Author Topic: The real reason Yayo's album has been pushed Back...  (Read 720 times)

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The real reason Yayo's album has been pushed Back...
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2005, 01:42:22 PM »
yayo wasnt ever gonna sell to be honest, especially now game has torn him a new asshole!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2005, 03:08:40 PM »
he seems like a nice guy
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2005, 03:20:02 PM »
lol@real reason.......travelling???lol.......hahaha we all know the real reason for yayo being pushed back cuz everyone was dissin him after he droped his first single.....he had no buzz.....thats why the single with eminem probably got leaked, to help his buzz, get some groupies to cop the joint....

icebergslimIII

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2005, 06:21:28 PM »
::) right....

Yayo sucks and that shit he put on MTV is just spin. They spent a ton of money on that video and promotion. Yayo was exposed for the no talent ass nigga that he is! Game was right that his album will flop! Fiffy will realize that Game is the best nigga on G-unit and will try and keep him on. Still, Olivia is the worst. I thought her album was going to drop soon? I thought I saw int on Amazon a few weeks ago, but it is no longer listed???

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2005, 06:23:56 PM »
Hottest club anthem in rap? Bitches take bathroom breaks when his track comes on.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

icebergslimIII

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2005, 06:43:07 PM »
Hottest club anthem in rap? Bitches take bathroom breaks when his track comes on.

LMFAO! Obviously, some of these tony yayo fans work for G-Unit/Interscope! Vanilla Ice, Young MC, Mc Lyte, The Real Roxanne, Mc Skat Cat and Paris Hilton all have more talent than Yayo! That's for real niggaz!

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2005, 07:15:42 PM »
I wasn't happy with the first single...i thought they were going to keep it gangsta with yayo,,,but no,,they came with that faggot club shit!

herpes

« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2005, 08:08:10 PM »
in ny this song is played every 10 fuckin minutes.

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2005, 10:00:20 PM »
in ny this song is played every 10 fuckin minutes.

I would kill myself
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

1on1

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2005, 03:31:06 AM »
You guys have got to be on CRACK RIGHT, I'm from OAKLAND an even I have to admit ya'll sound like ya'll o9n somethin SO SUDECTIVE is on RAP City for like 7 weeks now, which Bay/L.A. rapperz haz been on RAPCITY or 106 in the last year and a half for more than 1 week HU?

Diabolical

« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2005, 09:48:57 AM »
lol
Alot of you have been saying that the reason Yayo's album is getting pushed back is b/c "there's no buzz & his Single sucks"..well here's the real reason..

really. The LP has been pushed back a few times: from late June to mid-July, then to late July — and now, though Yayo's "So Seductive" is currently one of the biggest club anthems in rap, it's slated for late August.

Yayo explained that his album has been pushed back because of the travel constraints that are part of his federal probation and state parole restrictions. He couldn't get out and spread the word about his music the way he wanted to, so he put off putting out his LP. Fortunately, Yayo and the officials were able to find a happy medium, and they even let him go on the Anger Management 3 Tour — with one stipulation: He couldn't stay in the same hotel as Eminem or 50 Cent.

"That's cool though, 'cause it keeps me outta trouble," Yayo said. "The groupies running through the hallway ... you know how tours get. So I'm gonna keep myself focused and out of trouble. I can't afford to go back to jail right now. I got too much support behind me. I'll let down not only my fans, but a whole record label, as well as friends and family too."

http://www.mtv.com/bands/m/mixtape_monday/072505/?headlines=true

So its gospel is it?

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2005, 09:18:17 PM »
lol
Alot of you have been saying that the reason Yayo's album is getting pushed back is b/c "there's no buzz & his Single sucks"..well here's the real reason..

really. The LP has been pushed back a few times: from late June to mid-July, then to late July — and now, though Yayo's "So Seductive" is currently one of the biggest club anthems in rap, it's slated for late August.

Yayo explained that his album has been pushed back because of the travel constraints that are part of his federal probation and state parole restrictions. He couldn't get out and spread the word about his music the way he wanted to, so he put off putting out his LP. Fortunately, Yayo and the officials were able to find a happy medium, and they even let him go on the Anger Management 3 Tour — with one stipulation: He couldn't stay in the same hotel as Eminem or 50 Cent.

"That's cool though, 'cause it keeps me outta trouble," Yayo said. "The groupies running through the hallway ... you know how tours get. So I'm gonna keep myself focused and out of trouble. I can't afford to go back to jail right now. I got too much support behind me. I'll let down not only my fans, but a whole record label, as well as friends and family too."

http://www.mtv.com/bands/m/mixtape_monday/072505/?headlines=true

So its gospel is it?

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

WestCoasta

« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2005, 06:23:54 PM »
that's not true, it got pushed back because 50 wanted his cock bobbed for a lil' while longer by that cartoon bear

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2005, 06:27:43 PM »
that's not true, it got pushed back because 50 wanted his cock bobbed for a lil' while longer by that cartoon bear
What? ???

WestCoasta

« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2005, 09:35:35 PM »
What? ???
it's self-explanitory, 50 Cent said "give me more lovin Tony, or your CD isn't comin out"
also self-explanitory is the fact that Tony Yayo looks like an ugly cartoon bear character