Author Topic: HASH SMOKERS! What are the best methods to blaze hash...?  (Read 1417 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: HASH SMOKERS! What are the best methods to blaze hash...?
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2005, 01:44:40 AM »
To all you hot kniving peoples, it's all about the bleezys for me...The first thing I'ma do when I get some decent trees down here is roll up a nice fat bleez mixed with some hash...I'ma heat up the hash a little bit, break it up, and lace it on top of the trees...Hopefully that shit burns evenly...PeACe

rafsta

« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2005, 06:13:48 AM »
To all you hot kniving peoples, it's all about the bleezys for me...The first thing I'ma do when I get some decent trees down here is roll up a nice fat bleez mixed with some hash...I'ma heat up the hash a little bit, break it up, and lace it on top of the trees...Hopefully that shit burns evenly...PeACe

roll the weed real tite, and break up the hash into tiny pieces, (the hash ive encountered can be broken up without heating it up, or snips easily get through it atleast)... it will burn even.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: July 18, 2005, 09:42:05 AM »
americans dont know shit about weed/hash all you got to do is chop it up and put in it in a doobie maybe get a hash oil rollie going on and get fucked off your pooh ass weed and hash... because you know who it comes from.... we are smoking the best

LOL vancity represent

but ya last time i was in cali hash was all around iunno wat doze pple talkin bout wen dey sayin hash aint being trafiked in cali

Like I said, they probably got hash in LA, but it's much harder to find and A LOTTT more expensive...And it's definitely not the dank hash we got up in the middle east...

lol oooo i c too bad fo u if u like doin hash

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: July 18, 2005, 11:44:36 AM »
lol oooo i c too bad fo u if u like doin hash

Not really...Everyone knows that the dank Cali trees are much better than any fuckin' hash...PeACe

Ruthless

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #49 on: July 18, 2005, 05:19:23 PM »
once again, smokin my weed feelin fiiine

Devin's the shit.

You can't fool all the people all of the time
But if you fool the right ones, then the rest will fall behind

Acgrundy

« Reply #50 on: July 18, 2005, 05:45:35 PM »
weed is not danker than hash.  hash will put u under.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2005, 01:47:02 AM »

LMAO, little do you know...People over here are dying for some regular high school chronic, you don't even know...hash oil might be danker, but hash is not danker than kush or any of the top strains of bud we have in Cali...

http://www.streetdrugs.org/hashish.htm

2-8% THC content... ::)

I have a lot of stoner homies who moved here from Cali and are dying because they don't have the trees...Everyone I've asked so far has said they perfer the dank Cali trees by so much, and that's from people who've been smokin hash for the longest...One of the homies even quit smoking when they moved here for that reason...And Israel gets the dankest hash, so don't say it's because of the hash I've smoked...PeACe

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2005, 04:42:36 AM »
Weed and Hash are just different highs. It's a matter of personal taste, I wouldnt say that either one of them is universally "better" ... I like to mix it.. sometimes this, sometimes this, sometimes both.. personally, I find Hash harder, but not "better", it's just different. The taste of Weed is unargueably better though, lol.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Acgrundy

« Reply #53 on: July 19, 2005, 06:33:21 PM »

LMAO, little do you know...People over here are dying for some regular high school chronic, you don't even know...hash oil might be danker, but hash is not danker than kush or any of the top strains of bud we have in Cali...

http://www.streetdrugs.org/hashish.htm

2-8% THC content... ::)

I have a lot of stoner homies who moved here from Cali and are dying because they don't have the trees...Everyone I've asked so far has said they perfer the dank Cali trees by so much, and that's from people who've been smokin hash for the longest...One of the homies even quit smoking when they moved here for that reason...And Israel gets the dankest hash, so don't say it's because of the hash I've smoked...PeACe

you are an idiot.  weed is not more potent than hash.  don't even bother arguing,  u do not know what you are talking about.  take my word for it or don't, I won't argue it with you.  you usually have no clue what you are talking about.  LMMFAO at kids these days.  next I'm gonna hear resin gets you higher than weed.  lol.  I dunno even know what website that is, and I didn't bother checking it.  go home back to cali, and tell that to somebody who knows what they are talking about, and watch them laugh at you for saying such a dumbass thing.  I've smoked plenty of hash and weed, I don't need a website to tell me which is stronger.

Acgrundy

« Reply #54 on: July 19, 2005, 06:36:01 PM »
and lmmfao @ hash oil might be danker, but not hash

hahahahahahah

what the fuck do u think hash oil is smart guy?  do you even know what hash is?  I doubt it.

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #55 on: July 19, 2005, 11:11:07 PM »
ur the fucking idiot, Resin AKA hippy hash is much stronger than weed

DAYUM

« Reply #56 on: July 19, 2005, 11:12:20 PM »
well since this is the new weed thread

is it better to smoke dro before or after smokeing some shwag?

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #57 on: July 20, 2005, 04:22:01 PM »
blazing shwag anytime is wack

DAYUM

« Reply #58 on: July 20, 2005, 04:45:04 PM »

Acgrundy

« Reply #59 on: July 20, 2005, 05:24:52 PM »
ur the fucking idiot, Resin AKA hippy hash is much stronger than weed

LMMFAO!  you know what, I was actually gonna post something along the lines of this...

"whats next, some moron is gonna tell me resin is stronger than weed?"

hahahahaha, you are a major idiot.  I think you been mistaking crack for weed, and I think you should lay off it man.