Author Topic: China joins Blackwall street  (Read 383 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: China joins Blackwall street
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2005, 07:48:49 AM »
the eu embargo is about to be lifted and there capabilities are ever increasing it won't take them long to surpass america in military and fiscal terms and thus will hold the title of superpower in 30 years or so and america will be knocked down a peg or 2, i'm not saying this is a good thing or anything its just fact, this is one of the oldest empires and they achieved what many other failed to do and that it bring all terrirtories into 1 country they have enough resources to be self sufficient and the same sort of mentality the japs had in ww2. america could weaken them but never defeat them and then china would just come back to bite them in the arse when they are strong enough.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

'EclipZe

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2005, 11:42:20 AM »
but if there's a war with china, what about japan, australia, europe etc? wouldn't they help usa? And they got advanced technology 2.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2005, 12:34:42 PM »
i'd hope we wouldn't be so foolish as to follow the only allies i can possibly see are japan and possibly australia

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Thirteen

« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2005, 07:43:05 PM »
israel  ;D

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2005, 09:28:05 AM »
poeple, please do a search of china's military capabilities. the majority of their equipment is from ww2 handed down to them from the russians, they are equipped with relics.

they have a million man army.

american war ships would sit off the coast of japan, launch jets and bombers and destroy china's navy and airforce with minimal casualties on america's side, crippling the ability of china to engage the war on any other front besides thier homeland. then with months of more missle strikes at key targets, china's army would be a sitting duck. we would have no need to invade. the loss of the war would destroy their economy and china would be set back a few decades

it' a fact we have 3 times china's military power. common sense leads me to believe that china doesn't stand a chance. but of course this is the perfect scenario with a war between just china and the us

how much has our military been depleted just by the war in Iraq? You dont seem to understand how this works. A war isnt going to consist of us SOLELY sitting outside of China in war ships and shooting missles at them. At SOME point, we would have to put troops on the ground. A war in China would go for YEARS. Winning a war isnt just killin a lot of people, its accomplishing your objective which the US wouldnt be able to do...like Vietnam. Who could kill more people doesnt matter. The war would obviously be on their homeland, not ours so obviously we'd cause more destruction. But thats not the point. When the war was over, nothing would change...and nothing would be solved. The American people are a little out of touch when it comes to this stuff. Like i said, they get pumped up too much into thinking we're untouchable. You got idiots like Bush on tv that make u feel tough lol. But if you dont realize how strong China is...just see how our government handles any conflicts with China. Guarentee we'll talk them out and find a "peaceful" solution whereas a country like Iraq we'd just invade recklessly and start shooting...

'EclipZe

« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2005, 10:54:28 AM »
i'd hope we wouldn't be so foolish as to follow the only allies i can possibly see are japan and possibly australia

ye that would suck, but I only think Great Britain will help USA. countries like France, Germany and the Netherlands probably will give support troops for the people in the surrounding countries/china

Thirteen

« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2005, 07:36:51 PM »
poeple, please do a search of china's military capabilities. the majority of their equipment is from ww2 handed down to them from the russians, they are equipped with relics.

they have a million man army.

american war ships would sit off the coast of japan, launch jets and bombers and destroy china's navy and airforce with minimal casualties on america's side, crippling the ability of china to engage the war on any other front besides thier homeland. then with months of more missle strikes at key targets, china's army would be a sitting duck. we would have no need to invade. the loss of the war would destroy their economy and china would be set back a few decades

it' a fact we have 3 times china's military power. common sense leads me to believe that china doesn't stand a chance. but of course this is the perfect scenario with a war between just china and the us

how much has our military been depleted just by the war in Iraq? You dont seem to understand how this works. A war isnt going to consist of us SOLELY sitting outside of China in war ships and shooting missles at them. At SOME point, we would have to put troops on the ground. A war in China would go for YEARS. Winning a war isnt just killin a lot of people, its accomplishing your objective which the US wouldnt be able to do...like Vietnam. Who could kill more people doesnt matter. The war would obviously be on their homeland, not ours so obviously we'd cause more destruction. But thats not the point. When the war was over, nothing would change...and nothing would be solved. The American people are a little out of touch when it comes to this stuff. Like i said, they get pumped up too much into thinking we're untouchable. You got idiots like Bush on tv that make u feel tough lol. But if you dont realize how strong China is...just see how our government handles any conflicts with China. Guarentee we'll talk them out and find a "peaceful" solution whereas a country like Iraq we'd just invade recklessly and start shooting...

why would we have to invade on the ground?....doesn't make any sense. vietnam, we were trying to get out troops. iraq, trying to get out insurgents. afghanistan, overthrowing the government. WW2 push back armies... there is not one single reason to put a large number of ground troops in china

we would just have to destroy their abilities to attack us, let asia and europe worry about the 1,000,000 man army. they're not gonna swim to the US to invade us. the aftermath of those attack would set china back a few decades to rebuild what we destroy

all these articles about china even say they aren't a threat NOW but they may be in the FUTURE...

the US military has the capabilities to swage war on 2 more well armed countries and still do well. so unless we start wars with n korea, iran, and china all at once, we have nothing to worry about.... like i said, do some research on the topic

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2005, 02:53:39 AM »
you think america would ever get the public confidence to wage a stupid war against china? the only reason there are tensions is because america is interfeiring with local politics (taiwan) as usual, just like it did with n ireland when clinton let the shin fein leader jerry adams go to america to raise money for the IRA, PM John Major wouldn't speak to clinton after that for ages, we never needed or wanted americas involvement although i think blair has managed to turn it in his favour a bit, but they should have never stuck their ore in the first place and even spoken to jerry adams. just like america shouldn't get involved over taiwan .
« Last Edit: July 26, 2005, 02:55:29 AM by Don Rizzle »