Author Topic: BULLET LOCO IS OFFICIALLY OFF TREACHEROUS...  (Read 894 times)

Acgrundy

Re: BULLET LOCO IS OFFICIALLY OFF TREACHEROUS...
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2005, 06:58:12 PM »
well I hate 50 cent and g unit to the fullest and I will lose a lot of respect for jayo if he signs with them.  I think he is the best rapper out nowadays, and he can drop a heated album, I can't stand 50 and g unit tho.  I hate every single thing they represent in rap.  all I can say is, I hope jayo continues to drop heat, that is basically all I care about.

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2005, 08:35:04 PM »
^^ Agree & anyone who don't like him anymore was not a real fan of the music

Thirteen

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2005, 09:14:21 PM »
this may have to be my first g unit records cd

:grumpy:

Jome

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2005, 10:02:05 PM »
Why are all my favorite artists signing with G-Unit.. ?? lol
First Mobb Deep, then M.O.P., and now Jayo Felony..  :D

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2005, 10:08:51 PM »
As long as tha music's dope, it doesn't matter to me what label he's on...

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2005, 12:31:20 AM »
fuck that shit. He shoulda stayed with Treacherous cuz they about to blow the fuck up with Crooked and K-Young
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2005, 02:20:59 AM »
Yesterday I was disappointed as hell when I heard that Jayo might sign to G-Unit, but after reading some of SGV's & Lil Jay's arguments I guess it won't be that bad. As long as the majority of the album is still Jayo himself, I won't be complaining. But if there are like 8 songs out of 16 with G-Unit guest appearances on... :-\ THAT will suck balls.

Thanks for the news man! But doesn't Treacherous own the rights to his "In Da Trenches" album?
By the way, didn't you work for Styles & the WCR website?

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2005, 02:27:41 AM »
Why are all my favorite artists signing with G-Unit.. ?? lol
First Mobb Deep, then M.O.P., and now Jayo Felony..  :D

Man you must've got an orgasm,huh???

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2005, 02:29:17 AM »
& YOUNGZERO,what happened between you & Styles???Some sort of disagreement or somethin cause I see you havent been posting there for some time & you called him a female reporter...

IzUwitIt

« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2005, 03:00:39 AM »
U DON'T UNDERSTAND.... "IN THE TRENCHES" WILL BE OUT..... JAYO TOOK THAT ALBUM WITH HIM WHEN HE LEFT TREACHEROUS.... AND "IN THE TRENCHES" IS HIS BEST ALBUM... HE'S MAKING SOME REAL MUSIC....

better than Take A RIDE?. cant wait for this new LP, he say when we could expect it? still wanna hear these traccs done wit JElly Roll.

good lookin on the news, never expected all this 2 come about & happen so soon, but the move is nothin but beneficial to Jayo, he get that exposure hes deserved since droppin TAR.

Makaveli R.I.P.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Exit Tupac......enter Makaveli
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2005, 04:31:12 AM »
Yesterday I was disappointed as hell when I heard that Jayo might sign to G-Unit, but after reading some of SGV's & Lil Jay's arguments I guess it won't be that bad. As long as the majority of the album is still Jayo himself, I won't be complaining. But if there are like 8 songs out of 16 with G-Unit guest appearances on... :-\ THAT will suck balls.
co-sign

"I'm watching how he walked through the door. The way he sounded, the delivery.......all of it turned me on." - Dr. Dre about The Game
"50 ain't gangsta, Lloyd Banks ain't gansta, Yayo ain't gangsta, Young Buck u know u ain't gangsta...."

wcsoldier

« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2005, 04:53:23 AM »
i guess we won´t hear Game and Snoop on Jayo´s first single now. it´s good news for him from a business perspective but i don´t know if that´s the best move from an artistic perspective. but Jayo definently deserves some shine and some money. but peeps have to think that it´s a possibility that he´ll never put out shit on G-Unit coz first they gonna drop albums by Yayo,Olivia,Spider,Lloyd Banks,Young Buck GRODT OST,Mobb Deep,M.O.P. and whatnot. and by the time they´ve done that their flame could already be out. but if a G-Unit deal will make him happy then he should go for it coz he´s hella talented and he deserves some money and some plaques.
Co sign on that. Maybe 50 wants G UNIT records to be the next No Limit dropping albums every 2 weeks but hey Interscope can't promote 2 albums in the same time  8)

dameons

« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2005, 08:36:08 AM »
Fuck Jayo.This guy has been around for years and prolly hasn't sold 50 thousand albums.He is just not star material.Remember the Criminals album with him,Celly, and Spice?no?exactly.He's just a leach and a never-will-be.

z-r0

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2005, 11:57:15 AM »
aye zero, was he unhappy at treacherous or somethin? what was the deal?

westkoastanostra

« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2005, 12:19:46 PM »
best thing that could happen to jayo. fuck selling a few thousand copies on treacherous, he's way too talented for that. and anybody coming with this "i aint buying his album if its on g-unit" is straight up haters.

now for sure jayo can get radio play when he signs with g-unit!