Author Topic: y'all get on my nerves  (Read 320 times)

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
y'all get on my nerves
« on: July 21, 2005, 12:24:21 PM »
yeah I think some of y'all got a problem actually,

Callin Daz a super producer when He cant even handle a beat on his own and if he was a super producer he would be everywhere, not in every southside videos trying to get a 5 secondes of shine. y'all want a super producer check Battlecat he got things on lock from the east to the west from R&B to hardcore rap...same with fredwreck...

I keep watching shit like..."Dr.Dre Should keep it West Coast On Detox" HELLO? this aint no chronic , so what, if there aint no west coast artists on it,as long as the music is good  y'all should be happy.When the fuck y'all gonna realize that Dr.Dre is Universal and doesnt makes music for a lil fan base that are looking for a chronic 3.

Next we Got Warren G coming with a New Album..and fools keep saying "Hopefully he will come back with his classic G funk sound" What the fuck is up with y'all? That ERA is Gone, if It was still there I think everybody would ask for a warren G beat but thats not the case its dead just like Mr.Dalvin and the new jack swing era...

Again for the Warren G dickriders with the Song "Guerilla Pimpin" y'all are like Gfunk is back this song his dope blah blah blah...but Im sure that if Warren G wasnt rappin on it Ya wouldnt even realize that he made the beat, y'all r just dickriding the name y'all dumb fuck

I could go on & On but it seems like y'all like an artist Just because he's from the West Coast

Don Seer

Re: y'all get on my nerves
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2005, 12:35:18 PM »

thats why i stayed outta it.. its a fact that..

1) people ride the dick of their favourite artist too damn hard..

2) they also blow shit up calling shit "classic" or even "west coast classic" when they really know it aint classic seemingly at the drop of a hat..

Suga Foot

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2005, 12:35:35 PM »
Preach!

Elevz

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2005, 12:45:27 PM »
So who's "y'all" then.

WestCoasta

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2005, 03:23:41 PM »
you're such a faggot man, all types of producers have other people helping them
what a moron, did Dre NOT have production help on 2001?
shut the fuck up

westkoastanostra

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2005, 03:29:13 PM »

Callin Daz a super producer when He cant even handle a beat on his own and if he was a super producer he would be everywhere, not in every southside videos trying to get a 5 secondes of shine. y'all want a super producer check Battlecat he got things on lock from the east to the west from R&B to hardcore rap...same with fredwreck...

I keep watching shit like..."Dr.Dre Should keep it West Coast On Detox" HELLO? this aint no chronic , so what, if there aint no west coast artists on it,as long as the music is good y'all should be happy.When the fuck y'all gonna realize that Dr.Dre is Universal and doesnt makes music for a lil fan base that are looking for a chronic 3.

Next we Got Warren G coming with a New Album..and fools keep saying "Hopefully he will come back with his classic G funk sound" What the fuck is up with y'all? That ERA is Gone, if It was still there I think everybody would ask for a warren G beat but thats not the case its dead just like Mr.Dalvin and the new jack swing era...

Again for the Warren G dickriders with the Song "Guerilla Pimpin" y'all are like Gfunk is back this song his dope blah blah blah...but Im sure that if Warren G wasnt rappin on it Ya wouldnt even realize that he made the beat, y'all r just dickriding the name y'all dumb fuck

I could go on & On but it seems like y'all like an artist Just because he's from the West Coast

agree with that....too many ppl hear dickridin on artists like dpg and i  really aint hearing shit about bay area rappers or producers....

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2005, 03:31:45 PM »
^ damn i forgot this one

WHY DOES EVERY ONE THINK EVERYONE ELSE IS LISTENING TO THE _WRONG_ SHIT?

everyone can do what the fuck they like!

you got on my nerves!!

(hehe)

WestCoasta

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2005, 03:38:10 PM »
^^^ hell yah, too many guys makin some bold statements, don't tell me what to listen to you pussy

westkoastanostra

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2005, 05:48:04 PM »
i didnt say to listen to bay area rap...i'm just saying it pisses me off that there's nuthin but dpg dickriders here....and i dont hear enuff bay area shit....but thats just my opinion....it dont meen i'ma fuckin go sumwhere else and stop listening to DPG ...thats just how i felt....
^^^ hell yah, too many guys makin some bold statements, don't tell me what to listen to you pussy

did i tell u what to listen to? NO.... i just felt like saying the shit i said in this thread...so shut your retarded ass up pussy....

The Watcher

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2005, 05:49:04 PM »
all this posting on an internet forum, SHUT THE FUCK UP

YOU GUYS GET ON MY NERVES

.. sarcasm.
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

DrewDogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Veni Vidi Vici / v3 /
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2005, 06:38:06 PM »
you're such a faggot man, all types of producers have other people helping them
what a moron, did Dre NOT have production help on 2001?
shut the fuck up

i have no idea where this came from. the fuck are you talking about? when did anyone say ANYTHING about producers having other people helping them? am i missing something or did this just come out of nowhere?
^^okay nevermind. i noticed the daz comment. though, the point is, Daz sucks without help. nothing wrong with getting help, so if you suck, you SHOULD get help.

on another note, i wanna hear devin the dude on detox. AND IF Y'ALL DON'T LIKE IT. SUCK MY DICK FIVE TIMES IN A ROW AND SNOWBALL THAT SHIT IN YA UNCLE'S MOUTH.

ahem. thanks for listening.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2005, 06:40:56 PM by DrewDogg »

rafsta

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2005, 06:39:17 PM »
eminem is the only super-producer IMO.

realz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2005, 06:45:41 PM »

I keep watching shit like..."Dr.Dre Should keep it West Coast On Detox" HELLO? this aint no chronic , so what, if there aint no west coast artists on it,as long as the music is good  y'all should be happy.When the fuck y'all gonna realize that Dr.Dre is Universal and doesnt makes music for a lil fan base that are looking for a chronic 3.

best post of the year
DJ Rokz
www.myspace.com/djrokz

GET AT ME!!!!
rokz111 on aim

WestCoasta

« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2005, 07:00:29 PM »
^^^ nah, not really  ::)

Jome

« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2005, 10:14:07 PM »
all this posting on an internet forum, SHUT THE FUCK UP

lmao  ;D

WHY DOES EVERY ONE THINK EVERYONE ELSE IS LISTENING TO THE _WRONG_ SHIT?

everyone can do what the fuck they like!

Yup.
I know somebody got offended by that one.  :D

2) they also blow shit up calling shit "classic" or even "west coast classic" when they really know it aint classic seemingly at the drop of a hat..

"Westcoast classic" = Made by people from the Westcoast, FOR people on the Westcoast, and nobody else! (The rest can screw themselves)  :P
Ohh, and Bigg Hercy Buggz is on point as well.