Author Topic: 50 Cent Officially Signed wit Shady Records 2day  (Read 1579 times)

Jimmy H.

Re: 50 Cent Officially Signed wit Shady Records 2d
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2009, 12:46:58 AM »
  LOL... this is fuckin' unbelievable. He's wack as fuck, and ain't gonna push units, even when accompanied with Em & Dre.

like we are really gonna see this album come out...if we see it it'll take forever...dre is either lazy or too busy or really slow

Yea lol, yall really think they gonna release a 50 cent album on Shady/Aftermath? he might do some guest appearances, but not an album. I doubt they will let him release an album if they didnt let King T or Hittman do his thang.

Good shit! 

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2009, 04:05:16 AM »
Yea lol, yall really think they gonna release a 50 cent album on Shady/Aftermath? he might do some guest appearances, but not an album. I doubt they will let him release an album if they didnt let King T or Hittman do his thang.

Damn near 7 years later, going on record 4 over 25 million sold im laughing my ass off. You blind if you couldn't see the nigga wave was bigger than anybodys elses.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

wardy

Re: 50 Cent Officially Signed wit Shady Records 2day
« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2009, 04:54:20 AM »
This is funny as fuck to read now, makes you think how many times peeps have laughed at certain artists joining a label only to be proved wrong just a few years later

Chief

« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2009, 05:24:43 AM »
goes to show how much shit is talked on this forum!

LOWKEYLOCO

« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2009, 06:56:14 AM »
Shows how lil people's opinion on this forum actually matter 8)

DPGC23

« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2009, 07:55:48 AM »
FUNNY SHIT

LAUGHIN@ THE DUMB MOVE COMMENTS, N HELL NEVER SELL ANYTHING

WHISTLEEEEEEE

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

teecee

« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2009, 09:33:39 AM »
50 cent ain't my favourite rapper, but ALOT of people are fiendin for him, lots of peeps really think he is the next shit.  He didn't just dis Jay-Z either, he dissed everyone.  Its all good, he can make good songs too, and i think this signing will prove to be a very smart and lucrative one for Dre and Eminem.

I hate to quote myself, but have a look up above.  I don't like 50, but it was obvious he had star quality, and at that time Dre and Em were still on fire so it was a no-brainer....

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2009, 07:55:56 PM »
damn jus bein apart of this is history
this shit goes back
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.