Author Topic: Eminem is retiring................  (Read 1245 times)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Eminem is retiring................
« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2005, 02:55:04 PM »
No, not every one, not even on this board, hates Eminem. I don't. But Encore, though did have a couple good cuts, was wack as hell. And the shit he absolutely put to waste on that album - like the beat on Rain Man. Dre gave him another gold nugget, but instead of doing something proper with it, he - well - made a whole song and didn't say shit.

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2005, 02:59:48 PM »
No, not every one, not even on this board, hates Eminem. I don't. But Encore, though did have a couple good cuts, was wack as hell. And the shit he absolutely put to waste on that album - like the beat on Rain Man. Dre gave him another gold nugget, but instead of doing something proper with it, he - well - made a whole song and didn't say shit.

rainman is prob one of the best tracks on that album,  that shit is funny as hell.  there was only a few tracks that i didnt skip, and that was one of em, eminem has been one of my fav rappers, but that album really was a let down.  i hope he comes out wit some raw shit, or i hope that when royce's next album w/nottz comes out on shady and then him and em do a bad meets evil album, then em retires and they drop a infinite remasterd cd ;D

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2005, 03:20:27 PM »
This doesn't surprise me. It's clear after listening to Encore that Eminem's heart just isn't in it anymore. You don't go from tearing up the mic like he did on his first 2 albums to making songs about farting and the Olson twins. It's obvious that he just doesn't care anymore.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2005, 09:21:01 PM »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2005, 09:51:15 PM »
I think that it's true because Eminem said before the "Eminem Show" album that he was going to retire once he couldn't make an album that was better than his last.  And "Encore" was the first album where we see the decline of Eminem, and fittingly he is going to retire.

I really respect him for how he has handled himself, bowing out when he had accomplished everything he wanted, and not using it as a bogus marketing scheme like Jay-Z does.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

KonSICKwence / Ine

• 'G'
« Reply #50 on: July 18, 2005, 12:43:18 AM »
damn that woudl suck, he has done so much ebtter than encore.  i dont think this is real tho, and evne if it was, em cant leave rap alone

westkoastanostra

« Reply #51 on: July 18, 2005, 12:58:11 AM »

"rain man" was a dope ass cut.....the hook was dope too....

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: July 18, 2005, 03:39:45 AM »
Encore is a terrible way to end your legacy, if this story is true.
yea I wouuld expect he would want to go out with a bang and put down a classic album and retire after that

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #53 on: July 18, 2005, 03:48:58 AM »
eminem has fallen off... his first two albums were mad, good beats and funny ass lyrics but in my opinion has flopped since trying to turn D12 into a big rap group... has just wasted his talent over the years...

CanadActive

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Only one GOAT... MJ
« Reply #54 on: July 18, 2005, 06:38:42 AM »
Encore was wack.
The Eminem Show was wack.
That whole Shady Record thing is wack.
Putting out 50 cent is wack.

Everybody agree???????????

The Slim Shady LP was the shit.
The Marshall Mathers LP was better.
Eminem come's up really good on Chronic 2001.
Eminem's a rich dude.

Everybody knows that this guy can rap with the best.  I don't like him as a producer, but damn his records sales.  He's the funniest dude in the game.  He don't give a shit about what people are saying.

For all those reasons you can at least respect the dude cause he is good (not lately cause he don't have to).  He ain't keepin it real and I don't like it more than you but he deserve your respect for what he did and what he as bring to the game.  He defenitly knows how to make them dollaz.

The Canadian Polish

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: July 18, 2005, 07:04:03 AM »
His focus hasn't been on his solo music for awhile, just about everything he's released after 8 mile (Guest verses, full songs, D12 shit, Mixtapes, Freestyles) has been wack and even sometimes on some lil jon vibe club shit. Encore was a joke, maybe 4 good songs on the whole album. If he does decide to leave after this album it'll be a huge tarnish to the legacy he built over the years. I honestly think he should write and gather shit over the next 3 to 4 years and release a focussed album, keep the guests spots to a minimum and try to write 'stan' callibre tracks. If he did that he would go out respected and recognized as one of the greats, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: July 18, 2005, 09:55:35 AM »
Encore was wack.
The Eminem Show was wack.
That whole Shady Record thing is wack.
Putting out 50 cent is wack.

The Slim Shady LP was the shit.
The Marshall Mathers LP was better.
Eminem come's up really good on Chronic 2001.
Eminem's a rich dude.

Everybody knows that this guy can rap with the best.  I don't like him as a producer, but damn his records sales.  He's the funniest dude in the game.  He don't give a shit about what people are saying.

For all those reasons you can at least respect the dude cause he is good (not lately cause he don't have to).  He ain't keepin it real and I don't like it more than you but he deserve your respect for what he did and what he as bring to the game.  He defenitly knows how to make them dollaz.

them eminem show was far from wack. it was one of his best albums.

wcsoldier

« Reply #57 on: July 18, 2005, 12:01:12 PM »
Em said he isn't retiring yersterday at concert

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #58 on: July 18, 2005, 12:04:46 PM »

yo man i love that quote in ur sig from i dont understand

masta ace spits the truth, he is real "hip hop"

he starts that song puttin a spin on the eminem fight music line, saying, i dont do white music, i dont do black music, i make rap music, for hip hop kids.

that is the truth good shit right there

wcsoldier

« Reply #59 on: July 18, 2005, 12:10:32 PM »

yo man i love that quote in ur sig from i dont understand

masta ace spits the truth, he is real "hip hop"

he starts that song puttin a spin on the eminem fight music line, saying, i dont do white music, i dont do black music, i make rap music, for hip hop kids.

that is the truth good shit right there
Thanks , yep Masta Ace is dope