Author Topic: The real reason Yayo's album has been pushed Back...  (Read 724 times)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The real reason Yayo's album has been pushed Back...
« on: July 25, 2005, 05:04:38 PM »
Alot of you have been saying that the reason Yayo's album is getting pushed back is b/c "there's no buzz & his Single sucks"..well here's the real reason..

really. The LP has been pushed back a few times: from late June to mid-July, then to late July — and now, though Yayo's "So Seductive" is currently one of the biggest club anthems in rap, it's slated for late August.

Yayo explained that his album has been pushed back because of the travel constraints that are part of his federal probation and state parole restrictions. He couldn't get out and spread the word about his music the way he wanted to, so he put off putting out his LP. Fortunately, Yayo and the officials were able to find a happy medium, and they even let him go on the Anger Management 3 Tour — with one stipulation: He couldn't stay in the same hotel as Eminem or 50 Cent.

"That's cool though, 'cause it keeps me outta trouble," Yayo said. "The groupies running through the hallway ... you know how tours get. So I'm gonna keep myself focused and out of trouble. I can't afford to go back to jail right now. I got too much support behind me. I'll let down not only my fans, but a whole record label, as well as friends and family too."

http://www.mtv.com/bands/m/mixtape_monday/072505/?headlines=true

BigBDrugStores

Re: The real reason Yayo's album has been pushed Back...
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2005, 05:08:54 PM »
and now, though Yayo's "So Seductive" is currently one of the biggest club anthems in rap, it's slated for late August.
word up?

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2005, 09:59:48 PM »
Not good enough excuse for me.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2005, 10:04:07 PM »
doesnt take away the fact that he still sucks now. i liked some of his older mixtape shit ( like a while back ) but now hes completely wack.

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2005, 10:12:07 PM »
 ::) right....

Woodrow

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2005, 10:29:16 PM »
It seems like so seductive already peaked out at position 74 in the Pop 100... It was at 78 two weeks ago, and this week it's at 77...

Same with the hot rap tracks... He was at 12 last week, and this one he's at 13...

If So seductive was doing what they wanted it to, they wouldn't have put out that new Single with Joe...

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!

mauzip

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2005, 04:16:56 AM »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2005, 04:20:51 AM »
Not good enough excuse for me.

haaa!

doesnt take away the fact that he still sucks now. i liked some of his older mixtape shit ( like a while back ) but now hes completely wack.

i hate to admit it but ur right. i also say that yayo is nice, but when i think about it - im judging him based on all those old mixtapes g-unit put out around the "get rich or die trying" era
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2005, 04:27:49 AM »
Lol @ that rule of him not being allowed to stay in the same hotel as Em or 50. So that means if there would be 2 hotels built next to each other, it's okay for him to stay in the one where Em & 50 aren't? Come on now...

And having groupies running through the hallway must be one of the benefits of touring...what the fuck is he talking about "that way I can stay out of trouble" lol

ABN

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2005, 07:17:05 AM »
just a bad excuse coz that Seductive shit flopped. same with shit Olivia´s single, if these 2 album flops how is Yayo gonna defend himself against everyone who disses G-Unit? his only defense so far has been "we´re superstars and we´re rich so we don´t care about them bum ass niggas" lol looks like Yayo is gonna be one of them bum ass niggas who can´t sell records ;D

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2005, 07:18:39 AM »
he sucks, i have no anticipation for this watsoever

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2005, 08:18:07 AM »
he still sucks though   :P
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2005, 09:17:19 AM »
that just sounds like an excuse to me, more likely the tracks he submitted wernt good enough.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson