Author Topic: Haha America got punked by CHINA  (Read 260 times)

UAK

Haha America got punked by CHINA
« on: July 19, 2005, 08:18:30 PM »
China threatens US interference with nuclear action...

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005/7/15/94638.shtml

http://www.abc.net.au/worldtoday/content/2005/s1416653.htm

Thanks to "I Gave you Power" for pointing this out. LOL you'd think the media would make a big deal out of this  ;D

« Last Edit: July 19, 2005, 08:24:16 PM by BlockBuster aka KAIN »

J Bananas

Re: Haha America got punked
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2005, 08:23:00 PM »
I cant believe youre still trying.  ::)

UAK

Re: Haha America got punked
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2005, 08:24:48 PM »

J Bananas

Re: Haha America got punked by CHINA
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2005, 01:25:37 AM »
Time to call Jack Bauer
« Last Edit: July 20, 2005, 01:27:16 AM by I Gave you Power »

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2005, 02:06:53 AM »

how is this being punked?

someone being ignored when they threaten to nuke you is being punked.. not the other way around!

rafsta

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2005, 02:33:48 AM »
JOHN TAYLOR: Well, the US State Department has said that the remarks were unfortunate and hoped that they didn't reflect the views of the Chinese Government and says that it's irresponsible as well.

it is china that got punked...

but its pretty crazy that China threatened to bomb over 100 cities... the U.S did give a good statement back, i must admit.

UAK

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2005, 08:26:03 AM »

how is this being punked?

someone being ignored when they threaten to nuke you is being punked.. not the other way around!

If you say so  :D but if Saddam Huessin said this 2 years ago they would rubbing their nuts on every news channel.

Pentagaon is briefing Congress this week about China as a threat. Their hearts skipped a beat  ;D

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2005, 09:14:40 AM »
Further proof that America's wars were/are about profit, not about securing lives or liberating. Bustas. I'd kill 'em all in a discussion.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

UAK

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2005, 09:23:36 AM »
Further proof that America's wars were/are about profit, not about securing lives or liberating. Bustas. I'd kill 'em all in a discussion.

The U.S. only secured Iraq's oil fields

TORONTO (NFTF.org) -- While U.S. forces were securing the oil ministry in Baghdad, looters freed 50,000 pieces of gold, silver, and bronze antiquities dating back 7,000 years. According to the New York Times on April 12, "They included ancient stone carvings of bulls and kings and princesses; copper shoes and cuneiform tablets; tapestry fragments and ivory figurines of goddesses and women and Nubian porters; friezes of soldiers and ancient seals and tablets on geometry; and ceramic jars and urns and bowls, all dating back at least 2,000 years, some more than 5,000 years ... 28 galleries of the museum and vaults with huge steel doors guarding storage chambers that descend floor after floor into darkness had been completely ransacked."

The National Museum of Iraq has been effectively destroyed, erasing Iraq's claim to history, culture and archaeology.

Iraq's pantheon of higher learning, Baghdad University, partially destroyed by fighting between U.S. forces and Saddam's Fedayeen, has been stripped of everything; books that were not taken were burned; tables, computers, chairs, archived research, years of scholarly work, all gone, all erased.

Mustansiriyah University in Baghdad has also been virtually destroyed. Mosul University, the pride of Iraq's north, was stripped, plundered, looted, and burned. The dean of the university ran to Kurdish officials and U.S. Special Forces begging them to help.

"Why the university, why," he screamed at an Al Jazeera cameraman. "Are you liberating it from Saddam too?"

Iraqi professors working at Mosul University told Al Jazeera that the destruction of all institutions of higher learning will effectively pull Iraq back into the Middle Ages.

Because the U.S. only secured Iraq's oil fields and ministries but not Iraq's archaeological treasures and universities, further speculation has mounted throughout the world that the U.S. is only interested in Iraq's natural resources.

;D

J Bananas

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2005, 01:36:30 PM »
I think we should just say fuck it ok, fire every chinese person working in this country and tell them to go find a job in taiwan where we wont bother them.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2005, 12:32:39 AM »
i wonder who would win...i'm thinking there will be a war...
bush too focus on iraq and crap like that
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2005, 05:30:26 AM »
I think we should just say fuck it ok, fire every chinese person working in this country and tell them to go find a job in taiwan where we wont bother them.

good idea

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life