Author Topic: breaking news : further 'incident's on london underground.. nail bomb?!  (Read 448 times)

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
Well for all I know, today, I sat next to a devoted Muslim who wore a 'religious dress' and read an arabic Qu'ran, nobody feared him for shit, nobody had to, the bus we were in was packed with people and most of them were children. How come? Maybe you should check your foreign politics.

Foreign?!
These guys were probably British

LMFAO... hahaha what the fuck man.... why are you people so fuckin dumb...

Don Seer

Well for all I know, today, I sat next to a devoted Muslim who wore a 'religious dress' and read an arabic Qu'ran, nobody feared him for shit, nobody had to, the bus we were in was packed with people and most of them were children. How come? Maybe you should check your foreign politics.

Foreign?!
These guys were probably British

LMFAO... hahaha what the fuck man.... why are you people so fuckin dumb...

they were british last time dummy

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
You idiot...

7even brought up foreign policies, and the other idiot is like "Foreign? These guys were probably British"..... LOL what the fuck does that have to do with foreign policies?

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
Person A: "You blackmailed me"

Person B: "I'm not black, I'm white"

Jamal: "Person B, you're an idiot"

Overseer: "You dummy, he's white"

Don Seer

lol..

as i see it..

the point is that these people are supposedly commiting these attacks under the premise of foreign policy..

however.. as they are british natives doing this.. its a not a foriegn policy issue its an issue at home.

the question is. what makes a british born, raised, fully integrated person commit attacks like these in defence of a place they have never been to? and for which their only tie is a shared religious bond.

btw.. no claims of responsibility have been made for this stuff today have they?

Don Seer

no its not a UK foreign policy issue.

u know why?

** those people who did the first bombs started getting into this shit RIGHT after 9/11 happened. fellow muslims bombing innocents inspired these losers and they've used the later stuff as an excuse **

this was before afghanistan and before iraq. therefore it is a home security issue.

i'm not saying that foreign policy isn't a helping factor.. but it is a propoganda tool used by them NOT the reason it has happened.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2005, 01:47:48 PM by Overseer »

Woodrow

but it is a propoganda tool used by them NOT the reason it has happened.
Thank you!

I'm amazed that more people can't see this...

Don Seer

yeah i know what you're saying..

i was thinking about the pre 9/11 stuff too...

and like you mentioned also that if you go back to the israel stuff.. u can put that on the UK for their involvement back in that early 1900s.. just like how ireland is biting us on the ass.

my theory..

no matter how you try and form a country by installing leaders n all that.. SOMEONE will not be happy. because every country, hell every town has its factions. you cant please all the people, all the time.

truth be told. i think its _not_ about religion at all. its about power, money, pride and jealousy.

every country does this shit against each other.. through trade or whatever.. like dilated said on the new album.. its "big business"

some of this shit is done with good intentions in ways that culturally in the west may be fine. the latest solution in russia and the former yugoslavia has been to split things up into smaller countries.

how comes people dont talk about the work goin on in the west to sort out the people who massacred the muslims over there? yeah the UN _was_ slow as fuck to get its ass in gear... maybe thats why frustrated US/UK etc went into iraq instead of going to commitee for years... some countries LOVE to drag heels.. (france/germany) we get enough of that from them in the EU over petty things let alone bigger things..

what do the terrorists want? us to have the country run under muslim rules? where do the demands stop?

they gotta be mad to think this is the way to acheive their goals.. especially against the UK.

citizens here would lynch and kill every person who remotely looked muslim before that happened.

like i've said before.. in the second world war EVERY german in england was locked up for fear of them being spies.. if there is  war on terror why arent all the potential agents (muslims) being locked up?

this is where its being pushed.

charles manson wanted that helter skelter race war.. but this is much worse..

if they care so much about iraq go there and get support to democratically run the place!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2005, 03:26:15 PM by Overseer »

Diabolical

Jamal just shut up and go back to your cave, you obviously cant understand the modern world.

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
Go watch your beastiality videos, you fucking faggot. Leave these discussions to the men, and get your illiterate, retarded ass on to posts about horses fucking guys.

Diabolical

you're the one who downloaded the video not me.  :nawty:

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
you're the one who downloaded the video not me.  :nawty:

The one you recorded of your dad fucking a horse? Nah I didn't download it... sorry, it doesn't interest me like it does you. Anyways, enjoy your stay on my nuts.

Diabolical

You dont even have hair on your nuts!

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!

So you think that western nations like the US and Great Britain should make their foreign policy decisions based on how terrorists will react to them? Do whatever Osama Bin Laden wants us to do so they don't bomb us?

You really are a fucking idiot........
« Last Edit: July 21, 2005, 07:14:42 PM by CWalker187 »

Don Seer

^ yes.. helping dictators is bad..

putting a democratic govt. in place is better _if_ it lasts..

because in the end the voters will get to decide who they want..

maybe the west will get some money out of it.. but ultimately.. stability is good for all sides.. apart from for other oil producing empires who'd like to push prices up