Author Topic: best mainstream(ish) recent club tracks  (Read 656 times)

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: best mainstream(ish) recent club tracks
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2005, 11:25:41 AM »
Here's my list of bangers (look for them and if you don't dance i might be wrong, but you will dance)

J Steez ft. Bad Azz - R U Feelin it
Suga Free - Inside Out
Suga Free ft. J Steez - I Would Die For You
Slim Calhoun - The Cut Song
Slim Calhoun - It's Ok
Kokane - Give a Dawg a Bone (you gotta feel the vibe on this one)
Lost Boyz - Plug Me In
Tha Eastsidaz - Now We Lay Em Down (If you wanna put the party in a place play this song)
Roscoe - Get Ready

Here's some non-rap songs that bang (mostly Dub and Reagge songs)

Black Uhuru - It's a Party
Black Uhuru - Guess who's Coming to Dinner
Black Uhuru - Here come Black Uhuru
Thievery Corporation - Babylon Rewound
Gold Master All-Stars - Push Harder (the ultimate party song trust me)
Curtis Mayfield - Move on Up

You bump that shit in a club, it will be completely empty or turn into a sausage party lol

BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA ROFL HAHAHAHHAHAHA LMAO sausage party! dat shits too funny

CanadActive

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Only one GOAT... MJ
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2005, 11:45:24 AM »
You can all say my list sucks but that some real music.  And trust me the ladies can get into it either.
I'm just like all of you, I want to get the ladies involve. but i wanna do it without losing my dignity dancing on some will smith and looking like a fuck$ng homo or sausage like you said.

Continue to listent to R.(piss on you)Kelly, and Usher, but stop claiming being an die hard rap fan.

"Gangsters won't stay on top,
 Because the gangsters won't make
 The gangsta shit pop"

Knoc'Turnal - Let's All Roll
The Canadian Polish

SGV

« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2005, 11:48:20 AM »
You can all say my list sucks but that some real music.  And trust me the ladies can get into it either.
I'm just like all of you, I want to get the ladies involve. but i wanna do it without losing my dignity dancing on some will smith and looking like a fuck$ng homo or sausage like you said.

Continue to listent to R.(piss on you)Kelly, and Usher, but stop claiming being an die hard rap fan.

The gangsta shit pop"

LOL @ This trash. No bitch is dancing to those songs you posted. Maybe "Get Ready" but thats it. If you want a bitch to dance to Suga Free, put on "Why You Bullshittin'"

You ain't a gangsta so just shut the fuck up. Even Gangstas at the Club dance to that Reggaeton, R.Kelly, Usher, etc. shit. I can tell you never been to a Club. LOL.

ABN

« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2005, 11:49:35 AM »
that Amerie joints gets the bitches crazy over here. it got he bitches back home(the Dominican Republic)crazy too.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2005, 11:50:03 AM »

The gangsta shit pop"

LOL @ This trash. No bitch is dancing to those songs you posted. Maybe "Get Ready" but thats it. If you want a bitch to dance to Suga Free, put on "Why You Bullshittin'"

You ain't a gangsta so just shut the fuck up. Even Gangstas at the Club dance to that Reggaeton, R.Kelly, Usher, etc. shit. I can tell you never been to a Club. LOL.

lol ya man

CanadActive

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Only one GOAT... MJ
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2005, 12:06:21 PM »
I don't understand why people post topics to know about other people opinion if they ain't ready to hear it.  I said I understand (I don't agree, but at lest I understand) why you are listening to those songs (Usher, R.Kelly, etc).  And then I bring some other idea that your not force to love but you can at least try to understand.

I think were all music fan (that's why were here), and I think everybody here can appreciate good music.  Personnaly I think that my list contain good music, if you don't think so, fine, but don't get on people like that.

Your probly right, I ain't a gangsta, i ain't selling drug, I ain't no killer, but i'm doing my things here and count on me I know how to party.  When I party is the songs in my list that are playing, and the ladies get involve and they love it and they understand it cause it's real music.

Don't post topics if you ain't ready to hear someone else opinion.

What a beautiful music forum R.Kelly's fan dissin real music fan.
The Canadian Polish

ABN

« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2005, 12:13:52 PM »
^you gotta be stupid. he said best mainstrem(ish) recent club tracks. so if you don´t know any good mainstream club tracks then why bother coming in the thread talkin that dumb shit?

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2005, 12:14:10 PM »
I don't understand why people post topics to know about other people opinion if they ain't ready to hear it.  I said I understand (I don't agree, but at lest I understand) why you are listening to those songs (Usher, R.Kelly, etc).  And then I bring some other idea that your not force to love but you can at least try to understand.

I think were all music fan (that's why were here), and I think everybody here can appreciate good music.  Personnaly I think that my list contain good music, if you don't think so, fine, but don't get on people like that.

Your probly right, I ain't a gangsta, i ain't selling drug, I ain't no killer, but i'm doing my things here and count on me I know how to party.  When I party is the songs in my list that are playing, and the ladies get involve and they love it and they understand it cause it's real music.

Don't post topics if you ain't ready to hear someone else opinion.

What a beautiful music forum R.Kelly's fan dissin real music fan.

we dont listen to those songs we go to da clubz *something u should start doin* and dese songs get played and chix start shakin dur asses to it and we being men love it and da songs on ur playlist i aint diss any of dat its jus something u wouldn't hear in a club or c a chik shake her ass to it

SGV

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2005, 12:16:58 PM »
At the end of the day, you're just another dude on a Computer trying to be tough by listening to Gangsta rap.

R.Kelly is one of the illest artist in Music ever. He has at least 3 albums worth of hits. He has great Production. He's an amazing writer. He's not "real music"? You sir, are an idiot.

CanadActive

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Only one GOAT... MJ
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2005, 12:38:21 PM »
I ain't even gonna respond to that.

Amazing writer WTF.
The Canadian Polish

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2005, 12:41:08 PM »
just wondering what katz thought, out of recentish productions. im thinking slightly more mainstream than just the straight west coast bangas.

some cuts i've enjoyed

snoop - drop it likes it hot
snoop - lets get blown
mase - breathe stretch shake
the game - how we do
50 cent - disco inferno
dj quik - fandango
memphis bleek - like that
ludacris - the potion
will smith - switch
ti - bring em out
houston - i like that
mario - let me love you
destinys child - soldier

those are ALL OLD

get with the times  ;D

Right now, Reggaeton is the party starter.

The moment Don Omar, Daddy Yankee or something of the sort comes on, that will probably be the high point of the night.

Only reason I have 2 gigs of reggeaton songs is for the woman....women love that shiiiiiiit! they love the beats
« Last Edit: July 18, 2005, 12:43:47 PM by eS El Duque »
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2005, 01:40:10 PM »
R. Kelly is a good writer. Very talented dude.

I don't think grindin' with some fine bitch while Yin Yang Twins is playing really jepordizes your credibility as a real hip hop fan either. If it does, then we should all be guilty as charged. You're taking the music too seriously, man.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

SGV

« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2005, 04:55:00 PM »

I don't think grindin' with some fine bitch while Yin Yang Twins is playing really jepordizes your credibility as a real hip hop fan either. If it does, then we should all be guilty as charged. You're taking the music too seriously, man.

Thank you.

Some people (Mainly those who TRY to be hard) wouldn't be caught dead listening to something that isn't Super Gangsta, why? Because then their already fabricated image becomes flawed. Ya'll are busters no matter how you look at it. Why the fuck you worried about the music anyway? If you got a bitch rubbin' your dick and your worried about how gangsta you look dancin' to "Feelin' On Yo Booty" then you have a problem.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2005, 05:05:58 PM »

muthafuckin word! props on the post!

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2005, 05:21:54 PM »

co-sign