Author Topic: NIK VS GRUNDY 1 on 1  (Read 2758 times)

MUHFUKKA

Re: NIK VS GRUNDY 1 on 1
« Reply #90 on: March 05, 2012, 08:35:25 PM »
wow i thought the plan was meeting up to fight and then both pussying out/not wanting to throw first punch so it turned into basketball. this fool drove from sac to la JUST FOR a one on one with someone from the internet that he didnt even like.  :camp: :camp: :camp:

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #91 on: March 05, 2012, 08:55:45 PM »
wow i thought the plan was meeting up to fight and then both pussying out/not wanting to throw first punch so it turned into basketball. this fool drove from sac to la JUST FOR a one on one with someone from the internet that he didnt even like.  :camp: :camp: :camp:

well Grundy claims NIK was the one who pussed out

Mogay, looks like you won your bet against me.  Come take your $100, you know where I'm at.

now there's one I would like to see.... Grundy would you have a change of heart or would you fight him no matter what?

Like I said, I'm not a bully, if someone doesn't want to fight, then I'm not gonna fight them.  

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #92 on: March 05, 2012, 08:58:28 PM »
yeah but i mean after reading this thread i gotta give nik the w on this one. he was a teenager who didnt want to fight some dipshit he met on dubcc, but said he would drive 15 minutes to beat him at basketball, which is what he did. grundy was already in his 20's, drove 14 hrs to lose at basketball and pussed out not just jumping him like he said he would

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #93 on: March 05, 2012, 09:08:36 PM »
yeah but i mean after reading this thread i gotta give nik the w on this one. he was a teenager who didnt want to fight some dipshit he met on dubcc, but said he would drive 15 minutes to beat him at basketball, which is what he did. grundy was already in his 20's, drove 14 hrs to lose at basketball and pussed out not just jumping him like he said he would

this is very true.

are we sure Elinor was in his teens when the fight went down?  either way it doesn't matter he did indeed "lure him into his traps" (to use the Ferhat saying)

and since it went down after 9/11 you know Grundy paid a lot for his gas

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #94 on: March 05, 2012, 09:25:52 PM »
that could easily be a couple tanks each way

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #95 on: March 05, 2012, 10:18:12 PM »
it's over 300 miles according to google searches

600 miles plus hahahahaha

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #96 on: March 05, 2012, 10:33:23 PM »
so whose all going? how far away is it from Santa Monica/ West LA? anyone want to carpool hahahah

LMAO at people carpooling to this thing

friend:  so what'd you do today:

we fly high:  well i carpooled with 3 other people ive never met in real life before to go to a park to watch a fat guy from sacramento fight a skinny jew from woodland hills, but they both wussed out and played basketball instead.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #97 on: March 05, 2012, 11:28:37 PM »
so whose all going? how far away is it from Santa Monica/ West LA? anyone want to carpool hahahah

LMAO at people carpooling to this thing

friend:  so what'd you do today:

we fly high:  well i carpooled with 3 other people ive never met in real life before to go to a park to watch a fat guy from sacramento fight a skinny jew from woodland hills, but they both wussed out and played basketball instead.

lol i actually bought 2,000+ blunts from we fly high back in highschool to complement my half pound weed business.  :laugh:

the blunts didnt sell though i still have the whole thing,

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #98 on: March 05, 2012, 11:34:16 PM »
does he post anymore

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #99 on: March 06, 2012, 08:19:41 AM »
yeah well I showed up.  I really had no intentions of playing basketball I just wanted to fight.  I haven't touched a basketball in nearly 3 years, but I did used to play alot.  Anyways I waited around for an hour and had NIK been 2 minutes later and I would have been gone.  So I told him I didn't come to play basketball I came to fight.  He didn't want to fight.  I had originally planned on just punching him anyways if he wouldn't fight, but honestly I felt bad.  I'm not a bully and he didn't want to fight.  I was mad, but fuck it.  Its just always been some sort of monkey on my back type thing for a few years now ever since I first called him out, and it was something that just needed to be settled.  Its a pretty stupid reason, but that is my nature.  So I said fuck it then we will play ball.  He beat me 12 to 10 and thats that.  Its over.  I honestly did not think he would even show, so I gotta respect him for that, which is a lot more than I can say for some others on here.  He was actually pretty cool about everything which made me feel bad for wanting to fight.  I know its been said before, but now its true:  for all those who have been annoyed with our beef its over.  I'm done with it for good.  I shook his hand and said the beef is squashed.

Mogay, looks like you won your bet against me.  Come take your $100, you know where I'm at.

lol ur a punk. ur story explains ur self. how u gon say u went down there juz to fight and say u didnt want to hit him cuz he didnt want to fight. ur a fucking idiot. ur 1 of them mutha fuckas that got punkd to much huh u mutha fucka

yep right on tuff guy

you lost 12-10 lulz

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #100 on: March 06, 2012, 09:45:10 AM »
yeah well I showed up.  I really had no intentions of playing basketball I just wanted to fight.  I haven't touched a basketball in nearly 3 years, but I did used to play alot.  Anyways I waited around for an hour and had NIK been 2 minutes later and I would have been gone.  So I told him I didn't come to play basketball I came to fight.  He didn't want to fight.  I had originally planned on just punching him anyways if he wouldn't fight, but honestly I felt bad.  I'm not a bully and he didn't want to fight.  I was mad, but fuck it.  Its just always been some sort of monkey on my back type thing for a few years now ever since I first called him out, and it was something that just needed to be settled.  Its a pretty stupid reason, but that is my nature.  So I said fuck it then we will play ball.  He beat me 12 to 10 and thats that.  Its over.  I honestly did not think he would even show, so I gotta respect him for that, which is a lot more than I can say for some others on here.  He was actually pretty cool about everything which made me feel bad for wanting to fight.  I know its been said before, but now its true:  for all those who have been annoyed with our beef its over.  I'm done with it for good.  I shook his hand and said the beef is squashed.

lol ur a punk. ur story explains ur self. how u gon say u went down there juz to fight and say u didnt want to hit him cuz he didnt want to fight. ur a fucking idiot. ur 1 of them mutha fuckas that got punkd to much huh u mutha fucka

yep right on tuff guy

you lost 12-10 lulz

lol, 16 yr old me, my has time passed by, my god ive been here for more than 6 years

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #101 on: March 06, 2012, 12:36:01 PM »
yeah he was probably about 20 but grumpy was like 25 at least. i wonder if he drove all the way back the same day, that drive is no joke. i remember grumpy defending himself saying he was an excellent driver so he manged to shave an hour off the drive  :laugh:

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #102 on: March 06, 2012, 12:38:53 PM »
yeah he was probably about 20 but grumpy was like 25 at least. i wonder if he drove all the way back the same day, that drive is no joke. i remember grumpy defending himself saying he was an excellent driver so he manged to shave an hour off the drive  :laugh:

hahahahahaha

"it wasnt 7 hours you guys it was only 6, and besides I had my Celly Cel mixtape to keep me company"

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #103 on: March 08, 2012, 10:46:29 AM »

yep right on tuff guy

you lost 12-10 lulz

lol, 16 yr old me, my has time passed by, my god ive been here for more than 6 years

haha shit ive only been here 4 thankfully

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #104 on: May 18, 2012, 09:09:25 AM »
Wowzers
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.