Author Topic: Cleveland, OH or Tucson, AZ - which is the better place to hang out at?  (Read 385 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
If someone is living in either of those cities, don't hesitate to state how it's going down there. Overall comparison of the mood and atmosphere and jobs and people and shit would also be nice.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Diabolical

You moving or something? lol

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yea, but I'll stay where I'm at until Germany 2006 is over and we whooped Brazil's ass. Not too early to sort things out and make preparations though.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

blend

• Lil Geezy
IIRC in 'almost famous' the kid gets laid by the groupies cause cleveland is so damn boring...

helpful ... ?

guess not.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I livr in Cleveland, it is one of the poorest big cities in America. It has terrible weather and there is not much to do. Tuscon would probaby be the better choice.

Suga Foot

lol, that's some slim pickins.....

I'd pick Tucson.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Arizona is hot like a mutha fucka though so be prepared for that shit

mauzip

Are you gonna be an exchange student or something?

Diabolical

Why those places man? Why not LA, NY or Miami?

Woodrow

I'm going to tell my friend in immigration about your extremist views and keep you from coming to my country.

mauzip

Fuck, I don't want 7even in the state of my 2nd home.

CLEVELAND, OHIO IS THE SHIT

CLEVELAND, OHIO ROCKS

CLEVELAND, OHIO IS THE GREATEST

GO TO CLEVELAND, OHIO

GEAH! ~

mauzip

I'm going to tell my friend in immigration about your extremist views and keep you from coming to my country.

Please do so

UAK

Was that your mom that pat me down at the airport  :D

Diabolical

lol

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
All I know is that Jojo left his home in Tucson Arizona and bought some California grass.

I've been to Cleveland, and I have an uncle who lives there. It's pretty nice. I wouldn't live there by any means though.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris