Author Topic: The Backwards Thinking Of Racists At This Forum  (Read 428 times)

Don Seer

Re: The Backwards Thinking Of Racists At This Forum
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2005, 03:07:45 PM »
I wouldn't mind reading Infinite's posts as much if he would only stop using religion as a crutch to everything.

you'll find everything in the world is someone elses fault but infinites..

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2005, 03:39:30 PM »
I think it's also racist in a way when you treat different races differently just to be not racist or open minded or whatever. YouknowwhatImean? The true not-racist doesn't think while talking to a black dude "wow, Im cool, Im white and talkin to a black dude like it aint nothing!!!!! Im not racist, and also hip!" - YouknowwhatImsayin? It just doesn't matter. It's a non-issue. Im drunk though, don't know if I can get my point across properly, but anyway. Also, I think everybody is racist. In different ways, and sometimes more extreme sometimes less and shit, but ultimately, everybody is a little racist. Even if you treat other races better to profile yourself as a open minded, good person, etc.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2005, 04:04:22 PM »
Assalamulaikum... and I will not be reading the replies.
translation: Religion has so clouded my thinking that I will automatically reject any argument to my statement,whether its relevant or not.

It is a good read I must admit. Even though it's from a disney ass perspective. Prejudice is real in everyone and like I said before if you tell me youre not, I dont trust ya
now thats real

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2005, 04:11:20 PM »
I think it's also racist in a way when you treat different races differently just to be not racist or open minded or whatever. YouknowwhatImean? The true not-racist doesn't think while talking to a black dude "wow, Im cool, Im white and talkin to a black dude like it aint nothing!!!!! Im not racist, and also hip!" - YouknowwhatImsayin? It just doesn't matter. It's a non-issue.

Yeah that kind of self consciousness is also racist in a way. There's not really hatred going on, but the person in their mind can not get over the differences between him and that person and that probably means deep down inside he has a superiority complex with them.

I gotta agree with 7even too that everyone is racist. If not, stereotypes would not be so big in society.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J Bananas

« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2005, 04:15:41 PM »

Haha I think that ruined his whole shit. So much for being an open minded person lol :tosser:

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2005, 05:36:07 PM »
why dont y'all actually read what he wrote...

I know, it's a great post. Why so much defensiveness and hatred? You guys are kind of proving his point too lol.

Qu'ran-Suratul Hajurat

Because as long as man is only out for himself and his people there will never be peace on this Earth.  You have to go beyond race and nationality, and fight for a cause greater than yourself.

Probably the realest thing I've read in a while......especially at this forum. Props Infinite.
we talked about this exact shit shit yesterday.
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2005, 06:27:34 PM »

Haha I think that ruined his whole shit. So much for being an open minded person lol :tosser:

translation: Religion has so clouded my thinking that I will automatically reject any argument to my statement,whether its relevant or not.

Don’t you get why he wrote that? It’s because each time he writes something, whether people agrees or not, they’re always quick to diss him for whatever. Even if he says that 1+1= 2, people will call him a moron who doesn’t know what he’s talking about. They do that just to piss him of. By saying that he won’t read any replies, he’s sparing their times and efforts. It have nothing to do with being open minded or "rejecting any argument to his statement,whether its relevant or not."

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2005, 06:31:20 PM »
why dont y'all actually read what he wrote...

I know, it's a great post. Why so much defensiveness and hatred? You guys are kind of proving his point too lol.

Qu'ran-Suratul Hajurat

Because as long as man is only out for himself and his people there will never be peace on this Earth.  You have to go beyond race and nationality, and fight for a cause greater than yourself.

Probably the realest thing I've read in a while......especially at this forum. Props Infinite.
we talked about this exact shit shit yesterday.

I know huh? Perfect timing I guess.

I don't blame Infinite for not reading either. He made a very good thread with a lot of good points. Nobody wants to argue his points though (except for a few), they just wanna attack him personally. Only because he's an easy target and he wont attack you back personally. Real bad asses on dubcc.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2005, 07:49:46 PM »
i just wonder who he thinks is racist and why...and by refusing to read the replies or reply himself makes this thread pretty pointless.

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2005, 08:03:07 PM »
Infinite, even though I don't agree with your viewpoints on religion, I think your post had some good stuff in it...but I heavily agree with 7even's thoughts 100%

KonSICKwence / Ine

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2005, 12:52:05 AM »
... damn i didnt read all this, sorry, jsut wanted 2 post

pz

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2005, 01:07:01 AM »
WHITE POWER!!!!!!

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2005, 02:11:24 AM »
WHITE POWER!!!!!!

See, you got something out of the post. Infinite is white and says he's able to stand up for other races, and you're a beaner, and are able to love white people more than your own.

rafsta

« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2005, 08:19:05 AM »

Your reading comprehension and ability to understand things for more than what is laid out in front of your eyes is minimal. There's nothing "oxymoronic" here, the only moron is you.

well ditto...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2005, 09:58:48 PM »
WHITE POWER!!!!!!

See, you got something out of the post. Infinite is white and says he's able to stand up for other races, and you're a beaner, and are able to love white people more than your own.

WHIIIIIIIIIIIITE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09