Author Topic: BULLET LOCO IS OFFICIALLY OFF TREACHEROUS...  (Read 893 times)

DJ F Sharp

• 'G'
  • I'm a hustla
Re: BULLET LOCO IS OFFICIALLY OFF TREACHEROUS...
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2005, 12:40:06 PM »
Dont worry we gonna get the 411 direct from the main man himself so we dont need to keep bickering
« Last Edit: July 23, 2005, 12:43:07 PM by DJ F Sharp »
---- F Sharp
Bumsquad DJz / Dubcnn
www.myspace.com/djfsharp --- DJ F Sharp Mixtape News
"Cali Love Pt.2: New West Order" hosted by Crooked I, Sly Boogy, & Bishop Lamont comin in End of June
"Cali Love Pt.3" hosted by Re-Up Entertainment's own Ras Kass & 40 Glocc comin soon...

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2005, 01:39:52 PM »
Fuck Jayo.This guy has been around for years and prolly hasn't sold 50 thousand albums.He is just not star material.Remember the Criminals album with him,Celly, and Spice?no?exactly.He's just a leach and a never-will-be.

I remember. It's a good album.

And I guess I'm a hater, but I will never willingly give 50 any of my money. I don't support what he does. I'm definately downloading the album though.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2005, 01:48:31 AM »
Id be glad if he gettin paid and all...but fact is, a lotta muthafuckas out here dont like seein westcoast artists hookin up on eastcoast labels. Period. I dont like that shit, cus they ALWAYS gonna get fucked. He got fucked on Def Jam and i thought it was a lesson learned. Westcoast needs to take control theyselves. Start somethin major, themselves. Signin with an eastcoast label just makes us look weak. It makes us look like we cant do shit without theyre help. When the west blew up in the early 90's, we did it...ourselves. We didnt rely on the Eastcoast. When the south blew up in the late 90's....they did it themselves. When the East got big again in the mid 90's...they did it...themselves. Now, for some reason alotta westcoast muhafuckas think that in order to make it big you gotta hook up with an Eastcoast label. Fuck that. Like i said, it might be good for him. And he might make a couple mill or something...but the bigger picture aint goan be no better by it. The West still goan get hate on tha east. We still aint goan sell records out there, and thats it. G Unit will have their token westcoast rapper to ensure record sales out here...and thats it. Also, for all of those who loved Jayo's shit over the years....if this goes down, all that is OVER. I been a fan of his shit since he first hit. Back in highschool bumpin Take a Ride for tha muhafuckas at lunch lol. Bumpin Niggaz n Bitchez....Zoom Zooms and Wam Wams....all dat. But that shit is too gangsta for G-Unit. Their about sellin records, not keepin shit real. So Jayo will DEFINETELY have to change his shit up to sell records like they would want. No one can honsestly say 50 is the same muthafucka now, from when he first hit. REAL thugs dont sell records, only halfway thugs....so if Jayo wants to go platinum....he's gonna have to go from Neighborhood Crip....to MTV Crip.

z-r0

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2005, 09:40:37 AM »
Fuck Jayo.This guy has been around for years and prolly hasn't sold 50 thousand albums.He is just not star material.Remember the Criminals album with him,Celly, and Spice?no?exactly.He's just a leach and a never-will-be.

that was a very solid album, just because someone doesnt have the marketing to sell as many albums as g-unit doesn't mean theyre not good artists or not "star material", jayo's one of the realest rappers from the west

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2005, 02:32:01 PM »
Yesterday I was disappointed as hell when I heard that Jayo might sign to G-Unit, but after reading some of SGV's & Lil Jay's arguments I guess it won't be that bad. As long as the majority of the album is still Jayo himself, I won't be complaining. But if there are like 8 songs out of 16 with G-Unit guest appearances on... :-\ THAT will suck balls.
co-sign

game1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2005, 10:27:44 PM »

real talk

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2005, 08:53:33 AM »

50 thousand?  ::)

As for that Criminals album....it was a good album actually. And Jayo actually outshined both of them on it easily.

Sikotic™

« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2005, 11:42:50 AM »
It's a good move IF the album comes out. They got alot fo other people in line right now.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

YOUNGZERO

• Lil Geezy
  • GOD'S FAVORITE
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2005, 03:51:56 PM »

STYLES WHO????????????????

fuck that fat ass computer nerd in a middle-aged crisis.... he ain't even no ese homie, his interview skills are NON-APPARENT... plus, he a picture whore naw'mean...

the argument is we were ready to work and hit the streets harder than he ever could, but the bitch wants all the shine with all the big "EXCLUSIVES" go thru him..... so me and droop made our own connections and used wcrydaz to get more, we got what we need..... so we left that computer geek haven.... plus those pussies got mad when we wouldn't say their website on the radio.... so now styles is tryin' to make his own radio show and nobody gon' listen to an aging fat fuck.....

i called this post a dubcnn exclusive cuz it was a dubcnn forum exclusive..... i'm officially gone from wcrydaz forum....

remember to tune in to the WEST UP RADIO SHOW on XRADIO.BIZ...... click on the listener machine and change the channel to HOLLYWOOD..... mon-fri....6-8pm PACIFIC.....

as for JAYO FELONY news...... JAYO is still on the ANGER MANAGEMENT TOUR..... we gon' find out whats up wit that g-unit situation tonite so tune in.... and CRASH from indastreets.net was kickin' wit G-unit members M.O.P., MOBB DEEP, tony yayo, olivia, and spider loc and all that bullshit..... he said that G-unit is not tryin' to SIGN JAYO FELONY..... and that they're "Laughing" at the thought..... big mistake on G-unit's part cuz JAYO could have saved g-unit for the WESTCOAST.....

oh well..... we'll see what happens though..... NAS is killin' g-unit anywayz..... first GAME, now NAS.....

....oh shit..... and about that RIFLEMEN rumor between 50 and Kurupt..... don't think anything good is goin' to come out of that situation.....

real WESTSIDE!!!! BITCH!!!

crash

« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2005, 07:02:55 PM »
youngzero, man call me and holla at me b4 you post some shit regarding me, cuz on the real I didnt say that shit. What I told who I believe told you what I said, was I was with G-Unit all day and Jayo wasnt there! And that Jayo is not signed to G-Unit, Now if he get's signed or in negotiations, then thats another thing, but ol' boy told me that you wanted me to put on blast that JAYO was signed to G-Unit, thats when I told him that wasnt true.

It's all good though, keep up the good job at getting that exclusive news, and stay grinding, I see you doing your thang. Hit me up though u got my #

Acgrundy

« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2005, 07:38:36 PM »
thanks for the news, keep us posted on this situation

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2005, 08:57:05 PM »
thanks for the news, keep us posted on this situation

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!