Author Topic: The Backwards Thinking Of Racists At This Forum  (Read 430 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
The Backwards Thinking Of Racists At This Forum
« on: July 17, 2005, 07:26:56 AM »
Qu'ran-Suratul Hajurat

"I Have Divided You Into Nations and Tribes
So that you may know eachother not that
you may despise eachother
Verily the best amongst you is he who is most righteous (pious)"

........I've been posting at this forum and it's affiliate sites for over five years.  I started nearly a year before Allah opened my heart and giuded my toungue to profess my faith in Islam, and call others toward the complete way of life.  And in accepting the Oneness of the Creator and Most High it allows the individual to see the Oneness of mankind.  And therefore I view myself not as an white American citizen, but as a citizen of of this world and a slave to Allah (the All-Powerful).  And even before my acceptance of Islam I had sympathy towards all mankind regardless of race or nationality, for this was natural within me, just as all are born with the natural inclination to worship the Creator and Most High.

.... And it is because I don't hesitate to defend people of other races and nationalities, that I have recieved so much hate at this forum.  They hate me because I am not a racist nationalist like themselves.  This thinking is backwards and unnatural.  It is unnatural and maybe it is a result of the fact that they do not understand the Oneness of God and therefore can not understand the Oneness of man.  Or maybe it is because they have been heavily influenced by the 4th branch of the government, the media, and believe everything they have been told on television.

Either way, this is backwards, because simple logic would tell anyone that although it is good to seek justice for your own kind, it is even greater and more righteous if you seek justice for all of mankind, for this goes outside of selfishness and prejudice.  The fact that I love Africans, Arabs, Indians, Mexicans,etc. as much or more than white people is something I am very proud of.  And the fact that you hate me only proves that you are a part of the problem in this world.  Because as long as man is only out for himself and his people there will never be peace on this Earth.  You have to go beyond race and nationality, and fight for a cause greater than yourself.

Assalamulaikum... and I will not be reading the replies.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2005, 07:33:10 AM by Allah's slave: Ibrahim Abdullah »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Diabolical

Re: The Backwards Thinking Of Racists At This Forum
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2005, 08:43:52 AM »
Alright.

mauzip

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2005, 09:12:21 AM »
I didn't read your post, but Infinite, you are an idiot.

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2005, 10:03:56 AM »
I didn't read your post, but Infinite, you are an idiot.

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

J Bananas

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2005, 10:32:23 AM »
Anyone who claims to be colorblind I dont trust.  :)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2005, 11:51:27 AM »
infinite is a dirty cracka

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2005, 11:56:33 AM »
why dont y'all actually read what he wrote...

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2005, 12:04:55 PM »

I know, it's a great post. Why so much defensiveness and hatred? You guys are kind of proving his point too lol.

Qu'ran-Suratul Hajurat

Because as long as man is only out for himself and his people there will never be peace on this Earth.  You have to go beyond race and nationality, and fight for a cause greater than yourself.

Assalamulaikum... and I will not be reading the replies.

Probably the realest thing I've read in a while......especially at this forum. Props Infinite.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2005, 12:50:09 PM »

Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

J Bananas

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2005, 12:55:31 PM »
It is a good read I must admit. Even though it's from a disney ass perspective. Prejudice is real in everyone and like I said before if you tell me youre not, I dont trust ya

rafsta

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2005, 01:07:34 PM »
this reminds me of that Chappelle show episode... where the black dude is the leader of the KKK...

look infinite no race is perfect, if you think that were all equal then why do you like whites the least ? all nationalities have made huge contributions to our world, and we are all equal... i think youre being racist by thinking other races need help and your race is chillen...

what you said is oxymoronic, although it was almost a good post.

Compton Casanova

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2005, 01:40:49 PM »
Allah's Slave is deep 8).

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2005, 01:52:32 PM »
By the way Infinite, how does this post apply to your "How can anyone believe in _______" threads?

Diabolical

« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2005, 02:15:18 PM »
well hes not going to reply.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2005, 02:40:03 PM »
I wouldn't mind reading Infinite's posts as much if he would only stop using religion as a crutch to everything. If you think about it, once you start believing in something wholeheartedly, you start to despise everything else whether you realize it or not. You have to weed out the bullshit and just come clean with yourself before you can start supporting others. You have to accept that there is a flaw in everything you believe, no matter how righteous you think it is. No human is perfect and not even religion can change that. Basically, racism lies within society as a whole rather than the individual. A single person is reasonable whereas society, by trying to gain acceptance amongst peers, is what is the downfall to man. Too much ass kissing as well as materialism.

And even as enlightened as this thread may be, racism will still be around on these forums and in the world 5 mintues from now. It will never cease. Not even when the minority becomes the majority or even when the world becomes one in the same. Eventually, someone will find something that is wrong with a way of life someone else has and they will bring hate upon them. It's a way of life, and it has been for many millenniums. You can either accept it as the person being closed minded or you can get pissed about it which will only fuel the hate even more. It doesn't get any more simple then that.