Author Topic: Lil Scrappy next stop G-Unit??  (Read 387 times)

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lil Scrappy next stop G-Unit??
« on: July 20, 2005, 06:36:09 AM »
Tuesday - July 19, 2005
Verbal Walker

With G-Unit making significant moves in making both Mobb Deep and M.O.P. a part of their roster, one has to wonder if Lil Scrappy will be the next to make the move and join 50 Cent’s musical family. Especially given the fact that he has been popping up in numerous G-Unit videos as of late.

According to MTV, Scrappy isn’t quite planning on leaving Lil Jon’s BME label right now and the reason that you see both he and 50 in videos is because they are both managed by the same company- Violator.

Scrappy did say, however, that there is a possibility that Lil Jon and 50 may executive produce his next album Bred to Die/Born to Live…
"They gonna talk about that," Scrappy said. "It's kinda in the works. It's no contracts, but n---a's is finnin' to talk about that. So you know, whatever happens, happens. 50 is my dog. If I wasn't signed to Jon, I'd be signed to G-Unit. He's my n---a, not even on no business shit. The whole G-Unit, really. Buck is like my brother from another father."

He did state that most of the G-Unit will appear on his next album no matter where he lands.

ABN

Re: Lil Scrappy next stop G-Unit??
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2005, 07:12:18 AM »
"Buck is like a brother from another father" ??? and this is not west coast related so...

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2005, 07:17:22 AM »
oo LOLOL hah today has been a hard day fo me to get things lol i need to let off dat doob

o shit my bad  >:( fuck  and i dunno how to move it  :-[

WestCoasta

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2005, 05:12:39 PM »
yeah, nobody on the Left gives a fuck about Lil Scrappy going to G-Unit
Lil Scrappy talent-wise  is equivalent to SGV spittin game at the parties and clubs he so frequently goes to

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2005, 05:14:30 PM »
^^

We Fly High

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2005, 07:45:35 PM »
u guys are trippin. scrappy is dope as hell. although i dont really like g-unit, im all for him signing to it. more people will hear of him, but he needs to bounce after one album game style. headbussa and no problems were on rotation for months straight for me. lil jon hooked him up wit some of his best beats ever too. no problem bump so fuckin hard officially endorsed by game, snoop, and WC, and quik since he got on the remix.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2005, 08:02:47 PM »
Lil Scrappy talent-wise  is equivalent to SGV spittin game at the parties and clubs he so frequently goes to

lol to me scrappy aint dat bad

icebergslimIII

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2005, 08:37:42 PM »
Who Cares. G-Unit is a joke.  The day Olivia and Tony Yayo go gold is the day we can call G-Unit a "musical family".

Guk

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2005, 09:39:53 PM »
Watch and see,they'll go plat.

icebergslimIII

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2005, 04:32:47 PM »

Who are you saying will go plat? Olivia and Yayo? I'll bet you on that one! I'm willing to bet two of the biggest disappointments of the year! Summer of 2005 is all about Paul Wall baby!

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2005, 10:32:48 PM »

Who are you saying will go plat? Olivia and Yayo? I'll bet you on that one! I'm willing to bet two of the biggest disappointments of the year! Summer of 2005 is all about Paul Wall baby!

You Got Olivia right! but Paul Wall hahha c'mooonnnn i think olivia will sell more than him and das gona b dissapointin and no he aint no peoples champ

DAYUM

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2005, 10:44:51 PM »
LOL thats funny