Author Topic: Cleveland, OH or Tucson, AZ - which is the better place to hang out at?  (Read 383 times)

mauzip

poor Dosia :'(

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
Don't waste your time or money..... L.A. is the place to be

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
definetly not ohio.

But please stay in germany.

TeeRaySix9Teen

why would u pick those two cities? lol

Id go to Cleveland. At least its a fuckin city. Tucson is like a little hick town. There aint shit there to do, its hot as hell (its been in the high 90's where im at in San Diego, so right now im SURE its at least 105-110 out there). You should probably just pick two different cities man...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I by any means don't think those are the best cities, I hope you know that. But my choices are limited. I can't just go to any city I want. I need to find a stable source of income first, 'fore I can rent my own apartment. Until then, I gotta crash at houses where people I know live.

Thanks for all the love here by the way.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2005, 04:33:09 AM by 7even the Annoyed One »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

mauzip

Arizonans dislike Germans in general. No joke.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Everybody does.
No, it's not a sin

mauzip

not really

in Ohio are a lot of Germans actually

mauzip

Why would someone like you who has so much hatred towards Amserica go to that country anyway?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
you people still don't get it? I don't hate america as an entire such including everything, I hate the double standards, the hypocrisy and the bombs in their foreign politics.. which isn't a reason not to go to the country is it? hating the people would be a reason, hating the places would be a reason, hating the language would be a reason, hating the weather would be a reason, hating the food would be a reason, hating ... blaaahh.. I don't hate neither of that so far, so what's left as a reason not to go there? Bush blowing up Iraq and calling it liberation is terrible, but not a reason not to live there.
No, it's not a sin

mauzip

You will voluntarily pay taxes, so you will also voluntarily pay for Bush' salary, Bush' foreign policies and Bush' "double standards".

...and did you just call Americans hypocrite? LOL!
« Last Edit: July 24, 2005, 04:49:52 AM by Mauzip »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I don't like people fucking up the rainforests either, I still eat beef. Does that make me a hypocrite? I won't restrict my life just to follow principles to show off my stance against someone I don't even like.

I addition to that, you can't fuck with me. You should know that dude. You hate me, that's obvious and fine. But don't try to argue with me or anything, it's a waste of time. We don't have to be friends, but leave me the fuck alone and stay outta my thread with your sorry ass pathetic posts. You are annoying as fuck, and one of the reasons I got that nick for.
No, it's not a sin

mauzip

I don't hate you. You are just a fucking hypocrite though for moving to the States while you hate that country for the reasons you stated above.

And I don't like your left winged political views, but I don't like left winged political views in general either... that is cause they're usually hypocrite and ignorant. Hey, that sounds familiar... let me think...

hypocrite and ignorant... 7even...

hypocrite + ignorant = left winged: 7even

:)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2005, 05:03:07 AM by Mauzip »

Suga Foot

Move to Toronto

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
I don't hate you. You are just a fucking hypocrite though for moving to the States while you hate that country for the reasons you stated above.

And I don't like your left winged political views, but I don't like left winged political views in general either... that is cause they're usually hypocrite and ignorant. Hey, that sounds familiar... let me think...

hypocrite and ignorant... 7even...

hypocrite + ignorant = left winged: 7even

:)

Not only are you a fag, but a dumb one at that.