Author Topic: Terrorism seems to be taking over the world  (Read 905 times)

Elevz

Re: Terrorism seems to be taking over the world
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2005, 10:48:31 PM »
I think we should just leave these terrorists alone.  You know, let them pick people off everyonce in a while, in the grand scheme of things, it's not much.  They only got 3000 in New York, and it's been 5 years and not another citizen on U.S. soil has died, so that's only 600 a year, that's like 2 a day and our population is several billion.  Not really much to worry about.  Everytime we fight them, it just makes it worse, we should just try and coexist with them, and not cause too much trouble.

Another thing I've been meaning to bring up, too, is that gang members and murderers are often agitated when arrested, and sometimes they shoot cops, sometimes it makes them just worse, I saw this thing the other day where they went to catch this guy in a park somewhere out west, and the dude ended up shooting 3 people before they shot him.  Why would they risk their lives like that?  I think we should just leave murderers, serial killers, gang members, rapists, and child molestors alone.  We only agitate them when we fight back, it just makes things worse.  Violence seems to be taking over the world; If a guy wants to rape a woman every few weeks, let him do it!  It's better to lay down, and hide like a coward than it is to stand up, and die a man.

Hold on a second... You may have some good points here, but how about this thing called justice? You'll be sending out a message as if it's ok to kill and rape. People all across the country will be doing it, because there will be no consequences attached to committing crimes. As for the terrorists, there might be a point in that because it only gets worse every time you fight back. Most of the times, the actual terrorists who do an attack die anyway. That's the problem with these people, they have nothing to lose, they're willing to lose their lives in contribution to "better the world".

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2005, 10:57:08 PM »
I think we should just leave these terrorists alone.  You know, let them pick people off everyonce in a while, in the grand scheme of things, it's not much.  They only got 3000 in New York, and it's been 5 years and not another citizen on U.S. soil has died, so that's only 600 a year, that's like 2 a day and our population is several billion.  Not really much to worry about.  Everytime we fight them, it just makes it worse, we should just try and coexist with them, and not cause too much trouble.

Another thing I've been meaning to bring up, too, is that gang members and murderers are often agitated when arrested, and sometimes they shoot cops, sometimes it makes them just worse, I saw this thing the other day where they went to catch this guy in a park somewhere out west, and the dude ended up shooting 3 people before they shot him.  Why would they risk their lives like that?  I think we should just leave murderers, serial killers, gang members, rapists, and child molestors alone.  We only agitate them when we fight back, it just makes things worse.  Violence seems to be taking over the world; If a guy wants to rape a woman every few weeks, let him do it!  It's better to lay down, and hide like a coward than it is to stand up, and die a man.

Hold on a second... You may have some good points here, but how about this thing called justice? You'll be sending out a message as if it's ok to kill and rape. People all across the country will be doing it, because there will be no consequences attached to committing crimes. As for the terrorists, there might be a point in that because it only gets worse every time you fight back. Most of the times, the actual terrorists who do an attack die anyway. That's the problem with these people, they have nothing to lose, they're willing to lose their lives in contribution to "better the world".

LMFAOOOOOO hahahahahahahaa.... you idiots are funny...

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2005, 11:39:49 PM »

lol props

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2005, 02:40:45 AM »

LMFAOOOOOO hahahahahahahaa.... you idiots are funny...

What is your plan then? At least some folks in here are trying to be constructive with the information given.

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2005, 02:45:45 AM »
You fucking dipshit... shut the fuck up... I was laughing cuz he didn't realize that Trauma was being sarcastic... not because of his post... obviously you didn't realize it either, you retarded motherfucker... how come people that get sonned keep coming back for more.. learn your lesson the first time

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2005, 04:15:14 AM »
You fucking dipshit... shut the fuck up... I was laughing cuz he didn't realize that Trauma was being sarcastic... not because of his post... obviously you didn't realize it either, you retarded motherfucker... how come people that get sonned keep coming back for more.. learn your lesson the first time

My life doesn't surround this message board, so I don't pay much attention to who says what. I can't tell when someone is being sarcastic through text. Especially in these political threads, there is so much rhetoric flying around, I honestly don't give a damn what someone says one day because it could change the next. As you have noticed, after both of us have gotten into it, I usually stop posting, because unlike you, I'm not here to bicker over some stupid bullshit. I am here mainly for the music. If you feel the need to "son" someone, go bother the folks that actually take you seriously because I certainly don't.

Elevz

« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2005, 10:10:32 AM »

Oh, and you can read my thoughts to see what I realize and what I don't realize? Trauma put something down which was quite obviously bullshit, and I was dead serious about what I wrote in response to it. That doesn't mean I didn't understand the sarcasm. Think again before underestimating people at random.

It's true though, it often is damn hard to recognise sarcasm on message boards like this. For example, everyone here is always acting like they love Mauzip's rapping. They're doing it so much I'd almost start thinking they actually mean what they're saying...

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2005, 01:01:15 PM »
What are you talking about.... Mauzip's rapping is tight.

mauzip

« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2005, 03:03:00 PM »
LMFAOOOOOO hahahahahahahaa

"lol" would've done just fine

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2005, 03:04:47 PM »
LMFAOOOOOO hahahahahahahaa

"lol" would've done just fine

Shut the fuck up, faggot.

mauzip

« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2005, 03:40:28 PM »
Don't curse. Allah will send you to hell for that.

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2005, 03:55:29 PM »
Don't curse. Allah will send you to hell for that.

Shut the fuck up, faggot.

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2005, 04:39:57 PM »
At least you have a nice vocabulary.

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2005, 04:41:01 PM »
At least you have a nice vocabulary.

Shut the fuck up, idiot.