Author Topic: Timbaland loses 130 pounds, will enter body building contest, and work with...  (Read 728 times)

Jome

BODY BY TIM

Where oh where has Timbaland been? Well it seems that he's been working out in the lab and is set to take his art to the next level. Word is he is currently in the studio with P. Diddy, Jamie Foxx and LL Cool J for their up and coming releases this year and nurturing the budding careers of his own team of artists on his Beat Club label. He has also dedicated himself to...well...himself. He has shaved over 130 pounds off his frame and is reportedly working on competing in a professional body building contest (for real!?!?!) in July. That's a new one...a body building producer. I've heard it all now. -- Andreas Hale

Hiphopsite.

;D

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
yep, when i saw him on the BET awards i didn't recognize him at first then they showed his name on the screen and i was like :o damn he lost hella weight

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
130 lbs?!? DAMN

PLANT

Yeah I Saw him at the BET awards, you could barely tell it was Timbo.....Dude looks good tho, I gota give him props, 130 pounsd is a shit load of weight to lose

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Good for Timbo  8)

realz

• Muthafuckin' OG
DJ Rokz
www.myspace.com/djrokz

GET AT ME!!!!
rokz111 on aim

westkoastanostra

yea....i brought the scratch mag with him on the cover and it talked about him working out....yup he looks different

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
anyone got a pic?
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Timmeeeehh

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bloaw.
Yeah lol, he was talking about that body building in the latest Scratch Mag.. If I was him I would be banging all day long in the studio and do some regular work-out, but anyway :P

Tsjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

steroid uuuup!

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/

ABN

steroid uuuup!
yea steroids is the best way to lose weight ::)

T-Dub

I saw him on Weekend Vibe I think, my brother taped it...he said he lost about 130 pounds in 5 months.  He was real energetic and said that he's more positive now.  Dude works out constantly but this is the first I've heard about him going into body building contests.