Author Topic: Game gets into a scrap while promoting *hurricanes*  (Read 495 times)

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Game gets into a scrap while promoting *hurricanes*
« on: July 19, 2005, 12:08:59 AM »
B-Ball fight involving Game
Monday - June 27, 2005
Verbal Walker

Game just can't stay vegetarian for long can he? Maybe he was using beef to promote his new sneaker "Hurricane by 310" but it seems that while playing in the Entertainers Basketball Classic on Tuesday, Game found himself in yet another conflict. A fight reportedly started as an unknown onlooker rushed Game which led to a melee’ that ended the game.

While details of the events remain sketchy, it has been said that before the fight broke out, another altercation between Game and a different onlooker occurred with the man shouting at the rapper.

In the meanwhile, Game will be putting out his “Hurricane by 310” sneakers late this year- in time for the holiday season.

"With the Hurricane sneaker, I’m moving beyond just being an entertainer and becoming an entrepreneur. As an athlete and a sneaker fan, I'm ready to drop my own completely original design - an essential, multipurpose shoe. We're bringing together the two biggest names in LA to make the hottest shoe in the country!" says G

We Fly High

Re: Game gets into a scrap while promoting *hurricanes*
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2005, 12:18:18 AM »
dude who the hell anwats sneakers made by 310, they dont fuck with shoes, they do car shit.
ridiculous.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2005, 12:44:59 AM »
dude who the hell anwats sneakers made by 310, they dont fuck with shoes, they do car shit.
ridiculous.

lol i still have to check em out if they look good dan blah ill buy it

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2005, 01:48:20 AM »
ridiculous.

you never know they might be good. ill wait till i see them (in stores) before i drop an opinion
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

J Bananas

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2005, 01:58:42 AM »
you never know they might be good. ill wait till i see them (in stores) before i drop an opinion

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2005, 02:39:15 AM »
Welcome to June 27th

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2005, 04:58:30 AM »
Anybody got video feed of the fight?

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

ABN

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2005, 05:06:12 AM »
i´ve seen that shit and he didn´t rush Game. he was just standin up screamin like a mofo at Game and Game screamed something back. and then BWS and the Rucker security came over there and the fight broke out. i would estimate that it was atleast over 35 persons involved in the fight. they had a streaming link up at a basketball site but they took it down. but from what you could see no one really got injured or anything like that.

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2005, 05:34:44 AM »
are there any pictures of the shoes?

allfromtheIE

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2005, 07:08:33 AM »
ridiculous.

first off, 310 does do shoes, they got a couple pairts in just about every urban shoe store, even outside cali.  Second, 310 as a car biz, as far as i know, is no more anyway.  The owners are doing different shit
IE

allfromtheIE

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2005, 07:09:18 AM »
3rdly, aint this old news
IE

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2005, 08:56:50 AM »
^^^^Yep. It's from June 27th...

first off, 310 does do shoes, they got a couple pairts in just about every urban shoe store, even outside cali.  Second, 310 as a car biz, as far as i know, is no more anyway.  The owners are doing different shit

Well, I don't think they've stopped with the car business because they gave Game a Bentley Continental about a month ago...