Author Topic: LAPD shoots baby  (Read 712 times)

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
Re: LAPD shoots baby
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2005, 08:14:23 PM »
they had a reason to shoot him but it's fucked up that a baby was shot and killed.  unfortunate.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2005, 08:34:31 PM »
Was the alley he was in closed off with no above view? If it wasn't couldn't they have sniped him out? I don't know exactly where he was or how it went down so I'm not judging but usually you can get a sniper in position. According to the article they had tried talking him out of it in between shootings so it's not like it was a spur of the moment thing. Maybe there was no way to get a sniper in position, I would just like to know why that is. The CNN report leaves a lot of holes.

Ghost421

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2005, 08:42:03 PM »
That's what I'm saying. I don't blame the police for shootin that cat, he deserved it. I just think the killing of the child could have been avoided. Them niggas was just trigger happy.

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2005, 08:52:24 PM »
That's what I'm saying. I don't blame the police for shootin that cat, he deserved it. I just think the killing of the child could have been avoided. Them niggas was just trigger happy.

You kidding right? The guy was firing at the cops. Are they suppose to stand there and let him kill them? It's kinda hard to be trigger happy when you're being fired upon first. Oh, I know, the cops shoulda backed off so he could have his guns blazing out in the open and jepordize more lives.

C'mon...
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2005, 08:56:47 PM »

You kidding right? The guy was firing at the cops. Are they suppose to stand there and let him kill them? It's kinda hard to be trigger happy when you're being fired upon first. Oh, I know, the cops shoulda backed off so he could have his guns blazing out in the open and jepordize more lives.

C'mon...

But they said he was in a back alley behind his building. If he was in the middle of the street shooting away then I understand. Was he firing way endlessly or was he in a back alley shooting at oncoming cops? I'm not implying anything, I'm just asking.

I know a few months back a guy was in the middle of the street here and used a hostage for cover while he was aiming at the cops. They waited until a sniper got a good shot and he was taken out. Now if he were shooting way then maybe they wouldn't have waited.

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2005, 09:03:20 PM »

C'mon...

But they said he was in a back alley behind his building. If he was in the middle of the street shooting away then I understand. Was he firing way endlessly or was he in a back alley shooting at oncoming cops? I'm not implying anything, I'm just asking.

I know a few months back a guy was in the middle of the street here and used a hostage for cover while he was aiming at the cops. They waited until a sniper got a good shot and he was taken out. Now if he were shooting way then maybe they wouldn't have waited.

I know what ya mean. I'm not up on police protocol, and there probably were alternatives. It was a tough situation. It just makes me mad when people blame cops for the outcome and they didn't even create the situation, they just dealt with it the best they could. RIP to the little girl and my heart goes out to her family.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2005, 09:11:14 PM »

C'mon...

I know what ya mean. I'm not up on police protocol, and there probably were alternatives. It was a tough situation. It just makes me mad when people blame cops for the outcome and they didn't even create the situation, they just dealt with it the best they could. RIP to the little girl and my heart goes out to her family.

I'm not blaming the cops. I understand completely. But I also wouldn't be surprised if a few cops got overanxious and maybe fired prematurely and instead of saying we handled it wrong, something you'll never here cops, fireman, paramedics, or politicians say, you get a we had no choice cover up. I still blame that coke head 100% and his daughter's death is his fault completely. You can only expect so much from cops risking their lives to stop a lunatic. That dooesn't mean I am certain there was no other way.

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2005, 09:22:03 PM »

C'mon...

I'm not blaming the cops. I understand completely. But I also wouldn't be surprised if a few cops got overanxious and maybe fired prematurely and instead of saying we handled it wrong, something you'll never here cops, fireman, paramedics, or politicians say, you get a we had no choice cover up. I still blame that coke head 100% and his daughter's death is his fault completely. You can only expect so much from cops risking their lives to stop a lunatic. That dooesn't mean I am certain there was no other way.

Agreed

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Ghost421

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2005, 10:10:34 PM »

C'mon...

NO!!!! I WOULD HAVE SHOT AT HIM TOO. JUST NOT 90 FUCKING TIMES.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2005, 10:53:10 PM »
article isnt the clearest but what can the cops do? i mean waiting for a sniper and trying to calm the man down would be the best thing to do until the sniper gets in position to blow his head off. but maybe it happened in a 5 minute period? its a shame but you cant really blame the cops if the guy unloaded 40 rounds at them.

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2005, 11:16:00 PM »
i agree with sik that is some pussy shit holding your daughter as a shield.  she didnt deserve to die but him, fuck him!

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2005, 12:01:21 AM »
all these ppl are on strike here in LA they not lettin ppl pass they holdin up signs
Cops are starting to get pissed off cuzsome signs say some scanless shit
yall know what all this means.....................

Im going Looting soon  8)

'EclipZe

« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2005, 06:26:43 AM »
did they shot the guy aswell ? what a dork ass bitch for puttin his baby in danger.

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2005, 08:09:49 AM »
sure they had to open fire. If shots being fired at them. And the baby would've prolly grown up as a criminal anyway

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

J Bananas

« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2005, 01:23:58 PM »
^^^
If you're not kidding you're an asshole