Author Topic: DPG Eulogy droppin august 23rd...download trailer  (Read 825 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: DPG Eulogy droppin august 23rd...download trailer
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2005, 04:58:18 AM »
^^well maybe daz is still upset how dre didnt mention him at vibe awards when he mentioned so many others

dre did that on purpose...because of shiet like this. i mean dre even thanked kurupt, who was on DEATH ROW at the time.

daz is tryna blow up right now, he needs big names to associate with (ex: all his g-unit dickriding). dr. dre doesnt need daz.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

k1000

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2005, 04:59:16 AM »
who's that guy in the trailer claiming for his credits alongside DRE ?

Okka

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2005, 05:05:02 AM »
^^well maybe daz is still upset how dre didnt mention him at vibe awards when he mentioned so many others
dr. dre doesnt need daz.

True, do y'all remember when was leaving DR and he said somethin like "I got alot of people around me, but who of them do i really need ?", i've felt that that comment was a str8 diss to Daz & Pac, cuz they was talkin alot of shit about Dre...

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2005, 05:19:02 AM »
Dre need's to give Daz his props

MarshColin

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2005, 07:40:15 AM »
I was excited for this DVD way back when I first saw the trailer. not so much anymore though. ill still give it a look.

wcsoldier

« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2005, 07:41:24 AM »
Daz need to stop talking shit n I have a question for him or all these Dre haters: If Dre steals beat or doesn't give credits, why the beats which are produced by all these co-producers or ghostbeatmakers on their own aren't on the same level as Dre ones ?  ::) ::) ::). Just compare a Dre-Storch to a Storch beat  ;D

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2005, 07:47:23 AM »
Daz need to stop talking shit n I have a question for him or all these Dre haters: If Dre steals beat or doesn't give credits, why the beats which are produced by all these co-producers or ghostbeatmakers on their own aren't on the same level as Dre ones ?  ::) ::) ::). Just compare a Dre-Storch to a Storch beat  ;D

thats real. mel-man sucks by himself. the only good track he did by himself was "Tired" by Truth Hurts
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

WestCoasta

« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2005, 11:49:47 AM »
Dre doesn't need Daz and Daz doesn't need Dre, who cares....
Daz wouldn't fit in on Detox anywayz, he's only full strength when he produces and raps on the same track
Like Dre is going to let Daz produce a track on Detox...  ::)

Okka

« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2005, 01:59:35 PM »
Dre need's to give Daz his props

What props ? There ain't evidence of Dre stealin beats from anybody, alot of people say so and i think some are speakin the truth, but none of 'em got no evidence...

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2005, 07:33:42 PM »
Daz Sure needs someone to co-produce with him...Of course the last LP he did was good but people got exited about it because of the Trademark westcoast sound it had...But if u think about it...All the "CLASSIC" Tracks he did was co-produced by someone, just like the songs on All eyez On me (Skandalouz) Im sure that  Quik was involved , and Same with Tha Doggfather,im sure that DJ Pooh was involved, his first album : Im sure that Soopafly was involved...I could go on & On but to go back to the topic Dr.Dre Doesnt needs Daz ...But Daz sure needs Dr.Dre...as matter of fact Daz is just a clown, he's on the same level as afroman to me , the weakest link of DPGC , its true that He got a Dope flow but thats about it...

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2005, 01:46:04 AM »

That's sorta true, but personally, Storch definitely drops heat, but some of his shit sounds the same and just doesn't have the same feel as Dre's shit. But Storch's club shit is definitely fire, you just gotta like that style of beats to like em.

italianguy

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2005, 02:48:57 AM »
I remember an interview with daz talking about dre who stole ain't no fun from his drum machine...

WestCoasta

« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2005, 05:20:55 PM »
Daz Sure needs someone to co-produce with him...Of course the last LP he did was good but people got exited about it because of the Trademark westcoast sound it had...But if u think about it...All the "CLASSIC" Tracks he did was co-produced by someone, just like the songs on All eyez On me (Skandalouz) Im sure that Quik was involved , and Same with Tha Doggfather,im sure that DJ Pooh was involved, his first album : Im sure that Soopafly was involved...I could go on & On but to go back to the topic Dr.Dre Doesnt needs Daz ...But Daz sure needs Dr.Dre...as matter of fact Daz is just a clown, he's on the same level as afroman to me , the weakest link of DPGC , its true that He got a Dope flow but thats about it...

^^^ first of all you don't know that Quick was involved on "Skandalouz", and yeah Daz has produced some with help by Soopafly
        but same thing said for Dre, you don't think he had production help on 2001??  ::) of course he did
        AND he had ghost writers for him
        not puttin down Dre at all, just stating the facts

ABN

« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2005, 05:27:35 PM »
lmao at the person who said that Dre needs to thank Daz lmao that´s some of the funniest shit ever. without Dre no one on here would be talkin about Daz and Dre put the crackhead on so lmao at Dre owing Daz shit.

Diggfinger

« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2005, 01:52:49 AM »
Dre stole mainly California Love from Kool Keith and Tim Dog
They have an exact beat that sounds like California Love on some shit, Dre got it from it

Dre dosent steal shit. Big Saccs said that he takes beats at IMPROVE them. He can make "good" beat HOT!!

So Daz is just jelous for being a less talented producer than Dre. Look at how good Dogg Food was? Daz cant do that on his own...