Author Topic: MC EIHT VS DJ QUIK WHO WINS ???????????????  (Read 1103 times)

Westcoastfanatic

Re: MC EIHT VS DJ QUIK WHO WINS ???????????????
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2005, 01:56:00 PM »
It's just what you prefer. If you like beats to be more dark and harcore you'll go for Eiht.
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

WestCoasta

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2005, 02:22:09 PM »
MC Eiht doesn't have a quarter of the legendary West Coast status like Quik

DJ Quik >>> MC Eiht

bigg sherm

• 'G'
  • shermhead4life
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2005, 02:35:39 PM »
   MC EIHT    -                                DJ QUIK     ( BEST ALBUMS BATTLE PICK WHICH ONE YOU THINK WAS BETTER .)
   1. WE COME STRAPPED    VS  QUIK IS THE NAME             
   2. DEATH THREATZ         VS   WAY 2 FUNKY
   3. SECTION 8                  VS   SAFE & SOUND
   4. N MY NEIGHBORHOOD  VS   RHYTHLISM
   5. THAT'Z GANGSTA        VS   BALANCE & OPTIONS
   6. VETERANS DAY           VS   UNDER THE INFLUENCE       

MY VOTE

1. WE COME STRAPPED
2. DEATH THREATZ
3. SECTION 8
4. RHYTHLISM
5. BALANCE & OPTIONS
6. VETERANS DAY

GET BACK AT ME YA'LL  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we come strapped
way 2 fonkay
safe + sound
rythamlism
balnce and options
unda da influence even though it sucked
Lookin For Some Cds? Email me with want lists: jci_98277@hotmail.com

[

wcsoldier

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2005, 02:56:58 PM »
LMAO...listen to eihts albums and than to quiks. eiht cant fuck with quik.
seriously. not just cause im a huge quik fan. i also like eiht. but he cant fuck
with him! quik got the dopest production ever.
when i listen to eihts albums i hear real gangsta music and when i listen to quiks albums i hear party music thats a fact learn something about what real music is first homie !!! 

we come strapped  defeats quiks is the name  hands down musicly and gangsta wise !!

death threatz a classic eiht album  defeats  way too funky  no doubt thats not even a comparison  !

way too funky was a weak quik album even quik said its not his best !!!!!!

and for section 8  vs  safe & sound   eiht wins again lyricly and musicly  safe & sound had maybe 3 or 4 good songs at the most so stop overating quik so much just because your a fan .

i like quik to and i've been listening to quik since i was a kid before most of ya'll was born so calm down dude's and learn the facts real quick !!!!!

and veterans day  was way better than under the influence commecialy and by professional critics so stop being stupid !!!!!

mc eiht has had better albums over all in his career  but quik is still the man though !!!!!!!!!
u listened Quik since you are a kid and you said Safe n Sound had 3 or 4  songs. No direspect but you don't know shit

Spliffs_All_Day

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2005, 03:06:48 PM »
Eiht is a better rapper, theres no argueing with it

20snigga

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2005, 04:27:25 PM »
eiht 4 sho

SpawntaneusC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I pledge aligence 2 the West
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2005, 05:45:53 PM »
WHAT THE FUCK!!!!! Stop the dick riding No way eights tighter past present or future he's a better actor than rapper anyday
There's a new threat on the west and its about to hit Like the Quake in 94......

Kalloge Entertainment

Acgrundy

« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2005, 06:28:05 PM »
1. we come strapped
2. death threatz
3. safe and sound
4. rythm-a-lism
5. tie
6. under the influence

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2005, 08:05:51 PM »

death threatz n we come strapped r the only 2 albums that give quik's solos a decent run...

1. safe n sound
2.death threatz
3. quik is the name
4. we come strapped..
5. B&0
6.way 2 funky
7. u.t.i

if eiht woulda stayed with dj slip..imo it would go down 2 the wire....

westside159

« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2005, 06:07:26 AM »
first off who ever said quik is the name and way to funky was better than we come strapped and death threatz are bullshittin and are the biggest dj quik dickriders on earth because theres no way way tofunky is better than death threatz from top to botttom  . and quik is the name is dj quik's best album and that was 15 years ago and that would be the only competion for we come strapped !!!!!!!!  get your minds right lil homies !!!!!!!!!!!!   gyeeah

mc eiht is a fuckin hip hop legend  and quik is too but eiht has had a more significant career than quik its the facts check the history books and you'll find out !!!!!!!!

eiht has won countless awards  has 2 or 3 platinum albums and a few gold albums and has been in the game before dj quik and has been on the cover of the source magazine two times by his self  and quik has been on it 1 time and that was back in 1991 - 92  !!!!!   man case closed love it or hate it  gyeeah  compton 4 life !!!   cmw  & eiht  !!!!!!!!!!!!

Diggfinger

Paul

« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2005, 07:42:07 AM »
Eiht is a better rapper, theres no argueing with it

agreed but quik is a better overall artist
funkyfreshintheflesh

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2005, 02:26:02 AM »
first off who ever said quik is the name and way to funky was better than we come strapped and death threatz are bullshittin and are the biggest dj quik dickriders on earth because theres no way way tofunky is better than death threatz from top to botttom  . and quik is the name is dj quik's best album and that was 15 years ago and that would be the only competion for we come strapped !!!!!!!!  get your minds right lil homies !!!!!!!!!!!!   gyeeah

lol....anyone who makes a thread like this....and says "gyeeah" at the end of their sentences is tha biggest Eiht dickrider on the planet. Get yah shit togetha man. Eiht is tight, but cmon...be real lol.

westside159

« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2005, 06:19:37 AM »
mc eiht is the best at gangsta shit and quik is the best at party shit they have two different styles and you cant compare quik with eiht because eiht is more hardcore and quik has gotten soft and does party records like fandango which is a corny song sorry to tell you quik dickriders !!!!!!  eiht is way more gangsta and quik is for the disco party scene but i will always like quik just because of his past albums not his prensent they were wack !!!

under the influence = garbage fact  maybe  3 0r 4 tight songs out of how many thats not tight !!!!!

Step

« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2005, 02:12:26 PM »
IMO Eiht is a better MC than Quik but Quik definitely Win this Beef...