves them right... they were used for a cause they thought was right, then the man above thought if they survived it would trace back to him, so he fucked them over...

Right like your "man above" is really lookin out for the good of humanity...fuckin jerkoff

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2005, 04:24:07 AM »
I agree 100%

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2005, 10:45:15 AM »

you do have a point

He probably watched some CNN or BBC talkshow. lol
no unlike you i have more than one brain cell and and can think of things for myself

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Compton Casanova

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2005, 01:37:46 PM »
it is common that suicide bombers have nothing to lose, and usually volunteer.