Author Topic: The IRA Formally Ordered To End Its Armed Campaign  (Read 202 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
The IRA Formally Ordered To End Its Armed Campaign
« on: July 28, 2005, 05:32:20 AM »
They've just read out statement (which was largely expected to come this week) main points are below, after all the trouble we were having 8 months ago looks like NI is closer to peace than ever before

-All IRA units ordered to dump arms
-Members ordered to pursue objectives through "exclusively peaceful means"
-Arms to be put beyond use as quickly as possible
-Two church witnesses to verify this
-Statement followed "honest and forthright" consultation process
-Strong support among IRA members for Sinn Fein's peace strategy
-There is now an alternative way to achieve goal of united Ireland
-"Volunteers must not engage in any other activities whatsoever"

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Diabolical

Re: The IRA Formally Ordered To End Its Armed Campaign
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2005, 06:48:12 AM »
I hope this is the end of it all.

'EclipZe

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2005, 08:57:13 AM »
^ true dat.

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2005, 11:25:03 PM »
if they true G'z then the war wont stop until those playa hatin niggas body rott

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2005, 12:28:33 AM »
"if they true G'z then the war wont stop until those playa hatin niggas body rott"

::)             

anyway this is great news if it's for real , and i'm hoping we get something like that over here with the Palestinian camps and later Hizzbullah.

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2005, 07:36:08 AM »
"Maronite, huh?

Hezbollah is tight."

Greek Orthodox , and i'm not anti-Hezzbollah i just think that they're existance as an entity that replaces the goverment in the south and the bekaa valley (both politically and militarily) is in contrast with Lebanon becoming a modern , independent country.
If they want to defend the country against an Israely attack , fine be my guest. But I think that they should coordinate with the army and the Goverment because we all have to live with the consequences of THEIR actions .Say Israel attacks some random hilltop on the border and Hizzbollah responds by bombing some village in northern Israel which leads to Israel bombing a powerplant ,the damage is fixed by money coming out of MY pockets .U understand what i'm saying?   

As for the Palestinians' militias , well . they have no role whatsoever except harboring criminals and terrorists and they should be dissarmed

UAK

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2005, 07:51:38 AM »
"Maronite, huh?

Hezbollah is tight."

Greek Orthodox , and i'm not anti-Hezzbollah i just think that they're existance as an entity that replaces the goverment in the south and the bekaa valley (both politically and militarily) is in contrast with Lebanon becoming a modern , independent country.
If they want to defend the country against an Israely attack , fine be my guest. But I think that they should coordinate with the army and the Goverment because we all have to live with the consequences of THEIR actions .Say Israel attacks some random hilltop on the border and Hizzbollah responds by bombing some village in northern Israel which leads to Israel bombing a powerplant ,the damage is fixed by money coming out of MY pockets .U understand what i'm saying?   

As for the Palestinians' militias , well . they have no role whatsoever except harboring criminals and terrorists and they should be dissarmed

My parents are Greek Orthodox, but I shit on religion  :)

The definition of Hezbe (Hezbollah) in my language = The People, probably the same in Arabic.

You can't be Anti-People  ;D

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2005, 07:59:15 AM »
"The definition of Hezbe (Hezbollah) in my language = The People, probably the same in Arabic."

nope "Hizballah"(or however u wanna spell it)  means "party of God" , "hizb" being "party" and "allah" being ...well , u know.

so yeah u can be anti-hizballah

UAK

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2005, 12:48:39 AM »
"The definition of Hezbe (Hezbollah) in my language = The People, probably the same in Arabic."

nope "Hizballah"(or however u wanna spell it)  means "party of God" , "hizb" being "party" and "allah" being ...well , u know.

so yeah u can be anti-hizballah

When you say party, you mean group of people, Yeah?  :o  ;D

I think we have same meaning just different phrase.

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2005, 03:52:01 AM »
"When you say party, you mean group of people, Yeah"

a group of ppl who are dedicated to a certain "doctrine" , by saying "anti-hizzballah" it means being against the party's doctrine (that's what i meant anyway).
anyways what language do u speak?

Diabolical

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2005, 11:49:09 AM »
Thats tighter than a bowl of grits.

UAK

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2005, 05:16:09 PM »
"When you say party, you mean group of people, Yeah"

a group of ppl who are dedicated to a certain "doctrine" , by saying "anti-hizzballah" it means being against the party's doctrine (that's what i meant anyway).
anyways what language do u speak?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tigrinya