Author Topic: All these UK bombers went whitewater rafting together  (Read 134 times)

UAK

All these UK bombers went whitewater rafting together
« on: July 25, 2005, 06:30:50 AM »
Bombers' Welsh rafting trip

Jul 25 2005

STAFF at a whitewater rafting centre yesterday expressed shock that their Welsh base may provide a link between the two sets of bombers who attacked London in the past few weeks.

Two of the suicide bombers behind the July 7 atrocities booked into sessions at Bala's National Whitewater Centre at Canolfan Tryweryn, a week before the attacks.

It has since emerged that police are investigating further links between other people who may have been rafting at the centre and the latest attacks, on Thursday.

Paul O'Sullivan, centre director for Canolfan Tryweryn, said, "Emotionally, we were quite shocked and surprised. You don't expect to hear that people who have been rafting are linked to this."

Mr O'Sullivan became aware that Edgware Road bomber Mohammed Sidique Khan and Aldgate bomber Shehzad Tanweer had been to the centre after journalists contacted the centre at the start of last week.

"Once we found out, we contacted the anti-terrorist hotline with any information from the booking," he said.

The men are believed to have participated in a two-hour session on the rapids on June 4.

Reporters again contacted the centre on Saturday suggesting a possible further link with Thursday's unsuccessful bombing attempts.

Unconfirmed reports have suggested that literature from the centre was found in one of the rucksacks which failed to detonate.

http://icwales.icnetwork.co.uk/0100news/0200wales/tm_objectid=15776095&method=full&siteid=50082&headline=bombers-went-welsh-whitewater-rafting--name_page.html

Don Seer

Re: All these UK bombers went whitewater rafting together
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2005, 06:40:14 AM »

sounds like a bonding exercise.

I just checked and the rafting centre is in north wales.. about a 2 hours drive from Leeds. (where the first set of bombers came from)

btw.. bit sick.. but LOL at this on their site.. http://www.ukrafting.co.uk

North Wales is a Mecca for outdoor activities and a great escape to free the mind and relax.

UAK

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2005, 06:47:05 AM »
Hidden code... ;D

Every foreign person that went whitewater there is gonna get shot.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2005, 06:50:30 AM by BlockBuster aka KAIN »

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2005, 06:54:09 AM »

sounds like a bonding exercise.

I just checked and the rafting centre is in north wales.. about a 2 hours drive from Leeds. (where the first set of bombers came from)

btw.. bit sick.. but LOL at this on their site.. http://www.ukrafting.co.uk

North Wales is a Mecca for outdoor activities and a great escape to free the mind and relax.

dam

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2005, 12:58:45 PM »

LOL