Author Topic: Outta Contral was produced by Dre?  (Read 1697 times)

smoke1ne

• 'G'
  • LOL
Re: Outta Contral was produced by Dre?
« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2005, 09:53:39 PM »
http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=15899 (link)   shits real easy.. you just click the name of the offer you wanna do... do what the instructions say.. and then hit submit...

you can make about 80$ without doing any cc offers!!!! no bullshit

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2005, 09:55:15 PM »

T-Dub

« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2005, 10:11:24 PM »
the beat is nice, not mind blowin or anything but better than some of the recent beats he's put out aside from The Documentary instrumentals

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2005, 12:34:05 AM »
This beat is weak as hell, shit doesnt sound right. Theres like 2 different moods going on at once.
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2005, 03:32:27 PM »
the beats standard, nice shit, nuttin real dope or anythin, like someother cat said, its like two different moods mixed into the shit. if it is produced by dre, than dre didnt give them one of his real heated beats, just passed him a beat thats probably been hanging around with noone to spit on, or one of his old beats. i'll wait till someone posts the credits to the re-release before fully believing this, since everyone said disco inferno was produced by dre when it wasnt either, but whoever produced it, its nice, nuttin amazing

peace

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2005, 03:36:17 PM »
WTF? This beat is bangin'. Are you people nuts?

that beat is bangin propably one of the best new songs out there and also its the only 50 song I have liked since he dropped get rich or die tryin

jome you said it was produced by havoc you dumb bitch
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

icebergslimIII

• 'G'
« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2005, 06:30:22 PM »
the beats standard, nice shit, nuttin real dope or anythin, like someother cat said, its like two different moods mixed into the shit. if it is produced by dre, than dre didnt give them one of his real heated beats, just passed him a beat thats probably been hanging around with noone to spit on, or one of his old beats. i'll wait till someone posts the credits to the re-release before fully believing this, since everyone said disco inferno was produced by dre when it wasnt either, but whoever produced it, its nice, nuttin amazing

peace

icebergslimIII

• 'G'
« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2005, 06:32:22 PM »

peace

Dre's picture was at the end of the video. He wouldn't it in there unless he produced the track. I still say Dre did a lot of production work on Disco INferno. That is all Dre! What has Cool N Dre or whoever produced that song done that has sounded like or been close to Disco Inferno? Fiffy said he sent the track to Dre and he fixed the drums. Dre mixed it and Mike Elizondo added some keyboards. U know Dre was behind it, but he didn't want to take credit for it! Dre is so humble!

tonyscarbones

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2005, 07:23:03 PM »
i like the track

Inspire / Moss

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.DUBCNN.com
« Reply #54 on: July 27, 2005, 02:32:23 AM »
To me, this is a really good beat. Better than the original that sounded alot like Higher

~ Westcoast News Network ~

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: July 27, 2005, 02:39:48 AM »
in the end of the music video you see Dre's face....

i actually think this is the best i heard from 50 since get rich or die tryin... maybe cuz mobb depp is on it :P

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #56 on: July 27, 2005, 10:12:31 AM »
I thought it was produced by Havoc?
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #57 on: July 27, 2005, 10:12:45 AM »
Personally, the beat is alright. Regardless of who produced it, I'd say it's a 7.5 outta 10, possibly 8. They rap alright on it, they sorta match the laid back mood to it. It isn't doin anything major for me, I like the original better. I'll still bump this shit, but it doesn't have a strong club feel to me.

ABN

« Reply #58 on: July 27, 2005, 10:19:12 AM »

peace

Dre's picture was at the end of the video. He wouldn't it in there unless he produced the track. I still say Dre did a lot of production work on Disco INferno. That is all Dre! What has Cool N Dre or whoever produced that song done that has sounded like or been close to Disco Inferno? Fiffy said he sent the track to Dre and he fixed the drums. Dre mixed it and Mike Elizondo added some keyboards. U know Dre was behind it, but he didn't want to take credit for it! Dre is so humble!
Disco Inferno wasn´t produced by Cool & Dre...

Don Seer

« Reply #59 on: July 27, 2005, 12:42:46 PM »
in the end of the music video you see Dre's face....

yeah and thats a really old picture from the 2001 era isn't it?

couldn't they get more than a 5 year old pic?

btw.. i just watched this...

either the song is phatter while watching the video...

or just as likely... now i've heard it through my home system it is bananas...