Author Topic: What about...  (Read 116 times)

tyshaun

• 'G'
What about...
« on: July 19, 2005, 04:23:59 PM »
the best newcomer in 2005...
i think its papoose he got mad skills, like multilines and everything else... i think his album will have producers like heatmakers, green lantern and alchemist!
i know he ain't new to tha (underground) hip hop game, but for mainstrean hip hop i think he could beat several new cats.
hopefully he gets a record deal and does some pro shit for the non believers. just my fcking opinion.. i love this dude and i think he could be another hiphop-legend!

drop a gem on this thread ;]

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
Re: What about...
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2005, 05:33:55 PM »
I think that Al Gator is the best newcomer of this year, and he's a real newcomer, also to the underground, he just started rapping 3 years ago...
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2005, 01:34:24 AM »
Haven't heard anything from AL gator, but papoose comes clean on the songs I've heard, but the only problem is that hes 28 years old already, and if he were to blow up he would already be startin to get older..but I guess 28 is still a good age

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2005, 04:48:46 AM »
Alphabetical Slaughter >>> Anything Al Gator will ever do...better yet..anything Aftermath/Shady/G-Unit will ever do