Author Topic: MC EIHT VS DJ QUIK WHO WINS ???????????????  (Read 1105 times)

westside159

Re: MC EIHT VS DJ QUIK WHO WINS ???????????????
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2005, 11:30:20 PM »

eiht is still the best in compton along with the game and until quik makes some new shit shut the fuck up !!!!!!!!!

right there tells me you're touched in the head
right where ?/ you didnt know eiht & the game are the best niggaz puttin down in compton right now ????

if you didnt your head is very fucked up lil homie !!!!!!

yall jockin quik and he aint even made nothin tight since 1998  with rthym-lism  !!!!!!!  now that was a tight album i'll give yall that but he went all the way left and needs to go right like the old dayz when he was the shit !!!!!!!

meanwhile eiht has been making a album every year since 1988 and he hasnt made a weak album other than maybe last man standing now re think your comments and apoligize now !!  or shut the fuck up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

genevan

« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2005, 03:30:29 AM »
wow people getting emotional over here.

as far as i'm concerned music to driveby is the only eiht shit that can fuck with quik's catalogue.
so yeah, i'll definitely pick quik over eiht. i'll still listen to some eiht shit though. we cares anyway?

some fans are real scary.

rafsta

« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2005, 05:38:33 AM »
quik punkd eiht   ;D ;D ;D     how di lil quik punk eiht did they fight and if they did eiht would have stomped that lil nigga quik i like quik hes one of my favorite rappers also but eiht tore him into peices on we come strapped and death threatz learn something before you open your mouth and say stupid shit homie eiht never got punkd by anybody in the rap game and you should go say that to his face if you feel that badly about quik !!!!!!

dollas and sense is the best diss record made period.

eiht didnt even reply to that, man get eihts dick out ure ass...
you niggaz are corny as hell !!  eiht didnt reply to dollaz n sense are you crazy where have you been cuzz ??? 
do you remember death threatz  - collect the stripez , killin nigguz , def wish !!!!!!! 

check when safe n sound was released, then check all the tracks you mentioned, and when they were released...

EIHT DIDNT REPLY TO DOLLAS N SENSE OR LET YOU HAVIT.

i think even Eiht would admit that Dollas & Sense is better than any of Eihts disses to Quik

i'm tired of your homo-sexual ways...

Thirteen

« Reply #48 on: July 27, 2005, 09:34:34 AM »

eiht is still the best in compton along with the game and until quik makes some new shit shut the fuck up !!!!!!!!!

right there tells me you're touched in the head
right where ?/ you didnt know eiht & the game are the best niggaz puttin down in compton right now ????

if you didnt your head is very fucked up lil homie !!!!!!

yall jockin quik and he aint even made nothin tight since 1998  with rthym-lism  !!!!!!!  now that was a tight album i'll give yall that but he went all the way left and needs to go right like the old dayz when he was the shit !!!!!!!

meanwhile eiht has been making a album every year since 1988 and he hasnt made a weak album other than maybe last man standing now re think your comments and apoligize now !!  or shut the fuck up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eiht hasn't had a hit cd since like 92 but since you ride dick you might be able to push it up to 97 so i don't know what you're yapping about.

hoo banging releases and after... trash

he should put out a cd a week, so it would be like me puttin out my garbage too

we all know you think he's cute, but don't let that get in the way of your view of music... the production on his cd's are third rate and the moron says Gyeah more than master p says uggggh, lil jon says WHAT! and jay z makes that uh uhu huh uh sound

bottom line, is i'm amazed you can even type the nonsense you type so well. i figure one hand would be occupied by your photoshopped wallpaper of MC eiht naked.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #49 on: July 27, 2005, 10:11:09 AM »
LLLLLLLLLLAMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOO at this shit

Safe and Sound>>>>>>>>>anything Eiht ever done

e-i-h-t, now should I continue?
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

westkoastanostra

« Reply #50 on: July 27, 2005, 10:46:07 AM »
dollaz and sense killed eiht....hate it or love it but its true...not even eihts reply's on death threatz helped him it was all over....i also heard that the two actually met up at a club....dunno if they fought or not....anyone know?

rafsta

« Reply #51 on: July 27, 2005, 01:38:45 PM »
dollaz and sense killed eiht....hate it or love it but its true...not even eihts reply's on death threatz helped him it was all over....i also heard that the two actually met up at a club....dunno if they fought or not....anyone know?

apparently they squashed the beef, then eiht released death threats, so quik replid in safe n sound... but eihts story is the opposite, he says they met up squashed the beef, then quik released safe n sound, and eiht didnt bother to reply...

westside159

« Reply #52 on: July 27, 2005, 04:20:35 PM »

apparently they squashed the beef, then eiht released death threats, so quik replid in safe n sound... but eihts story is the opposite, he says they met up squashed the beef, then quik released safe n sound, and eiht didnt bother to reply...
you dudes a retarted . death threatz was released after safe & sound dumb asses !!!!!! ha ha  ha   that goes to show how you guys dont know anything about this music thang !!

safe & sound 1995  __

death threatz 1996  and eiht smashed him like a savage and quik didnt reply but he agreed to do a record with mc eiht on you'z a gangsta song !!!!!!! 

they squashed because mc eiht is tight with snoop dogg and snoop talked to quik about it and they agreed to squash it because people were getting into it at clubs and on the streets !!!!!!!

Nkw

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #53 on: July 27, 2005, 05:52:13 PM »
Funny shit.  These kids don't know anything about the history about eiht or quik.  Your right westside159 your dealing with little weenies who was probably born in the 90's.

rafsta

« Reply #54 on: July 27, 2005, 06:54:09 PM »

you dudes a retarted . death threatz was released after safe & sound dumb asses !!!!!! ha ha  ha   that goes to show how you guys dont know anything about this music thang !!

safe & sound 1995  __

death threatz 1996  and eiht smashed him like a savage and quik didnt reply but he agreed to do a record with mc eiht on you'z a gangsta song !!!!!!! 

they squashed because mc eiht is tight with snoop dogg and snoop talked to quik about it and they agreed to squash it because people were getting into it at clubs and on the streets !!!!!!!

^you just read that off an Eiht interview.

yea but did you know that eiht did record a track with quik ? nah you probably didnt. mausberg is on it too.

Thirteen

« Reply #55 on: July 27, 2005, 07:10:52 PM »
you dudes a retarted .

huh?

to further prove you're on a useless man's dick... if Mc eiht is so bad, why did he have to sign to mack 10's label? everyone knows if you're a top star, running things and you're triple OG, you got so many platinum and gold records and a whole list of smash hits... why sign to some avergae rapper's no name label? 

this is like Dr Dre signing to crooked i's label or some shit... the man is washed up

go to a dj quik concert, you see woman's panties thrown up on stage, my boy said he went to an mc eiht concert last year and you were throwing your shitstained boxers at the man.

get off the man's nuts you male groupie

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #56 on: July 27, 2005, 07:18:14 PM »
another thing Quik get's way more love In all of L.A (Compton,Watts,Long Beach,etc)than MC Eiht

Legacy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #57 on: July 27, 2005, 07:24:45 PM »
quik
New Jack City

westkoastanostra

« Reply #58 on: July 27, 2005, 10:33:56 PM »

you dudes a retarted . death threatz was released after safe & sound dumb asses !!!!!! ha ha  ha   that goes to show how you guys dont know anything about this <a href='http://consumeralertsystem.com/cas/zx-hclick.php?hid=268' target='_blank'>music</a> thang !!

safe & sound 1995  __

why would quik have replied to eiht in 96' when he already killed him with "dollaz and sense".......the beef was going on for more than 5 years....i'm sure quik was just fed up with that beef shit.....your a fuckin loser you eiht groupie...dont be mad cuz eiht fell off and quik is still on top...get over it

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #59 on: July 29, 2005, 05:28:10 PM »
eiht said he didn't bother to reply to Dollaz and Sense?

that's because the nigga got raped on wax
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....