Author Topic: Terrorism seems to be taking over the world  (Read 908 times)

rafsta

Re: Terrorism seems to be taking over the world
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2005, 07:46:00 PM »
At least you have a nice vocabulary.

Shut the fuck up, idiot.

lol

anyway, those stupid terrorists are fucking themselves over anyway.. they bomb egypt, and their own soil, theyre just fucked up... theyre gonna fuck themselves over in the end... i give it 5 years until all the terrorists are dead due to suicide bombings...

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2005, 12:19:20 AM »

Shut the fuck up, idiot.

lol

anyway, those stupid terrorists are fucking themselves over anyway.. they bomb egypt, and their own soil, theyre just fucked up... theyre gonna fuck themselves over in the end... i give it 5 years until all the terrorists are dead due to suicide bombings...

LOL... you have no clue about what the fuck is going on.

rafsta

« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2005, 03:08:42 PM »

Shut the fuck up, idiot.

lol

LOL... you have no clue about what the fuck is going on.

i know enough to get by.

Compton Casanova

« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2005, 12:19:54 PM »
It doesn't suprise me, the toughest terrorists are the ones with nothing to lose, and the west is doing its job taking shit from them until they ain't got shit to lose. How foolish must one be to think Bush can stop terrorism? Only a self-proclaimed retard can think that. Bush's foreign policies are nothing but adding fuel to the fire.. and his reaction to these bombings will cause some more fuel to the fire from the west.. go figure.. the world is doomed.
that's true. Anybody with nothing to lose is very dangerous.

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2005, 02:24:50 PM »
You fucking dipshit... shut the fuck up... I was laughing cuz he didn't realize that Trauma was being sarcastic... not because of his post... obviously you didn't realize it either, you retarded motherfucker... how come people that get sonned keep coming back for more.. learn your lesson the first time
^LOL, but it is true that it is sometimes hard to tell sarcasm through text on the board. Even though Trauma's sarcasm was pretty obvious.

Shut the fuck up, idiot.
^LOL
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion