Author Topic: I don't know what it's called, but you can drink beer REALLY fast with a straw..  (Read 270 times)

bez

yer it just allows air to get into the boitom of your drink.

Means you can down bottles in like 5 seconds. cool really.

Suga Foot

am I the only one who understands it?, and knows the reason why it goes faster this way?

Normally, when you suck the bottle it will run outta air. But when you have a straw in there it wont run outta air. which makes it possible to drink it way faster.

Right adon?

Yup.

oooo , so basically wen drinking it, you can see a straw coming out of the side of your mouth??? wont beer pour out of it???

That's why it has to be a bendy straw, you point it up so the beer won't pour out.

im not positive but it sounds like you put the straw in the hole tip it up and drink the beer. so the straw acts ass a snorkel. only logical thing i can think of.

Yup.

yer it just allows air to get into the boitom of your drink.

Means you can down bottles in like 5 seconds. cool really.

Less than 5 seconds because you can suck the beer out.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol. I didn't get it at first, but yeah......I get it. Always do it when we buy bottled water, they get u to poke a whole in the side, helps w/ the airflow. The air helps the beer flow better, helps suck the beer/air out the mouth piece. I dun think it's a good idea this. Sure u'll get sloshed quick, but thas it.....u'll get wasted quick.....lights out in 30mins, lol. That would suck!

SGV

I call that a Bottle Bong! Been using those for a hot minute.

Suga Foot

I call that a Bottle Bong! Been using those for a hot minute.

I'm gonna start doin it more often, I like it better than shotgunning cans.  It's cleaner too.

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

post pics byotch

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

beer bong,fun shit "it'll get ya drunk"

this is what your talkin bout though,right?

« Last Edit: July 22, 2005, 09:19:22 PM by ^ReLentLess^ »

Suga Foot

this is what your talkin bout though,right?

yeah but you don't need that big apparatus.  Just a bendy straw works.

On The Edge of Insanity

Yeah we call it a strawpedo.

Normally just buy pints though rather than bottles, so just straight down it instead of having to fuck around with a straw and everything.