Author Topic: LAPD shoots baby  (Read 333 times)

J Bananas

LAPD shoots baby
« on: July 18, 2005, 05:47:08 PM »
How do you guys feel about that whole situation? On one hand, the babies father had a gun and could have done lots more damage, on the other, the fuckin pigs shot a baby. I dont blame the police, but theres hella people outraged by it. do you think they had the right to open fire on the guy?

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
Re: LAPD shoots baby
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2005, 05:52:58 PM »
yo man i didnt hear this, can u post an article

ecrazy

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2005, 05:53:54 PM »
Yes they did, dude shot a swat officer, they had to defend themselves, i bet you EVERY ONE OF THOSE COPS feels bad for killing that baby, but not that dude, that dude was scumb, how could he put his baby out there like that??? and its a fuckin shame that people are standing up for the dude just because the police killed him, he is no fuckin hero, he locked himself in a place and had his baby hostage, i know people hate authority, but are you gonna actually think of this guy as a saint? come on now

UAK

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2005, 06:01:56 PM »
How do you guys feel about that whole situation? On one hand, the babies father had a gun and could have done lots more damage, on the other, the fuckin pigs shot a baby. I dont blame the police, but theres hella people outraged by it. do you think they had the right to open fire on the guy?

Shut the fuck up idiot...I wish they shot you instead  ;D

J Bananas

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2005, 06:28:59 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/07/13/toddler.shooting/index.html
There's the article.

Fake ass overseer catchin feelings cuz I called em fuckin pigs. must be a son of a pig or sumthin.  :tosser:

UAK

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2005, 06:38:21 PM »

Fake ass overseer catchin feelings cuz I called em fuckin pigs. must be a son of a pig or sumthin.  :tosser:

Nah I think you're a retard that knows half the story. (I was j/k in the first post, check the smilie)

My dad is a dentist biatch and I can careless for the cops, unless I'm calling 9-11  ;D

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2005, 06:38:38 PM »
ok well i feel bad and all, but he shot at them couldda killed one of em, so they had to shoot.  i dont like cops, but i feel that they had just cause to open fire

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2005, 06:41:49 PM »
Why are the cops getting heat? Get pissed at the dad for holding a baby in one and and opening fire with the other. What kind of pussy shit is that? What kind of man would even risk putting his child in danger like that? The cops were put in a catch 22, either decision would of been tragic: shoot the man and risk killing the baby or let them man shoot them and some of the cops die.

J Bananas

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2005, 06:43:23 PM »
I'm trying to figure out why the cops are getting so much shit as well. I was hoping someone would have a good argument against them
« Last Edit: July 18, 2005, 07:03:51 PM by I Gave you Power »

ecrazy

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2005, 07:05:50 PM »
I'm trying to figure out why the cops are getting so much shit as well. I was hoping someone would have a good argument against them
there are just some stupid people who just hate authority who are hating on the police. The Mother of the Baby was out the next day STANDING UP for THE FUCKIN GUY, Saying he was a good guy and the police did not have to kill him, NEVER REFERENCING THAT HE PUT HER DAUGHTER IN DANGER!, that lady needs to get smacked

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2005, 07:11:42 PM »
there are just some stupid people who just hate authority who are hating on the police. The Mother of the Baby was out the next day STANDING UP for THE FUCKIN GUY, Saying he was a good guy and the police did not have to kill him, NEVER REFERENCING THAT HE PUT HER DAUGHTER IN DANGER!, that lady needs to get smacked

Well she's emotionally unstable so I don't blame her for not thinking logically. You're right though, there are just people in this world who hate all authority and look for reasons to hate on the cops. Many of them for no reason.

When shit hits the fan though, guess who they call up first thing?

rafsta

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2005, 07:27:34 PM »
sympathies out to the SWAT team, and the mother.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2005, 07:29:06 PM by Captain »

Ghost421

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2005, 07:50:19 PM »
I feel bad for the family of the man and the child, but I'm not mad at the police for opening fire on him. Mabye this could have been avoided if the fuckin 5-0 could learn how to aim. They shot at him nearly 90 fuckin times. Maybe if they didn't spray, the child could have been saved.

ecrazy

« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2005, 07:57:30 PM »
I feel bad for the family of the man and the child, but I'm not mad at the police for opening fire on him. Mabye this could have been avoided if the fuckin 5-0 could learn how to aim. They shot at him nearly 90 fuckin times. Maybe if they didn't spray, the child could have been saved.
Your Ridiculous, what other choice did they have? wait and "AIM" while he shot @ them, or just shoot at him and take him down?? Its the stupid guys fault, he aint no hero

Ghost421

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2005, 07:58:32 PM »
Did I say he was a fucking hero? I just said the death of the child could have been avoided.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2005, 08:14:23 PM »
they had a reason to shoot him but it's fucked up that a baby was shot and killed.  unfortunate.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2005, 08:34:31 PM »
Was the alley he was in closed off with no above view? If it wasn't couldn't they have sniped him out? I don't know exactly where he was or how it went down so I'm not judging but usually you can get a sniper in position. According to the article they had tried talking him out of it in between shootings so it's not like it was a spur of the moment thing. Maybe there was no way to get a sniper in position, I would just like to know why that is. The CNN report leaves a lot of holes.

Ghost421

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2005, 08:42:03 PM »
That's what I'm saying. I don't blame the police for shootin that cat, he deserved it. I just think the killing of the child could have been avoided. Them niggas was just trigger happy.

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2005, 08:52:24 PM »
That's what I'm saying. I don't blame the police for shootin that cat, he deserved it. I just think the killing of the child could have been avoided. Them niggas was just trigger happy.

You kidding right? The guy was firing at the cops. Are they suppose to stand there and let him kill them? It's kinda hard to be trigger happy when you're being fired upon first. Oh, I know, the cops shoulda backed off so he could have his guns blazing out in the open and jepordize more lives.

C'mon...

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2005, 08:56:47 PM »

You kidding right? The guy was firing at the cops. Are they suppose to stand there and let him kill them? It's kinda hard to be trigger happy when you're being fired upon first. Oh, I know, the cops shoulda backed off so he could have his guns blazing out in the open and jepordize more lives.

C'mon...

But they said he was in a back alley behind his building. If he was in the middle of the street shooting away then I understand. Was he firing way endlessly or was he in a back alley shooting at oncoming cops? I'm not implying anything, I'm just asking.

I know a few months back a guy was in the middle of the street here and used a hostage for cover while he was aiming at the cops. They waited until a sniper got a good shot and he was taken out. Now if he were shooting way then maybe they wouldn't have waited.

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2005, 09:03:20 PM »

C'mon...

But they said he was in a back alley behind his building. If he was in the middle of the street shooting away then I understand. Was he firing way endlessly or was he in a back alley shooting at oncoming cops? I'm not implying anything, I'm just asking.

I know a few months back a guy was in the middle of the street here and used a hostage for cover while he was aiming at the cops. They waited until a sniper got a good shot and he was taken out. Now if he were shooting way then maybe they wouldn't have waited.

I know what ya mean. I'm not up on police protocol, and there probably were alternatives. It was a tough situation. It just makes me mad when people blame cops for the outcome and they didn't even create the situation, they just dealt with it the best they could. RIP to the little girl and my heart goes out to her family.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2005, 09:11:14 PM »

C'mon...

I know what ya mean. I'm not up on police protocol, and there probably were alternatives. It was a tough situation. It just makes me mad when people blame cops for the outcome and they didn't even create the situation, they just dealt with it the best they could. RIP to the little girl and my heart goes out to her family.

I'm not blaming the cops. I understand completely. But I also wouldn't be surprised if a few cops got overanxious and maybe fired prematurely and instead of saying we handled it wrong, something you'll never here cops, fireman, paramedics, or politicians say, you get a we had no choice cover up. I still blame that coke head 100% and his daughter's death is his fault completely. You can only expect so much from cops risking their lives to stop a lunatic. That dooesn't mean I am certain there was no other way.

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2005, 09:22:03 PM »

C'mon...

I'm not blaming the cops. I understand completely. But I also wouldn't be surprised if a few cops got overanxious and maybe fired prematurely and instead of saying we handled it wrong, something you'll never here cops, fireman, paramedics, or politicians say, you get a we had no choice cover up. I still blame that coke head 100% and his daughter's death is his fault completely. You can only expect so much from cops risking their lives to stop a lunatic. That dooesn't mean I am certain there was no other way.

Agreed

Ghost421

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2005, 10:10:34 PM »

C'mon...

NO!!!! I WOULD HAVE SHOT AT HIM TOO. JUST NOT 90 FUCKING TIMES.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2005, 10:53:10 PM »
article isnt the clearest but what can the cops do? i mean waiting for a sniper and trying to calm the man down would be the best thing to do until the sniper gets in position to blow his head off. but maybe it happened in a 5 minute period? its a shame but you cant really blame the cops if the guy unloaded 40 rounds at them.