Author Topic: HASH SMOKERS! What are the best methods to blaze hash...?  (Read 1432 times)

Ruthless

• Lil Geezy
Re: HASH SMOKERS! What are the best methods to blaze hash...?
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2005, 08:37:47 AM »
americans dont know shit about weed/hash all you got to do is chop it up and put in it in a doobie maybe get a hash oil rollie going on and get fucked off your pooh ass weed and hash... because you know who it comes from.... we are smoking the best
I've never heard of heating the hash up before smoking it.

Then you've never made a blunt of hash.

If you don't like tobacco, it's probably the best to use a pipe or a bong of some sort coz there is no point using papers when you got to light that shit every 5 seconds like a pipe anyways. Plus, paper is no better than tobacco.

Personally I prefer to roll up L's. I like it simple. a joint, a blunt or a doobie.

Doobies are cool coz you don't have to have as much tobacco. If you wanna roll L's you have to have tobacco coz the hash don't burn good.

I usually just break up half a cig of tobacco and mix it with half a gram of hash or something and melt that shit. You have to blend the hash in real good with the tobacco.

Joints are the best if you ask me. It's quick and easy, and you can walk around on the streets or in parks an relaxe.

You can't fool all the people all of the time
But if you fool the right ones, then the rest will fall behind

Diabolical

« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2005, 09:09:43 AM »
Just put the shit in a bong/pipe and smoke it for fuck sake.
If you cant break it up with your fingers then heat it up abit then stick it in the bong/pipe.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2005, 12:30:53 PM »
inhale with your anus, fart, wait 10 seconds, inhale with your anus, fart, wait 10 seconds, inhale with your anus, etc.

I asked about hash, not anal sex...Get out of this thread, fruitcup.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2005, 12:39:45 PM »
damn dogg i thought u were super stoner. hash is one of the basic elements of being a pothead.dont tell me u never fucked with kief either.

I've actually smoked hash once in LA, but it was just a few slices mixed in with weed out of a bong...I didn't even prepare the bowl, the homie did...That shit rarely comes around where I live, or maybe it does, but I know a GANG of dealers and I've been smokin' for a while, but I've only known a very small number of dealers with access to hash...All the stoners I know over here are 95% all about the trees...I mean, I'm sure there's hash everywhere in the world, but nothing close to the amount I'm finding here in Israel...And yes, I've fucked with kush kief, I just don't fucks with the hash too much...One of my best homie's been smoking for 13 years and he's only smoked hash once...He's the one who asked me to bring that shit back...PeACe

J Bananas

« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2005, 12:58:32 PM »
Another variation of the knives they sell in smoke shops is a glass rod you heat up and burn with. You get the full flavor of the hash/weed. Once you do it you never wanna go back cuz you realize how much butane you're actually taking in and fucking up the taste.

We Fly High

« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2005, 01:02:13 PM »
Another variation of the knives they sell in smoke shops is a glass rod you heat up and burn with. You get the full flavor of the hash/weed. Once you do it you never wanna go back cuz you realize how much butane you're actually taking in and fucking up the taste.

yup. i was doing that fora while. tastes so fucking pure. i have a bong with quadruple filtration/diffusion, so its the smoothest, cleanest, and tastiest hit ever when u use the glass rod

but some geek broke my glass rod so i aint been smoking that way in awhile

plus it takes hella lojng to heat up the glass rod as opposed to just lighting the bowl up with a lighter.

rafsta

« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2005, 02:21:12 PM »
has anyone here tried smoking vapourised weed ?

Acgrundy

« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2005, 03:15:11 PM »

yeah I tried that method a couple of times, its the shit, so damn smooth.  it also works really well and smooth if you light your bowl with a blow torch, its just like the glass rod.

Ruthless

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2005, 05:44:50 PM »
speakin of

smokin some weed. feelin fiiiine

You can't fool all the people all of the time
But if you fool the right ones, then the rest will fall behind

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2005, 07:52:19 PM »
Hot kniving is definetly the  best way of smoking it.. just heat the knives first, then once you tap it on a small ball of hash it will stick, then just take the other knife and press it against the other one, best method. Works great with weed too if you dont have alot.

We Fly High

« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2005, 07:57:13 PM »
yup, hot knifing is a pretty good alternative when u dont have a lot of weed. i dunno i get way more fucked up off knife hits than regular hits for some reason, probably just cos its so direct. my friend made a contraption with a paper towel tube, and put it on a stand kind of, so it looks like a microscope, and then u just hot knife it under the tube, and then u can just hit it kinda like a bong thru the tube.. i remember the hot knifing the hash got me tore up..

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2005, 10:44:00 PM »
americans dont know shit about weed/hash all you got to do is chop it up and put in it in a doobie maybe get a hash oil rollie going on and get fucked off your pooh ass weed and hash... because you know who it comes from.... we are smoking the best

LOL vancity represent

but ya last time i was in cali hash was all around iunno wat doze pple talkin bout wen dey sayin hash aint being trafiked in cali

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2005, 01:33:44 AM »
i thought u said u arent gonna blaze any hash and wait till u get back to cali and blaze some chronic cuz u hate hash. hash is tight tho i dont see how u dont like the taste of fruit flavoured tobacco inside of a hooka, it tastes like 100 times better than weed, why cant u just sprinkle some hash on that. or maybe jus make some hash butter and put it on some toast or something, or fuckiing put it in a pipe, its pretty simple to get high if u have some substance i dont see why u would even make a thread about this

I hate hooka...It gives me a headache, makes me feel like shit, and NO WAY does it taste better than weed...The way the people down here got me smokin the hash sucked ass, I wanted to hear about some better methods...That's why I made this thread...PeACe
« Last Edit: July 18, 2005, 01:35:35 AM by Now_Im_Blowed »

We Fly High

« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2005, 01:38:05 AM »
yeah hookahs wack in my opinion. gives me a headache too. fuckin nmakes me hella dizzy or some shit. and i think its kinda pointless, flavored smoke... i rather just go eat the real food that its flavored like.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2005, 01:41:41 AM »

LOL vancity represent

but ya last time i was in cali hash was all around iunno wat doze pple talkin bout wen dey sayin hash aint being trafiked in cali

Like I said, they probably got hash in LA, but it's much harder to find and A LOTTT more expensive...And it's definitely not the dank hash we got up in the middle east...