Author Topic: Breaking News!!! London police shoot innocent man in head 5 times  (Read 3472 times)

mauzip

Re: Breaking News!!! London police shoot innocent man in head 5 times
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2005, 06:59:45 PM »
A man that runs from the police as fast as he can does not have a clear conscience, so in that way it's probably a good thing he's dead now.

London also sent out a message with this shit: if police think someone could be about to blow up something, police will shoot to kill.

I support this action of the London police in every single way. Like Trauma said: don't prosecute, execute!

UAK

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2005, 07:08:23 PM »
A man that runs from the police as fast as he can does not have a clear conscience, so in that way it's probably a good thing he's dead now.

London also sent out a message with this shit: if police think someone could be about to blow up something, police will shoot to kill.

I support this action of the London police in every single way. Like Trauma said: don't prosecute, execute!

Trauma is hick that's why...what if the guy didn't know English?  :)

British police should put down their guns 24/7, pussy ass to hold him down and shoot him 5 times in the head and then say he was innocent.

mauzip

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2005, 07:11:32 PM »
If the police wants you to stop, they will make it very clear. You don't need to understand a language for that.

UAK

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2005, 07:16:27 PM »
If the police wants you to stop, they will make it very clear. You don't need to understand a language for that.

Kill everyone that runs from the police ;)

Whatever happen to http://www.werenotafraid.com/images/244/index.php  ::)

mauzip

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2005, 07:55:05 PM »
They thought he was going to let a bomb explode, so they killed him.

If this man did let a bomb explode, everybody would have blamed the police for not handling correctly. Well, not everybody of course: extremists like for example Infinite, King Tech and you, Janal, would have praised the guy that is dead now.

UAK

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2005, 08:05:15 PM »

Why run then, if you can press the remote  ???

Jome

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2005, 09:14:21 PM »

Police in plain clothes, don't forget that.
For all we know, the Brazilian dude could have received threats from Hells Angels, or the Russian mob etc.
You'd run as well.

There was a case in Sweden 3 weeks ago, where a Norwegian finance swindler, wanted all over Europe, was chased by Swedish police in plain blue cars, and the swindler decided to shoot himself dead rather than being caught by whom might have been Hells Angels or Bandidos, after the dude received threats from half of Europe.

UAK

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2005, 09:36:38 PM »
Police in plain clothes, don't forget that.

Damn that's fucked up  :-X

Looks like a "Muslim immigrant" I guess.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2005, 09:39:54 PM by BlockBuster aka KAIN »

J Bananas

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2005, 01:39:30 AM »

youre a fucking faggot.There was no justification to shoot a man who didnt pull a gun. What kind of fucking nazi are you to decide whats clear headed and if someone should be killed? Yeah, you embarassed yourself.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2005, 02:42:33 AM »

If this man did let a bomb explode, everybody would have blamed the police for not handling correctly. Well, not everybody of course: extremists like for example Infinite, King Tech and you, Janal, would have praised the guy that is dead now.

so the best bet was to kill the one guy that knew where it was? lol Youre makin some pretty stupidass comments man. The police are trained for this. They should be trained to not shoot everyone who MIGHT have done something. Thats just stupid. You think that IF the guy did have a bomb, he'd be more usefull to the police alive or dead? So if  im a cop, and i see you running....i should just shoot you in the head under the assumption that you might have done something? hopefully one of your loved ones gets blasted by the police for nothing, and you can talk at the funeral and explain to your family how the police did the right thing.

Don Seer

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2005, 02:52:36 AM »

... and this is why capturing instead of a shoot to kill policy is better!

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2005, 03:00:47 AM »

... and this is why capturing instead of a shoot to kill policy is better!

yup. the police are trained how to shoot. so when they shoot someone and kill them, they had every attention on killing that person. Hopefully if they do have a shoot to kill policy right now, the London police arent simply getting involved in a game of flexing muscles. Something basically like a scare tactic on potential terrorists. It wont work. They have to be smart and fight it using intelligence...not just force. Terrorists arent afraid of dying apparently

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2005, 04:32:27 AM »
Shoot to kill policy is one of the dumbest terms I ever heard of. Let alone the police will kill a bunch of more innocent people that way.. you also won't trace back shit to the ones who pull the strings, or anything like that. Jesus, it's 2005.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

acbaylove

« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2005, 04:46:05 AM »
If you run from the Police you commit a crime, one of the most dangerous one.
You're a moron.
Then you die.

I understand it's fucked up if you shoot a man thinking he's a terrorist when he's not.
But Jesus, that man was really a moron!!
If you have nothing to hide, then dont run, you dickhead.