Author Topic: *scratches head*  (Read 574 times)

'EclipZe

Re: *scratches head*
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2005, 12:12:23 PM »
I got a BB-Gun  :D

UAK

« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2005, 12:40:26 AM »

it's ok, dude throwing the punch probably ended up in jail and is getting pictures of him naked and being pointed at as we speak

That's Iraq, not Israel...Moron...LMAO

Suck a dick get the fuck out of here.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=14006

I know more about your country, then you  :)

Bomb-A®

« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2005, 02:15:33 AM »
I didnt know I got banned.

I spanked C Walkers on Thursday, and enjoyed a weekend of travel, pussy and chronic.

Toast to all the real Gz in the house, you know who u iz.

Damn, Overseer, I know u dont like me. But banning a brother? That hurts me deep. Theres principle involved here. How are you gonna ban me for punking C Walker. Fuck isnt that like my job here? Checking these idiots is my schtick, its my M.O. you smell me?

Maybe if I snapped on some innocent bystander ass motherfucker like a Don Rizzle or something , then you have a point.

But this is the pussy C Walker. His father and mother are Polish, but this pussy , hes too weak to rep something, other than a catch phrase or a state of the union speech.
Hes ashamed of his ancestry. Hes useless, what do you want us members of WCC to do with C Walker?

You want us to play with him, and pretend hes like the rest of us? Hes the class retard. Back in the days, they used to split the retards among the classes. I remember the retard we got , his name was Mike. Now we didnt pick on him, but he didnt speak stupid retarded nonsensical giberesh like "C walker". The point is, we didnt pretend like he was nornal. He didnt get picked for no team, hed always keep score. His hand was raised, but the teacher ignored his wrong ass. The fact is, he played the role of the retard. The social outkast.

Survival of the fittest, Darwin said it best. Some of us grow to be 6"6 Big dicked Afghan playas, and some of us grow to be lil bald Polish "C Walkers". Let nature run its course.

Dont hate a playa for doing what he got to do. Dont shield the little weak one. Let him out of his room. Let him wander the yard, and let whatever happens happen.
Maybe Jamal wanna punk the dude today, maybe Sikotic wanna dismiss him tomorrow, maybe Ant wants dibs on his ass for next week, or maybe Tech wants a nice kick in his face.

Put down the candy and let the little boy go

u wouldnt get banned if u actually made posts about "music" once in a while
we dont need u to punk any1....seer can just ban em (ironical....isnt it)

peace

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2005, 01:08:04 PM »
^ you cock sucking monkey, this is a political board. on political boards, usually the topics are political in nature

comprende?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2005, 12:20:38 AM »

it's ok, dude throwing the punch probably ended up in jail and is getting pictures of him naked and being pointed at as we speak

That's Iraq, not Israel...Moron...LMAO

Suck a dick get the fuck out of here.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=14006

I know more about your country, then you  :)

WTF you talking about? ::)

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2005, 01:43:36 AM »
Some of us grow to be 6"6 Big dicked Afghan

mama must be so proud, u really take after her... ;D