Author Topic: 2 more london bombers nationalities revealed.. 1 eritrean and 1 somalian  (Read 249 times)

Don Seer

apparently more pics n stuff to come soon..

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
KAIN has now joined the axis of evil.

Woodrow

What do they all have in common?

Islam.

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
What do they all have in common?

Islam.

Good job, Sherlock.

J Bananas

Woodrow you're so insensitive to Muslims, it's just a large sick coincidence that most of the terrorism affecting us is carried out in the name of Islam; it's not like Muslims are fucking crazy or anything, that wouldnt be right to just assume without looking at facts or anything now.

UAK

Ah shit he fucked it up for alot of Eritreans  :-\ ah well life goes on.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2005, 03:41:42 PM by BlockBuster aka KAIN »

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
it just so happens that a lot of muslim leaders aren't scared to stand up to the "free world," but terrorism is wrong, so i'm not justifying it
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
Woodrow you're so insensitive to Muslims, it's just a large sick coincidence that most of the terrorism affecting us is carried out in the name of Islam; it's not like Muslims are fucking crazy or anything, that wouldnt be right to just assume without looking at facts or anything now.

LMFAO, CLASSIC QUOTE. A COINCIDENCE
man u cant be serious

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

J Bananas

Quote from: I Gave you Power on July 25, 2005, 02:52:25 PM

LMFAO, CLASSIC QUOTE. A COINCIDENCE
man u cant be serious

of course i'm kidding

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch

that reminded me of the Will Ferrell Scetch on SNL where he was adding people to the axis of evil

" Evel Knevel.....well that's a no brainer, he's in. But not Dr. Evil, he's cool he makes ol dubya laugh, he's out

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Seer

word is the somalian was the one caught this morning

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
wtf they were african?

Don Seer

of the second 4.. one was a somalian who was a refugee and was given a home in england at the age of 12... this they think is the one they caught today

the other dude was eritean.. this one they think escaped by coach to the continent, possibly amsterdam directly after the failed attempts. there are rumours of something going on on belgium so maybe he got that far and couldnt hop another border without detection..

the 2 others havent had had any details revealed apart from the mug shots.