Author Topic: LAPD shoots baby  (Read 713 times)

J Bananas

LAPD shoots baby
« on: July 18, 2005, 05:47:08 PM »
How do you guys feel about that whole situation? On one hand, the babies father had a gun and could have done lots more damage, on the other, the fuckin pigs shot a baby. I dont blame the police, but theres hella people outraged by it. do you think they had the right to open fire on the guy?

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
Re: LAPD shoots baby
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2005, 05:52:58 PM »
yo man i didnt hear this, can u post an article

ecrazy

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2005, 05:53:54 PM »
Yes they did, dude shot a swat officer, they had to defend themselves, i bet you EVERY ONE OF THOSE COPS feels bad for killing that baby, but not that dude, that dude was scumb, how could he put his baby out there like that??? and its a fuckin shame that people are standing up for the dude just because the police killed him, he is no fuckin hero, he locked himself in a place and had his baby hostage, i know people hate authority, but are you gonna actually think of this guy as a saint? come on now

UAK

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2005, 06:01:56 PM »
How do you guys feel about that whole situation? On one hand, the babies father had a gun and could have done lots more damage, on the other, the fuckin pigs shot a baby. I dont blame the police, but theres hella people outraged by it. do you think they had the right to open fire on the guy?

Shut the fuck up idiot...I wish they shot you instead  ;D

J Bananas

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2005, 06:28:59 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/07/13/toddler.shooting/index.html
There's the article.

Fake ass overseer catchin feelings cuz I called em fuckin pigs. must be a son of a pig or sumthin.  :tosser:

UAK

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2005, 06:38:21 PM »

Fake ass overseer catchin feelings cuz I called em fuckin pigs. must be a son of a pig or sumthin.  :tosser:

Nah I think you're a retard that knows half the story. (I was j/k in the first post, check the smilie)

My dad is a dentist biatch and I can careless for the cops, unless I'm calling 9-11  ;D

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2005, 06:38:38 PM »
ok well i feel bad and all, but he shot at them couldda killed one of em, so they had to shoot.  i dont like cops, but i feel that they had just cause to open fire

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2005, 06:41:49 PM »
Why are the cops getting heat? Get pissed at the dad for holding a baby in one and and opening fire with the other. What kind of pussy shit is that? What kind of man would even risk putting his child in danger like that? The cops were put in a catch 22, either decision would of been tragic: shoot the man and risk killing the baby or let them man shoot them and some of the cops die.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J Bananas

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2005, 06:43:23 PM »
I'm trying to figure out why the cops are getting so much shit as well. I was hoping someone would have a good argument against them
« Last Edit: July 18, 2005, 07:03:51 PM by I Gave you Power »

ecrazy

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2005, 07:05:50 PM »
I'm trying to figure out why the cops are getting so much shit as well. I was hoping someone would have a good argument against them
there are just some stupid people who just hate authority who are hating on the police. The Mother of the Baby was out the next day STANDING UP for THE FUCKIN GUY, Saying he was a good guy and the police did not have to kill him, NEVER REFERENCING THAT HE PUT HER DAUGHTER IN DANGER!, that lady needs to get smacked

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2005, 07:11:42 PM »
there are just some stupid people who just hate authority who are hating on the police. The Mother of the Baby was out the next day STANDING UP for THE FUCKIN GUY, Saying he was a good guy and the police did not have to kill him, NEVER REFERENCING THAT HE PUT HER DAUGHTER IN DANGER!, that lady needs to get smacked

Well she's emotionally unstable so I don't blame her for not thinking logically. You're right though, there are just people in this world who hate all authority and look for reasons to hate on the cops. Many of them for no reason.

When shit hits the fan though, guess who they call up first thing?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rafsta

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2005, 07:27:34 PM »
sympathies out to the SWAT team, and the mother.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2005, 07:29:06 PM by Captain »

Ghost421

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2005, 07:50:19 PM »
I feel bad for the family of the man and the child, but I'm not mad at the police for opening fire on him. Mabye this could have been avoided if the fuckin 5-0 could learn how to aim. They shot at him nearly 90 fuckin times. Maybe if they didn't spray, the child could have been saved.

ecrazy

« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2005, 07:57:30 PM »
I feel bad for the family of the man and the child, but I'm not mad at the police for opening fire on him. Mabye this could have been avoided if the fuckin 5-0 could learn how to aim. They shot at him nearly 90 fuckin times. Maybe if they didn't spray, the child could have been saved.
Your Ridiculous, what other choice did they have? wait and "AIM" while he shot @ them, or just shoot at him and take him down?? Its the stupid guys fault, he aint no hero

Ghost421

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2005, 07:58:32 PM »
Did I say he was a fucking hero? I just said the death of the child could have been avoided.