Author Topic: Biggest weed smoker in rap?  (Read 1511 times)

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
Re: Biggest weed smoker in rap?
« Reply #60 on: July 17, 2005, 09:57:41 PM »

DAYUM

« Reply #61 on: July 18, 2005, 12:06:29 AM »
snoop dogg or devin the dude

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #62 on: July 18, 2005, 12:46:04 AM »
if 50 dont smoke or drink, props to him, not a lot of rappers can say the same shit

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #63 on: July 18, 2005, 02:31:00 AM »
Why should it be a big deal anyway?

If Game disses 50 because the latter doesn't smoke weed, Game is even more stupid then I allready thought he was...and 50 well,smarter.

I,for one, haven't considered smoking whatever cool or whatever at any time in life and I've never ever even touched a blunt (and that while being from the Netherlands!  :D)
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #64 on: July 18, 2005, 03:46:10 AM »

" its the d-e-v-i-n"

CanadActive

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Only one GOAT... MJ
« Reply #65 on: July 18, 2005, 05:48:43 AM »
"Lord know I might host The Weed Award Show"
Bad Azz - Money 2 Fold

But seriously, I went to a Snoop show (in Montreal) and I can assure you guys, that this dude is a heavy weed smoker.  He smoke like 15 blunts during the show and he was still able to perform at a high level.

Take a look at Bad Azz, he always seem high when you see him I think he come close to the top when it come to weed somking.
The Canadian Polish

e-cold-187

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #66 on: July 18, 2005, 08:25:15 AM »
Yukmouth.

smoke-a-lot have u ever seen this dude not smokin unless its a place he can`t??

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: July 18, 2005, 08:59:55 AM »
Snoop or Redman

Most rappers get whack when they stop doing drugs. Em fell the fuck off since he's clean. If only he did acid and shit again  :-\.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #68 on: July 18, 2005, 11:22:03 AM »
I think Prodigy (of Mobb Deep) smoked crack back when they first came out, but he gave up everything when he found out about the sickle cell.

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #69 on: July 18, 2005, 01:53:52 PM »
Jayo Felony's a Sherm Head don't know if he quit but that shit got to him

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #70 on: July 18, 2005, 02:44:55 PM »
Jayo Felony's a Sherm Head don't know if he quit but that shit got to him

oh yeah and that r n b singer, houston, nigga cut his eye out

Paul

« Reply #71 on: July 18, 2005, 03:42:43 PM »
i dont know but i always thought bone were the heaviest weed smokers from the songs they make
but snoop and cypress hill can be put in that category
funkyfreshintheflesh

Elevz

« Reply #72 on: July 18, 2005, 03:59:01 PM »
prodigy said he quit smokin and drinkin cos of his sickel cell.. but at the alchemist show he seemed fuuuuucked up.

There might be a reason for that. People with sickel cell usually take heavy medicins to ease away the pain. When I say medicins, I mean stuff like methadon. Need I say more? I think Prodigy might as well be one of the healthiest living rappers these days. I heard all he eats is fruit and vegetables. Damn. Reminds me of him, on the Be Healthy skit off Dead Prez - Let's Get Free. He's been living like that for years now, I guess.

I,for one, haven't considered smoking whatever cool or whatever at any time in life and I've never ever even touched a blunt (and that while being from the Netherlands! :D)

Well, weed is sold all over the place, but blunts are hard to get, trust me. Every now and then I gotta visit this weirdo shop where they sell all kinds of silly drugs, just to get myself supplied with blunt paper. I've seen the strangest things in that shop, don't even get me started, and no it wasn't because I was trippin' ;)

But really, blunts are hard to get in The Netherlands. Legally, only official tobacconist's shops are allowed to sell them because of the ingredients, but they hate having weed smokers around their place all the time so you'll have a hard time finding a tobacconist with blunts. The shop I get 'em from, illegally sells blunts.

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #73 on: July 18, 2005, 04:13:27 PM »
i dono about the netharlands but blunts are easier to get than rollies, most corner stores round here have pom poms just take that shit cut it fill it with weed, dont they have cigars in holland? and uhh some places have Royal Blunts and Century sams those are pretty tight. but regarding the topic i think the biggest pothead in rap is probs Afroman or one of the bone thugs, i dont think snoop smokes as much as he used to just cause he got kids and a wife. and by the way california chronic is fucking disgusting dark shit, fuck it.

Elevz

« Reply #74 on: July 18, 2005, 04:17:00 PM »
i dono about the netharlands but blunts are easier to get than rollies, most corner stores round here have pom poms just take that shit cut it fill it with weed, dont they have cigars in holland?

They're quite expensive and you gotta cut it before you can use it. Not really all that when you're up for a quick smoke in the club or whatever. That's why I use
Royal Blunts
but really, they're hard to get here.