Author Topic: What Screennames Have You Posted Under  (Read 673 times)

Jome

Re: What Screennames Have You Posted Under
« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2005, 09:23:17 AM »
see when jamal fucks someone up, it's not even exciting anymore, he does it all the time, it's like being surprised a fish swims

when jome fucks someone up, it's like seeing a fish jump out of water, moonwalk into a liquor store and rob the place, then make a break back to the sea

Difference is, I'm not on WCC to try to "son" somebody, which is the whole meaning of Jamal's existence, even though the only time he really succeeds, about 20%,  is when he's picking on the less intelligent like CWalker, muslims/mormons or other fanatic brainwashed religious people, easy targets that the regular posters doesn't even care about.
But once he starts shit with the big guns, it's either game over or he gets banned for homothuggin outbursts once again.  8)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2005, 09:57:32 AM »
Damn, it went down here  8).

7even
7even[pG]
7even the Harbinger
7even the Mastermind
7even the Annoyed One

Fuck all them fools who change their names like underwear. A true G stays true to the hood and keeps it real. 7even for life, baby.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

UAK

« Reply #47 on: July 24, 2005, 10:01:43 AM »
Difference is, I'm not on WCC to try to "son" somebody, which is the whole meaning of Jamal's existence, even though the only time he really succeeds, about 20%, is when he's picking on the less intelligent like CWalker, muslims/mormons or other fanatic brainwashed religious people, easy targets that the regular posters doesn't even care about.
But once he starts shit with the big guns, it's either game over or he gets banned for homothuggin outbursts once again.  8)

Hahaha  ;D

Jome = http://www.courttv.com/onair/shows/profiler/column_0915.html

Don't say anything bad about me.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2005, 10:03:50 AM by BlockBuster aka KAIN »

Sikotic™

« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2005, 10:16:32 AM »
For the most part:

bdogg187
Sikotic

There's been more though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

...'BfCfC'...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2005, 04:23:47 PM »
lmao at this thread  ;D

Caution2006

« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2005, 05:48:19 PM »
i've been known in the past as caution2006 and now im known as caution2006 that's about it  :-X

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2005, 06:22:01 PM »
see when jamal fucks someone up, it's not even exciting anymore, he does it all the time, it's like being surprised a fish swims

when jome fucks someone up, it's like seeing a fish jump out of water, moonwalk into a liquor store and rob the place, then make a break back to the sea

Difference is, I'm not on WCC to try to "son" somebody, which is the whole meaning of Jamal's existence, even though the only time he really succeeds, about 20%,  is when he's picking on the less intelligent like CWalker, muslims/mormons or other fanatic brainwashed religious people, easy targets that the regular posters doesn't even care about.

Haven't lost an argument yet... you tried once, when you claimed that in Italy they put ketchup on pasta LMAO and some Italian posted that you're a fucking idiot.... I get banned for owning bitch asses like yourself.. which I don't mind... that's the difference between me and you... you would be unemployed if you were banned.

LOL remember when your bitchass was arguing until you felt so dumb, that you had to start your bitching with NIK just to divert attention from your stupidity.... you were put in your place and told to shut the fuck up with your stupidity, and you ended up locking the thread...

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=62092.50

That's page 3... you getting sonned.... page 4.. you get sonned some more.... page 5 = locked. LOL HOMOTHUG... with your sub-par intelligence
« Last Edit: July 24, 2005, 06:42:14 PM by Fuck You, Pay Me »

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2005, 06:28:28 PM »
By the way, if you want to talk about meaning of one's existence, let's compare:

I'm a full-time student at UCLA, I work for a mortgage company, and have an investment banking job lined up. I'll be making 6 digits by the time I'm 22/23 years old. I come online to do research for school, and just post here to kill some time and give me something to do in between reading for and typing my papers.

You are in your 20s and devote your life to making "mirc tutorial" threads, and organizing the vault. You'll make some posts about which artist you want to suck off this month, and change your username to show how big of a dickrider you are. Then on occasion we'll see the "Norway is so expensive, give me some attention" posts.

Stick to your G-Unit posts while I handle the intellectual shit in TOT. Now go on and review a couple albums for me, bitch.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2005, 06:30:22 PM by Fuck You, Pay Me »

Jome

« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2005, 07:46:03 PM »
Wow, something tells me somebody is taking the internet too seriously, I DO NOT NEED YOUR LIFE STORY.
Talk about getting defensive, I guess my pimp/hoe post really got to you.

Thirteen

« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2005, 08:01:36 PM »
Wow, something tells me somebody is taking the internet too seriously, I DO NOT NEED YOUR LIFE STORY.
Talk about getting defensive, I guess my pimp/hoe post really got to you.

so jome, we heard what he wants to be when he grows up....what about you?

Jome

« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2005, 08:07:58 PM »
I'm already grown up and have a full time job, what about you ?
Did that Ranger stuff work out ?

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #56 on: July 24, 2005, 08:11:02 PM »
If anyone takes the internet too seriously it's people like you who say "you got banned, nobody likes you"... homothugs. Don't worry, you won't get my life story because the info I've provided is depressing enough for you, since you get to see it alongside your accomplishments of "I made a MIRC tutorial thread" and "I organized the Vault"... LOLLLL...  there ain't no need for me to get defensive, since none of this shit gets to me... people like you just make dumb remarks, and I just serve 'em with a reality check by putting them in place. I'll even do you a favor one day by making a donation to WCC... so that you may have a job. Well, from your post it seems like you don't really have a response, so I'll just leave it at this. I mean, we could continue with you making homothug remarks, and me sonning you... until you lock the thread.

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #57 on: July 24, 2005, 08:12:33 PM »
I'm already grown up and have a full time job

The only thing you got on your resume is:

WCC Global Mod
duties: to organize the Vault and move threads to the correct forum

Thirteen

« Reply #58 on: July 24, 2005, 08:17:27 PM »
I'm already grown up and have a full time job, what about you ?
Did that Ranger stuff work out ?

nah i still have stuff up in the air, they said i can try out whenever as long as i give them a months notice. just want to finish up my degree first

Jome

« Reply #59 on: July 24, 2005, 08:21:49 PM »
I'm already grown up and have a full time job

The only thing you got on your resume is:

WCC Global Mod
duties: to organize the Vault and move threads to the correct forum

Sorry dude, that's lame, I've had several jobs, you can reply back when you have finished schoooooool, kiddo.

You're on a internet forum with the purpose to "son" people you've never met, do you get picked on in real life so you come on the net to get revenge ?
And what's with this "I'll make sooo much money in the future" stuff, do you have a inferiority complex or something ??

Here's an idea for you: Grab a beer, kick back and watch some TV, or go for a walk, you might relief some of all that anger.
If you got the idea that I work at WCC, or that donating money for Seer to pay the servers puts food on my table, then think again jackass.