Author Topic: 50 Cent Officially Signed wit Shady Records 2day  (Read 1578 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: 50 Cent Officially Signed wit Shady Records 2day
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2009, 03:39:51 PM »
up; just for kicks

i wonder if Em & Dre regrets signing 50 and wishes they would've taken some of you guys' advice and rolled with Hittman instead lol

That's insane. Dre and Em are business people. How many albums has 50 sold? 17 million in the US alone? 25 million world wide? He's sold more albums in the last 6 years then any other rap artist. So how exactly would Em or Dre regret signing the biggest selling rap artist in the last half decade? Not to mention all those G-Unit sales. I'm not trying to dick ride here, but Hittman would've barely gone gold. And no one can honestly say they would have signed Hittman over 50.

i think he was bein sarcastic lol

Shit I didn't think I could make it any more clear I was being sarcastic lol.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2009, 04:11:12 PM »
up; just for kicks

i wonder if Em & Dre regrets signing 50 and wishes they would've taken some of you guys' advice and rolled with Hittman instead lol

That's insane. Dre and Em are business people. How many albums has 50 sold? 17 million in the US alone? 25 million world wide? He's sold more albums in the last 6 years then any other rap artist. So how exactly would Em or Dre regret signing the biggest selling rap artist in the last half decade? Not to mention all those G-Unit sales. I'm not trying to dick ride here, but Hittman would've barely gone gold. And no one can honestly say they would have signed Hittman over 50.

i think he was bein sarcastic lol

Shit I didn't think I could make it any more clear I was being sarcastic lol.

I was just trying to flush out the haters, sorry for the missunderstanding. Lil Jay's post seems pretty funny 6 years later :P

Jaydc555

« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2009, 04:13:43 PM »
It just goes to show that you never know..every once in a while I read old source and xxl and vibes...and the up and coming artists back then are now huge...and then a few others your like who the fuck is that?ha ha

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2009, 04:21:13 PM »
Funny shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 50 Cent Officially Signed wit Shady Records 2d
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2009, 04:55:11 PM »
Yea lol, yall really think they gonna release a 50 cent album on Shady/Aftermath? he might do some guest appearances, but not an album. I doubt they will let him release an album if they didnt let King T or Hittman do his thang.
Ouch, Jay takin the L on that one hahah. Just playin homie.

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2009, 07:28:10 PM »
LOL that Lil Jay comment is hilarious.

BIGWORM

« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2009, 09:07:32 PM »
50 Cent doesn't need to sign to anyone after that 400 or 500 hundred million dollar deal he made with coca cola dude is caked the fuck out and could probably sign Eminem & Dr.Dre with the money he has. I don't like his music but I gotta give him props for staying with the people that put him on in the first place.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2009, 09:53:57 PM »
50 Cent doesn't need to sign to anyone after that 400 or 500 hundred million dollar deal he made with coca cola dude is caked the fuck out and could probably sign Eminem & Dr.Dre with the money he has. I don't like his music but I gotta give him props for staying with the people that put him on in the first place.

Did you read this thread?  It's like 7 years old.  Only brought back up so everyone could laugh about the fact that no one really thought Dre & Em would ever release his album.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2009, 09:57:15 PM »
up; just for kicks

Are you kidding?  50 Cent is now one of the biggest rap stars in the world.   You know how much money Aftermath has made off of him?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2009, 10:13:15 PM »
up; just for kicks

Are you kidding?  50 Cent is now one of the biggest rap stars in the world.   You know how much money Aftermath has made off of him?

It was sarcasm.. geez.. if you read the whole thread.. when this thread first dropped 7 years ago.. people were hating on Dre & Em for signing 50 and putting their time into him instead of putting out a Hittman album.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2009, 11:17:54 PM »
up; just for kicks

It was sarcasm.. geez.. if you read the whole thread.. when this thread first dropped 7 years ago.. people were hating on Dre & Em for signing 50 and putting their time into him instead of putting out a Hittman album.

rofl my bad.  Sorry hun.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2009, 11:39:26 PM »
up; just for kicks

rofl my bad.  Sorry hun.

hun hun?  LOL don't scare me like that Leak

BlueSwan

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: 50 Cent Officially Signed wit Shady Records 2d
« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2009, 11:41:51 PM »
Why the fuck are Eminem signing 50 Cent... LOL ain't he the fool who dissed Jay-Z as a publicity stunt, LOL... this is fuckin' unbelievable. He's wack as fuck, and ain't gonna push units, even when accompanied with Em & Dre. I'm still looking for a reason WHY the fuck Em signed him... dunno if I'll ever find one. Dumb move.
Oh shit. Classic post!

undergroundmixtapes

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2009, 12:01:28 AM »
does anyone got that new 50 albun, please post
The  industry fucked up and let me in this bitch,
i just wish 2pac was here to whitness this"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2009, 12:04:43 AM »
does anyone got that new 50 albun, please post

Hit up your local music store.. they got it.