Author Topic: Are you guys into trucks?  (Read 213 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: Are you guys into trucks?
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2005, 03:00:24 PM »
i wouldnt get a truck, unless it was for work

J Bananas

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2005, 03:16:06 PM »
^^^what kind of whiteboy are you?

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2005, 03:28:07 PM »
^^^what kind of whiteboy are you?

a whiteboy who loves being black
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2005, 03:29:17 PM »
I'm getting tired of cars, I wanna try out a SUV. That will probably be next ride.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2005, 07:34:34 PM »
You gotta go with the new Toyota Tundra.They are powerful trucks with a nice Look to it.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2005, 08:13:08 PM »
im sorry im not a reneck.

Acgrundy

« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2005, 09:31:21 PM »
I don't need the power of a tundra.  I have nothing to tow, and I'm not gonna be going 4 wheelin.

DLC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2005, 08:40:12 AM »
naw chevy's are decent, but fuck american made, those japenese are much better at making vehicles than americans.  Toyotas are great vehicles, that last for a very very long time w/ usually a lot less high maintence thnt something like a chevy.

Plus I've talked to a lot of people who are happy with their tacomas.  not too expensive either. 

Toyota Tacoma's maintain a higher resale value than any other truck in its class. That goes to show it's a better built machine. Plus it'll last you for years on end. Beautiful truck plus it just got bigger and they now offer a long bed 4 door which is sweet. Good chioce that you won't regret.

The Honda Ridgeline is nice, but it's too new to the market so you want to wait till they work out all the bugs. It has alot to prove since it's a Honda. Also I'm not feelin' the unibody design, it takes away from it looking like a truck.

But don't hate on American trucks. There's a reason Ford outsells any other truck or car for that matter. Fact is Ford and Chevy know how to make great trucks. Cars are another story but as far as truck goes they know what their doing. Have you ever sat in a Ford F350 Crew Cab Long Bed Turbo Diesel 4x4? That damn truck cost nearly 50 grand and people buy it. Alot of people buy them. It's mind blowing when you think of the other luxurious cars they passed on buying just to own a "truck".

I'm personally Toyota bias because I'm the president of a Toyota's-Only truck club called the San Fernando Valley "Flojos". The club's been around since 1985 but I joined in 1995. We either slam the fuck out of them or raise them on monster truck tires.

I own 2 trucks. A 1987 Toyota 4-Runner 4x4 thats's painted candy cobalt blue and sits on 40" tires and a 2002 Ford F250 Crew Cab Long Bed. Both trucks treat me well as I expect different things from both of them. I just love trucks in general.

Good luck.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2005, 08:46:08 AM by DLC »

San Fernando Valley's "FLOJOS" Southern California - Toyota 4x4 & Mini Truck Club

UAK

« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2005, 08:53:38 AM »
Good post^

Toyota Tundra Sport

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2005, 09:07:39 AM »

id like one of them.

UAK