Author Topic: Another riddle...  (Read 197 times)

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
Another riddle...
« on: July 25, 2005, 01:55:04 AM »
This one is a fun one...

A man walks into a restaurant in Alaska. He sits down and looks at the menu and is excited to see there is Albotroz soup on the menu. The waiter comes, and he gives his order. When his soup is ready, hes takes one sip, screams, stands up and shoots himself in the head.

Why did he kill himself?

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
Re: Another riddle...
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2005, 01:59:55 AM »
The waiter busted a nut in his soup LOL

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2005, 05:14:22 AM »

hahah lol

UAK

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2005, 05:24:50 AM »
Seeen

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2005, 06:07:28 AM »
i vaguely remember this.. and it goes something like..

because the guy was a sailor and had really been fed human soup on a ship that ran out of food (the sailors that died of starvation were cooked).. but he was told it was albatross.. he ordered the soup to test the taste and realised he'd been eating his shipmates

UAK

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2005, 06:24:22 AM »
i vaguely remember this.. and it goes something like..

because the guy was a sailor and had really been fed human soup on a ship that ran out of food (the sailors that died of starvation were cooked).. but he was told it was albatross.. he ordered the soup to test the taste and realised he'd been eating his shipmates

Not shipmates but his son.

rafsta

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2005, 08:06:26 AM »
and how are you supposed to work this out ? i dont like it.

Don Seer

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2005, 08:23:21 AM »

not sure but the original story may have some info missing.. e.g i thought u were told dude was a sailor.. plus dude who posted it cant spell albatross so possibly he's missed something..

* goes to find a site with story + answer on *

Albatross Soup

· Horton walked into a restaurant and read on the menu, albatross soup. “My favorite! he cried, and ordered a double portion. The waiter brought the soup, and when Horton tasted it, he screamed and fainted.

· Answer - Horton had once been a sailor. His shipped was wrecked on a small island. One by one, the crew died, but the captain kept the survivors alive until help came by feeding the men what he called “albatross soup”. Horton realized in the restaurant – through the greatly different taste of real albatross soup – that he had once eaten human flesh.

crap really...

this site has 5 pages worth of these silly things >> http://www.campresources.co.uk/articles/staff/nevertells:-page-1.html

rafsta

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2005, 08:25:14 AM »

not sure but the original story may have some info missing.. e.g i thought u were told dude was a sailor.. plus dude who posted it cant spell albatross so possibly he's missed something..

* goes to find a site with story + answer on *

Albatross Soup

· Horton walked into a restaurant and read on the menu, albatross soup. “My favorite! he cried, and ordered a double portion. The waiter brought the soup, and when Horton tasted it, he screamed and fainted.

· Answer - Horton had once been a sailor. His shipped was wrecked on a small island. One by one, the crew died, but the captain kept the survivors alive until help came by feeding the men what he called “albatross soup”. Horton realized in the restaurant – through the greatly different taste of real albatross soup – that he had once eaten human flesh.

crap really...

this site has 5 pages worth of these silly things >> http://www.campresources.co.uk/articles/staff/nevertells:-page-1.html

that is crap... you cant work that shit out, it could be anything... riddles like that shit me...

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2005, 01:10:22 PM »
This was fucking retarded.. LOL

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2005, 07:33:06 AM »
This was fucking retarded.. LOL
true but
this was a sorry attempt at a joke.

We Fly High

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2005, 07:54:28 AM »
haha yeah, this isnt really about logic, cos u can just make up anything, and it can fit the storyline. wack ass riddle. haha.