Author Topic: HASH SMOKERS! What are the best methods to blaze hash...?  (Read 1420 times)

Okka

Re: HASH SMOKERS! What are the best methods to blaze hash...?
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2005, 04:24:20 AM »
Alot of hash smokers here in Finland, and specially in my hood, alot of drugs floatin around...

rafsta

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2005, 04:25:49 AM »
break it up into small pieces and smoke it like weed... in a bong, blunt (mixed with weed or tobacco, preferably weed) or you can use crazy contraptions and vapourise the shit... if i was you i wouldnt smoke it without weed, just sprinkle some on top of your weed and let it burn REALLY slow... if you smoke it without weed you'll feel cheated...

rafsta

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2005, 04:26:34 AM »
Alot of hash smokers here in Finland, and specially in my hood, alot of drugs floatin around...

damn !!! thats a really good method !

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2005, 07:00:20 AM »

damn !!! thats a really good method !

LOL, seriously...If you gone reply, input on the subject would help...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2005, 07:06:20 AM »
break it up into small pieces and smoke it like weed... in a bong, blunt (mixed with weed or tobacco, preferably weed) or you can use crazy contraptions and vapourise the shit... if i was you i wouldnt smoke it without weed, just sprinkle some on top of your weed and let it burn REALLY slow... if you smoke it without weed you'll feel cheated...

Thanks...I'ma roll up a blunt with weed and hash when I get my hands on some trees.

mauzip

« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2005, 07:07:10 AM »
inhale with your anus, fart, wait 10 seconds, inhale with your anus, fart, wait 10 seconds, inhale with your anus, etc.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2005, 07:21:04 AM »
I like to cook stuff with hash. Like brownies and shit. Cooking stuff with hash works better than cooking stuff with weed. You have to put the hash into some oily fatty shit, like butter or so. I always brake it up a little, put it into a spoon, and put a candle underneath it. It takes like 2 minutes until the shit is molten and mixed, then you can do a lot of funny stuff with it. The easiest method is probably putting it into some cocoa or some shit. You can also make brownies or some other cake by putting it into the liquid brownie stuff before cooking it, but don't cook it too hot.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

We Fly High

« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2005, 10:21:33 AM »
heat it up first, see if its good hash, and then break it up, it smokes even better if ur able to flatten the chunks out. i prefer smoking it over weed. not straight hash.

damn dogg i thought u were super stoner. hash is one of the basic elements of being a pothead.dont tell me u never fucked with kief either.

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2005, 10:39:16 AM »
i usually heat it up in some tin foil so it can break up, then throw that shit in a joint or whatever, or i throw it in a pipe/bong ontop of some weed... ive also seen some shitty hash that melts basically into oil, for that, just some ash in the pipe hash on top

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2005, 11:19:00 AM »
There is a method called "Knife It" where you need 2 butter knifes, you put the hash on one, then put the other knife on the stove until the tip turns red hot, then you touch that knife to the hash, and inhale the smoke that arises. I've seen it done with resin and I've heard about people using it with hash. Never done it myself though.

ABN

« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2005, 11:28:46 AM »
you can do what $ said but it´s easier to put it at the end of a key or knive and heat it up and once it´s tempterature is high enough you brake it up(or heat it til it turns soft). but if you gonna smoke hash get a type that´s soft(like Black Afghan for example)and not rockhard. you can definently smoke blunts but if you´re not gonna mix it with weed you´ll have to mix it with tobacco coz you´ll be so fucked up in the head if you smoke an entire blunt with just hash in it and you won´t feel good at all. but it´s definently best to mix with weed IMO but if you don´t have any weed mix it with tobacco.

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2005, 01:15:45 PM »
i thought u said u arent gonna blaze any hash and wait till u get back to cali and blaze some chronic cuz u hate hash. hash is tight tho i dont see how u dont like the taste of fruit flavoured tobacco inside of a hooka, it tastes like 100 times better than weed, why cant u just sprinkle some hash on that. or maybe jus make some hash butter and put it on some toast or something, or fuckiing put it in a pipe, its pretty simple to get high if u have some substance i dont see why u would even make a thread about this

Acgrundy

« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2005, 10:40:21 PM »
americans dont know shit about weed/hash all you got to do is chop it up and put in it in a doobie maybe get a hash oil rollie going on and get fucked off your pooh ass weed and hash... because you know who it comes from.... we are smoking the best

what the fuck u talkin bout man, I've smoked with tons of people and I would say at least 75% of them have smoked hash.

and LMAO at hash not being in LA.  hash is all over cali.  LA has everysingle drug known to man,  LA probably got more drugs than amsterdam. 

that knife method works pretty good, I've only done it once about 5 years ago, and I can't even remember how to do it.

I've never heard of heating the hash up before smoking it.  only heating up hash oil, and thats just heating the container to get it to come out.  I've always just taken a knife and cut off little slices and sprinkled it over bowls of weed.  I don't like putting it in joints or blunts cuz they don't burn very well, you gotta inhale with mutha fuckin vaccuum lungs to get a decent hit.  sometimes I would just smoke straight hash in a bong or pipe, but it kinda is a waste imo, id rather sprinkle it over weed.  hash will fuck you up, straight make you retarded.

Suga Foot

« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2005, 10:47:07 PM »
The knife method is called "Hot Knifing", and you usually cut the top of a 2 Liter bottle and put the top in your mouth and it works as a funnel for inhaling the smoke.

Fuck I don't even smoke and I know this shit, lol.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2005, 07:52:57 AM »
Shiet, what's the diff between hash n regular weed?

I hate kniving, shit is too harsh.