Author Topic: breaking news : further 'incident's on london underground.. nail bomb?!  (Read 446 times)

Don Seer

so far i've heard theres been a nail bomb and a shooting

can't find the power supply for the mini TV here.. boss back from lunch soon.. anyone got more info?

Don Seer

one incident on a bus too... eek..

doesnt seem to be any casualties so far..

mauzip

there is not a single report yet of a single injury... they did not shut the subway system

mauzip

they say a series of incidents have been reported...

Don Seer

yeah..they're saying now three dumby explosions apparently.

bit odd.. either they f**ked up.. or its something like a bunch of attention whore wankeer tv types starting a 'new' show..

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
the rats are at it again

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Don Seer

latest BBC1. men in chemical suits entering warren street station.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Tube cleared after small blasts 

A number of Tube stations have been evacuated and lines closed after three blasts in what Met Police chief Sir Ian Blair says is a "serious incident".
Sir Ian appealed to Londoners to stay where they were and said the transport system was effectively being shut down.

The minor explosions used detonators only, a BBC reporter said.

In addition, a Number 26 bus in Hackney Road in Bethnal Green had its windows blown out by a blast. There were no injuries.

Large areas around Warren Street, Oval and the Shepherd's Bush Hammersmith and City line Tube stations have been cordoned off.

One person was injured at Warren Street. There were reports the injured person may have been holding a rucksack containing the detonator.

Lines suspended

Police said armed officers had been deployed to University College Hospital after an incident.

The whole of the Northern Line has been suspended, along with the Victoria Line and the Hammersmith and City line.

Police have set up cordons round the stations

A number of other stations were closed including Westminster tube station, Waterloo tube station and King's Cross Thameslink. There were also reports that St Paul's tube and Oxford Circus tube station were closed.

Tony Blair cancelled events in the afternoon and will be attending a meeting of the Cobra committee along with Foreign Secretary Jack Straw.

The BBC's Andrew Winstanley said devices had been found but appeared to have been dummies, containing no explosives.

London Underground went to an amber alert with trains taken to the next station and evacuated.

An eyewitness at Oval station said there had been a small bang, and a man had then run off when the Tube reached the station.

A spokesman for Stagecoach said the driver of the number 26 bus travelling through Shoreditch had heard a bang on upper deck, gone upstairs and seen the windows were blown out.

The bus driver was very shaken but said to be fine.

At Shepherd's Bush Hammersmith and City line station, police told reporters that a man had threatened to blow himself up and then ran off.

Sosiane Mohellavi, 35, was travelling from Oxford Circus to Walthamstow when she was evacuated from a train at Warren Street.

"I was in the carriage and we smelt smoke - it was like something was burning.

"Everyone was panicked and people were screaming. We had to pull the alarm. I am still shaking."

The BBC's Rory Barnett said there had been no smoke on the platform at Warren St.

Liz Edwards, who works near Warren Street Underground station, said the area was full of activity.

"There are police, fire engines and ambulances all around there. A guy from our office had just come back from the station and said the police were aggressively keeping people away from the station and that you could not get anywhere near it."

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

'EclipZe

shits crazy.

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
One guy has been arrested outside the gates of downing street by armed police. It's unclear if he has anything to do with but it might be a case of just being middle eastern at the wrong place and time.

Don Seer

^ yeah i saw him on the news.. apparently he wouldnt cooperate with police..

also.. another guy has been arrested at the hospital.. apparently he was carrying one of the bags

and also.. the police are hunting "a number of fugitives"

looks like this time we should have a bunch of captured terrorists that failed..

Diabolical

String em up!
Argh

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Well for all I know, today, I sat next to a devoted Muslim who wore a 'religious dress' and read an arabic Qu'ran, nobody feared him for shit, nobody had to, the bus we were in was packed with people and most of them were children. How come? Maybe you should check your foreign politics.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Diabolical

Foreign?!
These guys were probably British
« Last Edit: July 21, 2005, 10:46:52 AM by Cop Killla »

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
Well for all I know, today, I sat next to a devoted Muslim who wore a 'religious dress' and read an arabic Qu'ran, nobody feared him for shit, nobody had to, the bus we were in was packed with people and most of them were children. How come? Maybe you should check your foreign politics.

thank god u survived

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life