Author Topic: HASH SMOKERS! What are the best methods to blaze hash...?  (Read 1428 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

HASH SMOKERS! What are the best methods to blaze hash...?
« on: July 16, 2005, 01:42:07 AM »
I know there are many methods of smoking hash, but for those of you who smoke it (or have smoked it in the past), what are the methods you've used? Do you heat it up before you smoke it or do you just smoke it as is? Do you break it up or do you smoke chunks of that shit out the bong? I'm not too experienced with hash and I'd like to hear from ya'll who know about that shit...Over here, most of the people mix it with tabacco, but I HATE tabacco...So what are some hash smoking methods ya'll know about? I'd appreciate any info on the subject...PeACe
« Last Edit: July 16, 2005, 02:26:18 AM by Now_Im_Blowed »

J Bananas

Re: For those of you who blaze HASH, how do ya'll smoke that shit?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2005, 01:44:58 AM »
chop it up, put it in a blunt

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2005, 01:50:55 AM »
chop it up, put it in a blunt

With or without weed?...A pure hash bleez would take a lot of hash, but I bet it'd last long and fuck you up...
« Last Edit: July 16, 2005, 01:52:32 AM by Now_Im_Blowed »

DAYUM

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2005, 01:52:13 AM »
im not too experienced with hash too

all i know is when i finish smokeing dro i smoke the hash thats left in the pipe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2005, 01:53:35 AM »

all i know is when i finish smokeing dro i smoke the hash thats left in the pipe

LMAO, that's not hash, it's resin...

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2005, 02:02:12 AM »
in the weed

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: HASH SMOKERS! What are the best methods to blaze hash...?
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2005, 02:27:32 AM »
Quote from: I'm a=topic=82156.msg870809#msg870809 date=1121504532
in the weed

Do you heat it up first and mix it in, or do you just break it up and lace it on top of the weed?

DAYUM

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2005, 02:30:47 AM »

LMAO, that's not hash, it's resin...

ok well then ive never smoked hash

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2005, 02:31:55 AM »
sup homeboy sccit!  :)

smokin with a bong is the best way.. just burn it, take a lil bit and smoke it.. no tobaco involved... whoa..  8)

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

WeSTSidE_Don

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2005, 02:34:51 AM »
americans dont know shit about weed/hash all you got to do is chop it up and put in it in a doobie maybe get a hash oil rollie going on and get fucked off your pooh ass weed and hash... because you know who it comes from.... we are smoking the best

DAYUM

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2005, 02:41:26 AM »
americans dont know shit about weed/hash all you got to do is chop it up and put in it in a doobie maybe get a hash oil rollie going on and get fucked off your pooh ass weed and hash... because you know who it comes from.... we are smoking the best

fuck your wack ass

and fuck hash

id just brather smoke dro

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2005, 02:49:59 AM »

smokin with a bong is the best way.. just burn it, take a lil bit and smoke it.. no tobaco involved... whoa..  8)

Burn it? When I smoked it out the bong, I just took a piece off and stuck it in...What does "burning" it do? And how do you burn it anyways? More details would be appreciated, because you know we got nothing but them dank ass trees in LA...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2005, 02:56:34 AM »

Americans don't know shit about weed? Yea, we don't get much hash, but weed is huge where I live...And what's a hash oil rollie? Is that when you heat it up and roll it up like a snake? Ya'll need to go into details, because we don't get hash in LA, and I don't know these hash terms...And yea, the hash down here comes from the Arab countries and the weed in LA comes from LA...PeACe

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2005, 03:11:34 AM »

Burn it? When I smoked it out the bong, I just took a piece off and stuck it in...What does "burning" it do? And how do you burn it anyways? More details would be appreciated, because you know we got nothing but them dank ass trees in LA...PeACe

burnin it will it make it easier to chop, but i guess it works without burnin if u got strong fingers lol..
- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2005, 03:26:06 AM »

burnin it will it make it easier to chop, but i guess it works without burnin if u got strong fingers lol..

So people just heat it up so it'll break down easier? Doesn't it lose potency that way or something?