Author Topic: Jayo Felony aka Bullet Loco JOINS G-UNIT  (Read 1432 times)

Okka

Re: Jayo Felony aka Bullet Loco JOINS G-UNIT
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2005, 03:10:02 AM »
Bad news, if this sis ture, Jayo gonna release a wack ass commercial album...

ComptonCycoGeah

« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2005, 07:32:34 AM »
a lot of u should relize that you migt c a few people joing gay unit, simply cos there fags, the poepl who go out and buy a cd affiliated with g uint are either white or fuckin retarded its shit, can some 1 on here tell me what the fuckin "candy shop is about" cos if its about girls and cars i rest my case,
jayo, if he goes over will be classed as a sell out, just like dr dre and the rest of them fagots,

fuck any one and i mean any one who buys that shit, u fuckin pricks
listen to real rap fuckin retsrd bitches

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2005, 07:42:46 AM »
a lot of u should relize that you migt c a few people joing gay unit, simply cos there fags, the poepl who go out and buy a cd affiliated with g uint are either white or fuckin retarded its shit, can some 1 on here tell me what the fuckin "candy shop is about" cos if its about girls and cars i rest my case,
jayo, if he goes over will be classed as a sell out, just like dr dre and the rest of them fagots,

shit son u take music a lil bit too seriously

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: July 22, 2005, 09:06:30 AM »
It's a great move for Jayo. It will give him more exposure. I dun like the move, coz I'm sick of hearing 50 on the radio, seeing him on tv.........someone shoot the bastard, lol, jks.

SGV

« Reply #49 on: July 22, 2005, 10:27:59 AM »

So Jayo Felony is a fag? LOL @ This Net Bangin' Pussy. You're a bitch. All you do is talk tough on the net. You're a clown. Aren't you a white boy your damn self? Let me let you in on a little secret, a lot of white people buy MC Eiht's shit too.

Candy Shop is about fuckin' a bitch you homo fuckin' sexual. You want music to revolve around men don't you? Fuckin' pussy.

Real Rap? Are you fuckin' serious? A 30 something HASBEEN rappin' about Gang Bangin' is NOT real. It's as fake as your Dot Com Gangsta Wannabe ass. Learn to spell you idiot.

Can anyone disprove my statement?

We know 50 will more than likely be on the first single, that's a given. But do we know if he'll be on every track? Of course not. I'm sure Yayo, Banks and Buck will be a on a track or so, but thats not that bad. I mean, if he's able to get some beats from Dre (Almost Instant exposure), Scott Storch, Focus, Sha Money, on top of Havoc, Alchemist and others that he's already connected with, imagine that shit.

What is so wrong with this? You know 50 won't have people like Spider, MOP, Mobb Deep or Jayo make Candy Shops or Karma, cuz it ain't them. Ya'll are too paranoid. Game didn't come on some weak shit like that. He made a few "Club" songs, but that was about it. You people need to calm down.

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #50 on: July 22, 2005, 12:26:11 PM »
^^Agree what is so wrong wit it he still Jayo Felony so what if he yells G-Unit
he still a dope MC lol @ that MC Eiht guy your a straight Bitch

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: July 22, 2005, 12:39:37 PM »
So Jayo Felony is a fag? LOL @ This Net Bangin' Pussy. You're a bitch. All you do is talk tough on the net. You're a clown. Aren't you a white boy your damn self? Let me let you in on a little secret, a lot of white people buy MC Eiht's shit too.

Candy Shop is about fuckin' a bitch you homo fuckin' sexual. You want music to revolve around men don't you? Fuckin' pussy.

Real Rap? Are you fuckin' serious? A 30 something HASBEEN rappin' about Gang Bangin' is NOT real. It's as fake as your Dot Com Gangsta Wannabe ass. Learn to spell you idiot.

Shut down hard!
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: July 22, 2005, 12:57:44 PM »

lol,SGV pissin on fools.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: July 22, 2005, 02:19:46 PM »
If Jayo's album is released on G-Unit, I'm not gonna buy it. I'll definately listen to it though.

ThA KiD

• 'G'
« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2005, 02:04:13 AM »
i dont get why you guys hatin on jayo just for some rumor damn if he makes good music then listen plain and simple

IzUwitIt

« Reply #55 on: July 23, 2005, 03:12:45 AM »
Now that would be sick ^^

why iz people sayin they aint coppin this new Jayo if its on G-Unit? Im gettin it regardless. Even if it has got a couple 50 features im sure the LP will be your moneys worth. hopefully he'll jus release In The Trenches under G-Unit with all the material he recorded at Treacherous. gotta expect a couple tracks to b redone tho wit the gunit features