Author Topic: Breaking News!!! London police shoot innocent man in head 5 times  (Read 3463 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Breaking News!!! London police shoot innocent man in head 5 times
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2005, 04:50:20 AM »
Maybe he had something to hide, but nothing that would justify a death penalty? You can just shoot him in the leg and see what's up, maybe he was just a stoner and had a lot of grass with him? What the hell, just don't "shoot to kill", that's retarded. Argueing he was a dumbass and therefore deserved to die is like saying let's execute everyone with an IQ below 90. Be careful what you wish for, haha.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

mauzip

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2005, 04:51:39 AM »
Maybe the police thought he could be carrying a bomb and was able to let it go off.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2005, 05:17:19 AM »
A man that runs from the police as fast as he can does not have a clear conscience, so in that way it's probably a good thing he's dead now.

London also sent out a message with this shit: if police think someone could be about to blow up something, police will shoot to kill.

I support this action of the London police in every single way. Like Trauma said: don't prosecute, execute!

Trauma is hick that's why...what if the guy didn't know English?  :)

British police should put down their guns 24/7, pussy ass to hold him down and shoot him 5 times in the head and then say he was innocent.
don't come and live here then, I don't think we should let anyone one in who can't speak fluent english. this guy was approached by 20 officers and ran away, its his own fault he got shot, you can't blame the cops who were just doing their job trying to keep london safe. they have to make tough decision in split seconds.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2005, 05:23:44 AM by Don Rizzle »

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

UAK

« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2005, 06:01:16 AM »
A man that runs from the police as fast as he can does not have a clear conscience, so in that way it's probably a good thing he's dead now.

London also sent out a message with this shit: if police think someone could be about to blow up something, police will shoot to kill.

I support this action of the London police in every single way. Like Trauma said: don't prosecute, execute!

Trauma is hick that's why...what if the guy didn't know English?  :)

British police should put down their guns 24/7, pussy ass to hold him down and shoot him 5 times in the head and then say he was innocent.
don't come and live here then, I don't think we should let anyone one in who can't speak fluent english. this guy was approached by 20 officers and ran away, its his own fault he got shot, you can't blame the cops who were just doing their job trying to keep london safe. they have to make tough decision in split seconds.

Ok, nice we went from 3 cops to 20  ;D

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2005, 06:35:04 AM »
Don't blame the police blame the terrorists.

UAK

« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2005, 07:12:42 AM »

Don't blame the terrorist blame the government.

:)

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2005, 07:28:49 AM »

Yeah sure because the government are going around blowing up trains. ::)

Thirteen

« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2005, 07:41:55 AM »

don't be a slave to a supposed "opressive government" half the world away, live your own life

Thirteen

« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2005, 07:44:14 AM »
Maybe he had something to hide, but nothing that would justify a death penalty? You can just shoot him in the leg and see what's up, maybe he was just a stoner and had a lot of grass with him? What the hell, just don't "shoot to kill", that's retarded. Argueing he was a dumbass and therefore deserved to die is like saying let's execute everyone with an IQ below 90. Be careful what you wish for, haha.

cops aren't trained to shoot in the leg, it's too risky. they are trained to shoot to kill.

anyways...

this situation does seem fucked up, guess we'll have to wait to see if this guy was guilty or not. that sounds absurd but that's what's going to have to happen now

UAK

« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2005, 07:53:15 AM »

Yeah sure because the government are going around blowing up trains. ::)

Nah they use fighter jets.

don't be a slave to a supposed "opressive government" half the world away, live your own life

Yeah but I'm from half the world away  ;D

They're only oppressive when the West gets involved.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2005, 07:56:09 AM by BlockBuster aka KAIN »

ABN

« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2005, 01:16:14 PM »
lmao the peeps who said that he shouldn´t have taken off lol, you guys are a bunch of fuckin morons. so if a bunch of people in regular clothes would run up on you with guns drawn and the whole nine you would just stand still and be nice to them? fuck every single person on here would´ve taken off just as he did. shit i guess these days running is something peeps should be kiled for ::) London joggers better watch out or their asses will get popped aswell.

acbaylove

« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2005, 05:11:28 PM »

Man relax, i didnt write he deserved to die or that the police did a good thing killing him. I simply said he was a moron. And that's a fact.

acbaylove

« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2005, 05:13:24 PM »

Man relax, i didnt write he deserved to die or that the police did a good thing killing him. I simply said he was a moron. And that's a fact.

Oh, you called the italian SIMSI officer killed by Americans in Iraq a moron too. Just to let you know. Fool.

J Bananas

« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2005, 06:44:24 PM »
damn europeans are more tight ass vigilante than Americans! you trust your governments too much.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2005, 04:55:30 AM »

Oh, you called the italian SIMSI officer killed by Americans in Iraq a moron too. Just to let you know. Fool.

Proof and context, please.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin