Author Topic: Breaking News!!! London police shoot innocent man in head 5 times  (Read 3467 times)

Buhda

• Lil Geezy
Re: Breaking News!!! London police shoot innocent man in head 5 times
« Reply #60 on: July 25, 2005, 07:51:40 PM »
Mauzip and Overseer = CWalker mentality in this thread.

You are a moron. Tell me exactly what you would have done if you were a police officer in that situation. Remember, this guy was living in a building under surveillance for terrorist activity, wearing a long coat in the middle of summer, and running through the subway system ignoring police calls to stop just days after a series of terrorist attacks.

Are you going to tell me you that if you were a cop you wouldn't have shot him? What if he had been an actual terrorist and the cops had not shot him.......and he ended up setting off a bomb and killling hundreds of innocent people? You probably would be complaining about the cops not doing their job and killing a terrorist when they had the chance.

It is so easy to bad mouth the cops when they have to make split second decisions. But you can't second guess them. If you want to blame anyone for this man's death, put the blame where it really belongs: the terrorists who have created this whole situation.

If I was a Police Officer in that situation I would have cuffed him after the other two cops had pinned him down instead of shooting him in the back like they did, that's some over the top actions.

Tell me what the difference would have been had the Police not shot him, what difference would it have made seeming they had him pinned down? Maybe the man would still be alive and their mistake with what he was up to found out, or maybe if he had have been a terrorist they would have been able to get information that might have helped save lives from further attacks, but instead they killed him and created a situation where people will now fear the police and be nervous around them and after all nerves can cause poeple to do things they wouldn't normally do and more innocent people will get killed.

It's not the Terrorists that have implemented policies of 'Shoot to Kill' and it is not them who are justifying these policies but it is them reaping the rewards of such policies, policies that meen certain groups within our societies now live in fear of the police, policies that encourage us not to trust those who don't look normal and to pry into the private lives of those who do dress and act like the majority, these policies result in people who aren't normal being treated different which mean's the free and open minded societies that we are supposedly protecting against the terrorists are no longer free and open minded. When you start taking away people rights and create division amongst people you help these terrorists achieve their so called goals, so if you believe that their reason for killing westerners is because of how free we are why are you then supporting actions that result in the lose of the most important freedom, the freedom to live?

This man had a right to live and that was taken away by politicians who are doing exactly what is needed to a) create a state of fear amongst people and b) achieve the so called goals of their enemy.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2005, 07:58:17 PM by Buhda »

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #61 on: July 26, 2005, 12:20:31 AM »
If you want to blame anyone for this man's death, put the blame where it really belongs: the terrorists who have created this whole situation.

I hope you're not planning on ever being a lawyer.

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #62 on: July 26, 2005, 01:15:55 AM »

You are a moron. Tell me exactly what you would have done if you were a police officer in that situation. Remember, this guy was living in a building under surveillance for terrorist activity, wearing a long coat in the middle of summer, and running through the subway system ignoring police calls to stop just days after a series of terrorist attacks.

Are you going to tell me you that if you were a cop you wouldn't have shot him? What if he had been an actual terrorist and the cops had not shot him.......and he ended up setting off a bomb and killling hundreds of innocent people? You probably would be complaining about the cops not doing their job and killing a terrorist when they had the chance.

It is so easy to bad mouth the cops when they have to make split second decisions. But you can't second guess them. If you want to blame anyone for this man's death, put the blame where it really belongs: the terrorists who have created this whole situation.

If I was a Police Officer in that situation I would have cuffed him after the other two cops had pinned him down instead of shooting him in the back like they did, that's some over the top actions.

Tell me what the difference would have been had the Police not shot him, what difference would it have made seeming they had him pinned down? Maybe the man would still be alive and their mistake with what he was up to found out, or maybe if he had have been a terrorist they would have been able to get information that might have helped save lives from further attacks, but instead they killed him and created a situation where people will now fear the police and be nervous around them and after all nerves can cause poeple to do things they wouldn't normally do and more innocent people will get killed.

It's not the Terrorists that have implemented policies of 'Shoot to Kill' and it is not them who are justifying these policies but it is them reaping the rewards of such policies, policies that meen certain groups within our societies now live in fear of the police, policies that encourage us not to trust those who don't look normal and to pry into the private lives of those who do dress and act like the majority, these policies result in people who aren't normal being treated different which mean's the free and open minded societies that we are supposedly protecting against the terrorists are no longer free and open minded. When you start taking away people rights and create division amongst people you help these terrorists achieve their so called goals, so if you believe that their reason for killing westerners is because of how free we are why are you then supporting actions that result in the lose of the most important freedom, the freedom to live?

This man had a right to live and that was taken away by politicians who are doing exactly what is needed to a) create a state of fear amongst people and b) achieve the so called goals of their enemy.

Real talk

mauzip

« Reply #63 on: July 26, 2005, 01:27:26 AM »

Real talk

It's not real talk. The reason why the British police is using this policy is because if a terrorist is still by conscience he can still let the bomb go off. That is why they don't shoot him in the legs or in the back.

mauzip

« Reply #64 on: July 26, 2005, 02:20:39 AM »
"We are not afraid, we are not afraid"

Who is talking about not being afraid? That has nothing to do with the topic.

Truth to be told though when I'm on Amsterdam Central Station I do keep an eye on everyone that looks Middle Eastern.

Don Seer

Re: Breaking News!!! London police shoot innocent man in head 8 times
« Reply #65 on: July 26, 2005, 02:22:39 AM »

news last night.. dude was shot 8 times not 5

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #66 on: July 26, 2005, 02:23:55 AM »
"We are not afraid, we are not afraid"

Who is talking about not being afraid? That has nothing to do with the topic.

Truth to be told though when I'm on Amsterdam Central Station I do keep an eye on everyone that looks Middle Eastern.

LOLLL like your faggot ass would do something besides scream for help

mauzip

« Reply #67 on: July 26, 2005, 02:26:21 AM »
you'd know huh? ::)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: July 26, 2005, 02:26:33 AM »
shooting a pinned down man 8 times in the head. fuckin' lunatics. if he was a black dude shot by white cops in new york, there would be a riot. and a justified one at that.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Seer

« Reply #69 on: July 26, 2005, 02:29:32 AM »
shooting a pinned down man 8 times in the head. fuckin' lunatics. if he was a black dude shot by white cops in new york, there would be a riot. and a justified one at that.

dude.. you are SO fucking dense!!! i know you come out with some bullsht.. but really..

there is a lot mroe to this ACCIDENT than him just being some random dude.

in NY this could only happen if say..

- the day before black people had bombed the NY underground
- the dude had come from a place where it was suspected related poeple were hiding
- was wearing unseasonably large clothing
- refused to stop for the police when asked to
- illegally jumped over a barrier to gain entry to the railway station

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: July 26, 2005, 02:34:33 AM »
Yea yea, the fact remains that they shot a PINNED DOWN dude in his motherfucking HEAD 8 FUCKING TIMES. Granted, he wore a jacket (LOL) and ran away.. STILL.. if that's the way cops are supposed to act, thank God I'm still alive. He's not the first dude ever to run away from the cops. It's a normal thang. Plus, I'm not sure though, but werent they dressed like normal people? If yes, LOL@that then. NO WAY I wouldn't run away if some lunatics dressed like normal thugs approached me because of my LOOKS.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

mauzip

« Reply #71 on: July 26, 2005, 02:36:21 AM »
Yea yea, the fact remains that they shot a PINNED DOWN dude in his motherfucking HEAD 8 FUCKING TIMES. Granted, he wore a jacket (LOL) and ran away.. STILL.. if that's the way cops are supposed to act, thank God I'm still alive. He's not the first dude ever to run away from the cops. It's a normal thang. Plus, I'm not sure though, but werent they dressed like normal people? If yes, LOL@that then. NO WAY I wouldn't run away if some lunatics dressed like normal thugs approached me because of my LOOKS.

They made him clear they were police.

Don Seer

« Reply #72 on: July 26, 2005, 02:38:28 AM »
^ i agree with all but your last point... "context" is very important to that

yes its the way cops are supposed to act...

THAT IS HOW YOU TAKE OUT A (suspected) SUICIDE BOMBER!

Come on wise guy.. explain how you'd take out a suicide bomber IN THE MIDDLE OF A CROWDED TRAIN with the maximum chance of him not being able to detonate his bomb?

« Last Edit: July 26, 2005, 02:50:36 AM by Overseer »

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #73 on: July 26, 2005, 02:38:49 AM »
They made him clear they were police.

How about some proper English, Mr. I-Love-American-Dick? Don't type the same way you would talk if you had your boyfriend's dick in your mouth.

mauzip

« Reply #74 on: July 26, 2005, 02:39:58 AM »
I think there's a middleground between "the cops did the right thing" and "the cops were fuckin lunatics".....

Did the cops have a reason to be suspicious about the man? Of course.
Since the man was illegally in the country, did he have a reason to be scared? Yeah.
Do we know about anyone else being after that guy? No.
Could the cops have gone about this in a better way? I think so. You don't just shoot someone 8 times under the basis of suspicion.

The police had to act in a split second. If I was in their situation I probably would have done the same thing.